∞ Chapter 9 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Lee SunAh

 

 

I checked my self on the mirror and dusted the dress. I fixed my hair and curved it behind my ear. I stand up from the dressing table and grab my black cardigan- which Woohyun has returned- and went to the living room.
 
It has been one week since the garbage story with Myungsoo. I barely meet him after that, to be exact, I tried not to meet him. Everytime I saw him, his last sentences keep repeated in my head.
 
Considered him. Considered Woohyun.
 
I shook my head from my thought of Myungsoo. It's not the time to think about him, Lee SunAh. I glanced at my wrist watch and nodded. 10 a.m. I quickly pick the match shoes and wear it.
 
After make sure the door locked. I walked heading to the lift, and entered it. I was about to press the closed button when I heard someone yelled followed by running step, "Stop! Stop!" Automatically, I press the open button. The man must be in hurry.
 
I move a bit to let the man in. "Thank yo-." He muttered and looked up at me.
 
We both froze in our place, I even forget to press the closed button until the door closed by itself.
 
It's Myungsoo.
 
He is wearing long sleeves black shirt and jeans with vans. He also wear a cap, maybe he want to go somewhere and didn't want anyone to recognize him. Yeah, right. He is an idol.
 
I was the frist who break our eye contact. That contact is just... not good... for me. I pretend to busy myself by looking at my wrist watch, my bag, or even the floor.
 
Is it only my feeling or Myungsoo still has his eyes on me? I'm to "afraid" to checked from my "ujung" eyed. Afraid if our eyes meet again.
 
"SunAh..." 
 
My entire body tighten when I heard he called my name. What's wrong with you SunAh? He just called.
 
"SunAh, I..."
 
"What floor are you going to?" I blurt out without looking at him. I press my direction floor, 1st floor.
 
"First floor." He reply.
 
Good, I don't have to press the button again. 
 
"SunAh, I..."
 
"Today is a bright day, huh?" Once again, I cut him. A part inside my chest didn't want to heard what Myungsoo want to say. It just afraid Myungsoo will say the same thing like the last time.
 
I looked up and looking at the floor keep counting down. Aish, why it feels like I went down from the 100th floor? So long. And this Kim Myungsoo. Why he keep staring at me?
 
"Lee SunAh, I..." DING!
 
The door opened. I quikcly step out, pretending I didn't heard him calling my name. I speed up my step, step outside from the apartment building and heading to the bus stop. 
 
I put my hand to my chest and heaves a long sigh after walking so fast - or run? Ah. I don't know. The point is I'm free from...
 
"SunAh, wait!"
 
I jumped a bit when the voice behind me called my name. Oh please, not again... Slowly, I turned around. I have no choice now. "Oh, Hi!"
 
"SunAh, didn't you heard I called when on the lift? Why it seems like you are avoiding me?" Myungsoo hits me to the point. But why he still run after me if he knows I was avoiding him.
 
Seeing I'm not making any sign of replying. Myungsoo take a initiative to talk first, "SunAh, are you free? I want to talk with you."
 
"I'm sorry, but I already have a plan for today." I truthly reply. That's why I'm dressed.
 
"Plan? With who?" I could catch some strange tone from the way he aksed. Is he...
 
Before I could say something, a voiced from behind called. 
 
"SunAh! Sorry I'm late."