∞ Chapter 12 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Lee SunAh

 

Last night probably could be my longest night ever. I didn't expected time could move really slow when I with Myungsoo, it's different when I with Woohyun.

I have to admit that I enjoy a really fun time with Woohyun, but it feels better when I with Myungsoo. It's more like warm feeling that you got at spring. When everything start blooming after winter, and you can't hide your smile to see a blossom flower, and-

Ah wait.. it's too much.

I already in front of my make-up table, and comb my hair. For a night I didn't sleep, I keep thinking about yesterday. Woohyun's request and Myungsoo's hug.

Thinking of Myungsoo's hug, my hand automatically brush my shoulder and a small smile escapes from my lips.

I have decided.

Even though Woohyun is a nice and gently man, but my heart can't lie. I never hate Myungsoo. I can't.

When I was in Japan, I'm sure he will 100 percent removed from my sweetest memory. I will hate him. I will hate him for leaving me. But I was wrong. When I meet him for the first time since I stay here, I realize I never hate him, in fact, I missed him.

The hug last night warned me to do what I have hold since I meet him again. When he pulls himself from the hug, I know that I want more moment, not just a moment. I want he hugged me again. I want near him again. I want him.

I stand up and ready to meet my new life, when my eyes noticed a thing. The hair clip, Woohyun's gift. Maybe I have to give him back so he can give it to another girl. I put it on my bag and leave my room.

Wait for me, Kim Myungsoo.

Kim Myungsoo

 

I packed my last clothes to my suitcase and zipped it.

"Are you ready?"

I looked up and see my manager smiles at me at the threshold, folding his arms. I meekly smiles and nodded my head, "Yes. I'm ready."

I pick up my passport and a ticket in it. A ticket to Japan. Two days ago, my agency told me I have to stay at Japan for a local drama and continue with our tour concert. But I leave first because I have to play the drama.

I haven't go back to my dorm since last night. After my last moment with SunAh, I decided not to sleep at my dorm, or I will ended up knocking at her door and beg her to come with me.

So, I decided to stay at my Manager house. Ah, and I have decided to give up on SunAh. Although it need time, but I'm sure I can slowly fix my heart. And for SunAh... I hope Woohyun can take care of her. 

My manager approached my and give me something,"Here." I looked up and see a phone in front of my face. "You told me to buy a new number for you because a fan keep text you, right? Ah..You know being an idol is not easy." He pats my shoulder and leave me and telling me that we're going to the airport soon.

I stared at my own phone. But with the new number, and contacts.

"Come on, Myungsoo. Time to go."

 

Lee SunAh 

 

"Here." I pull out the hair clip and put it on the table. I decided to finished my business with Woohyun first.

Woohyun eyes was on the hair clip but then he looked at me. I have prepared my self for every words that Woohyun will said. I won't step back anymore.

Seeing he didn't say a word for seconds then I continue, "I know you're right about there are so many colors other than black. But, I just love black."

Look like Woohyun understand my explanation, his face soften and he gives me a smile, "Thank you."

"Eh?" I blink my eyes, didn't expect he would say that.

Before I could digest his words, he continues, "Thank you for giving me your answer. Thank you for giving me much time to enjoy. Thank you for letting me feel what is love again." He thanked me with. Then he gives me his childish grin, and rubs his back of neck. "At least I know I'm still a normal man. I still can feels love with a girl."

I chuckles at his statement. This is Woohyun. The big heart Woohyun, although he is a greasy man.

Woohyun lays his back on the chair and take a sip of his drink. "So, what is your plan?" 

Now, I believe Woohyun will be my best friend so I told him about my plan. "I'm going to tell Myungsoo about my feeling. I don't want to hide it anymore. If he rejected me, I wouldn't mind. I'm the one who started this childish game and ignoring him, I-"

"SunAh!" Woohyun suddenly called my name and put his cup on the table. He looked panic while glancing at his wrist. "What time is it?"

I glanced at my watch, "10.45. Why? Are you going to take your leave?"

Woohyun quickly stand up and grabs my wrist. "Yes- No! Not me. But Myungsoo. Myongsoo going to take off to Japan!."

What?

---

When I want to finished everything. When I have gather my courage. 

I quickly rush to the airport when Woohyun told me about Myungsoo leaving for Japan. I didn't even glance back when he shout my name to tell me come back.

I brush my eyes to the entire airport when I arrived at Incheon, but what could I see only fews peoples and staffs passed by, because it's not holiday time.

I started to panic when I see some teenagers girl with their chanting accessories. Am I late? Am I that late?

No, it can't be like this. I can't just give up just like this. I have walk until this far, I can't go back. 

I was about run to the departure gate and about open my mouth, "KIM MYU-"

"Sshhh." Suddenly, a hand cover my mouth, stopping me to shout. I turn back and ready to scold the person. And that when I noticed that eyes.

"MYU-"

Again, he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Shh. I'm an idol that trying to escape here. You didn't want my fans gather here and dumped you aside, right?" Myungsoo lowered his cap.

"H-How- But Woohyun said you're going to Japan?" I still feel dazed with his sudden appearance.

Myungsoo shrugged and put his hand on his pocket. "I thought Woohyun told me that you need me here?" He tilts his head and zoomed it to my face.

I quickly take a step backward because of his blunt action and my cheeks feel warm. "Ya! Kim M-"

For the third times, he shut my mouth again. But this time... with his lips. I was about to response his kiss when suddenly he breaks the kiss.

"Nah! Tell me that you need me." I could notice his cocky tone. 

I chuckle and told him what I actually want to said from the first time we met again, "I need you! I like you! I love you!"

Our smiles grew together and we laugh together.

Myungsoo pulls me into a hug and whisper to my ear, "I love you, too. Lee SunAh."

 

____

 

Hi everyone, finally I could finished one this story. I would said thousands thank you for my readers and comment-ers. I know I still lack in writing, but I hope you can still support me and my stories.

I'm so thankful if you could comment about my writing, so I could motive myself to be better :)

See you in my next story, I'll think about the story line tonight, on my bed >_<

And again, thank you for your support in ANY way!

 

- meow0101