∞ Chapter 3 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Lee SunAh
 

So, here are I am now. At the coffee shop with three idols with me.

Actually when Woohyun asks my permission to go along with me, I was a bit hesitate because we barely know each other. I know they're my neighbor , but we didn't really know each other... or should I say they didn't know me since I know they were idols.
 
With the thought that maybe I indeed need to know a bit more about my neighbor, I said yes to him. 
 
Sungjong quickly added, and I didn't know why, Myungsoo also join us. If only I know he will join us, I will probably say no. 
 
I was a bit surprise when I met Infinite again when I was going to the coffee shop. First, I was surprise because the sudden can that hit my leg. Second, it because they're Infinite.
 
I didn't expect that idols will walk instead using car.
 
"Can I help you?" The cashier asks when Woohyun arrived at the first queue with Sungjong besides him. I was behind standing behind Woohyun, followed by Myungsoo behind me.
 
Woohyun looked up at the hanging menu and scan it for seconds before decided his, while Sungjong quickly order Banana Milk and a cheese cake for him.
 
"What about you, Saeri-ssi?" Woohyun turned back to asks me. 
 
I was about to open my mouth when a voice from my back talked first. "Two hot chocolate and two chocolate brownies." 
 
Without me knowing, I hold my breath for a second. What's his purpose to said that?
 
Woohyun also a bit amused by Myungsoo orders. Woohyun glances at Myungsoo before look at me."SunAh-ssi?"
 
I know he still waiting for my confirmation. "A-Ah. Y-Yes, hot chocolate and brownies. Please."
 
After the worker gives us the drink, we take seats on a table for four persons. Woohyun takes a seat facing me while Sungjong quickly sit besides him. One si left. Myungsoo doesn't have any choice but sit besides me.
 
"I'm so sorry Wohyun-ssi. I'll pay back the money when we go back to the apartment." I curved my hair to the back of my ears and bow slightly to show my sorry.
 
Aish. I really need to fixed my forgetful disease. How could I forget to brig my wallet?
 
I was about to pull out my wallet from my pocket when the worker finished to made our drink. But I touch nothing in it. Seeing me anxiously looking for something, Woohyun quickly proposes all the drinks is his treats.
 
Woohyun waves his hand and stop his Cappucino. "Ah. Anniyo SunAh-ssi. It indeed pure my treat. Don't take it to much." 
 
"That's right SunAh-ssi. You're lucky to meet Woohyun gentle side tonight. He barely paid for us." SungJong innocently said. Woohyun quickly elbowed him and pointing at Sungjong cheesecake, telling him to eat. I can't help but chuckle at their playful act.
 
I was about to grabs the fork on the cutlery from the cutlery stand when someone besides me also reach out his hand, making our pinkie finger barely brushes against each other. Shock by the electricity, I take a glance on him while he is doing the same. Our eyes meet for a second before I turned away and pulled back my hand.
 
Lee SunAh. You can't act like this, this will made a misunderstanding. 
 
Why you have to overacting? 
 
 
Kim Myungsoo
 
 
I quickly proffer myself to follow Woohyun and SunAh to the coffee shop. I didn't know why suddenly Woohyun asking for accompany her, but my something inside me worried to let they go together. In the end, Sungjong also join us while the other member prefer to go back to the dorm first.
 
When Woohyun asked SunAh what to drink, my mouth blurt out something that we used to order in the past. It feel like I was already used to the question and used to the answer.  
 
I don't know what is Woohyun purposed to treat us, but like Sung Jong said, he was barely paid for us. Usually it was Sunggyu's charge.
 
During our eat time, Woohyun and Sungjong actively trying to make a conversation with SunAh. They ask about her sure name, family, hobby, etc. And SunAh told them not to add -ssi on her name since our age gasps is near, so it can make her feel comfortable with us.
 
I feel like a fly, being ignored. Maybe I shouldn't follow them here, but, if I don't....
 
"SunAh, I'm sorry for asking this, but... do you have a boyfriend?" Woohyun asks her with hesitate tone.
 
My breath stops for a while. I slowly turn my head to see SunAh who is cutting her brownies. The question make her stop her hand.
 
After a pause, she shook her head. "No, I haven't." She answered without looking up and continue to cut her brownies.
 
I feel something inside my chest when I heard her answer. What is this feeling?.
 
The conversation time ended just like that. SunAh is just cutting her brownies without eating it. Woohyun is on her good appetite, while SungJong is playing with his phone.
 
Ah, I really need to manage your own feeling.
 
Kim Myungsoo, you can't keep being like this. Look at her, she even don't look at you. Even it's just a little pinkie, she already act like that. 
 
You're such a fool who still hoping for her love.