∞ Chapter 4 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Lee SunAh

 

 
Since my aunt house is at the country side, I have to take morning train if I want to go there and come back again in one day. I know I'll be very tired if I do it all day, but I didn't want to bother them if I spend night at there. 
 
I pick the a seat near the window and put my belonging by my side. My mother commended some pack of red ginseng for them, and I also bought some dish I cook this morning. Just in case I'll get hugry during the quite long trip.
 
The train starts the engines and runs. I rest my temple on the window and crossed my arms to get the fitted position. While my mind wandering about last night. 
 
When Woohyun asks me whether I have a boyfriend or not, I'm quite surprsied by his daring question. I even stop cutting my brownies.
 
 I don't have to hesitate, right? He is just asking. So, I reply him with the true answer. I lost my appetite after that, I feel my stomatch already full. Looks like not only me who didn't finished the feed. Myungsoo also did, while Woohyun and Sungjong completely finished theirs.
 
They also offered to walked me home, but I told them that I still need to go to the grocery to filled my refrigerator and of course my chocolate. What can I say? if I didn't bought it last night, I couldn't buy it today since my schedule is full for one trip today.
 
On the way, I didn't find any interesting thing. I didn't have any friend to talk with or the other passenger. I just seat alone, so I decided to take a nap.
 
The reunion with my family accour smoothly. I have give what my mother commended me. They also ask about my family condition and ask me to spend a night at there. But I told them that I already bought the last train ticket.
 
After hours of talking, I bid them goodbye. I told them I need to go to other place, and they didn't need to drive me because I want to go there alone.
 
I decided to take a walk rather than bus, when suddenly I heard foot steps behind me. I swallowed and try to assure myself that maybe I heard wrong. Not to mention it, but during our chatting time, my family told me about a 14 years old girl were kidnapped couple weeks ago and hasn't returned yet. I didn't want them to heard 19 years old girl got kidnapped too.
 
Without me knowing, my steps getting faster which I heard the footsteps behind me getting faster too. 
 
Oh God! Who is it? A bad guy? A drunken man? Or...
 
"Hei..." That is it! It's really a man, it's a man voice! And he is touching my shoulder!
 
In my panic mind, I hold my food bags tightly. I close my eyes and swing it to the man. I didn't want to be kidnapped without any resistance, I will do everything that I could. I raise my bags to hit the man again, when the man speak...
 
"W-Wait SunAh! It's me! It's me!"
 
I stop my hand in the air. How could he knows my name? I'm not from somewhere around here. I stare at the man who cover his face with his hands and slowly lower them and now I can see his face cleary.
 
Wait... He couldn't be...
 
"Nam Woohyun?"
 
 
Nam Woohyun
 
 
 
The sun is still hiding behind the clouds, but I already wake up. Today is our free day, and I decided to do some excersie outside. I haven't did it since INFINITE always have strict schedules.
 
After I wash my faces and brushes my teeth. I wear the sport outfit and of course I didn't forget cap and mask to avoid peoples knowing that I'm an INFINITE member. It is not that I didn't want to do my job as an Idol- giving fan service- but I just want to do excersies.
 
When I just come out from our apartment building, I noticed a girl with navy polkadot dress and black cardigan standing there near the bus stop.
 
Lee SunAh.
 
What is she doing in this dawn? Alone? 
 
This maybe my chance to apologized. Actually I want to say it  yesterday, but I didn't have the right time. I should do it today. Without thinking, I decided to follow her.
 
I also follow her to the train and to a house at the coutrside. During the trip, I peek at SunAh seat and she is sleeping. I decided to take a nap too.
 
I waited for her near the house, and it has been hours. Ah, is this the fans' feeling while waiting for us? I've been thinking to leave, but I have went this far. Should I go back again?
 
No.
 
Finally she comes out from the house. I quickly stands up and ready to leave. But she is going to the opposite direction where we come, is she going to somewhere else?
 
But, I have been really tired and bored. I can't stand it anymore, I should go wherever-she-going together. I didn't want to wait for hours at outside with mosquitos anymore. I get enough.
 
I quicker my footsteps to reach her. She also faster her footstep, and I reach her shoulder, "Hei.."
 
Before I could call her name, I could see a flash of action. She swings her bag to me and starts to hits me. I cover my face with both of my hands. She hits my arms, and it strong enough to make me feel pain.
 
"W-Wait SunAh! It's me! It's me!" I quickly speak up before before she broke my arm with her bags. What is inside it? Stone?
 
The hit stops. I thought it's the safe time and I slowly lower my hand. 
 
"Nam Woohyun?" She whispers my name. Then I could see her face turn into relieved. "W-What are you doing? Why you skulking like that? I almost thought that you are a bad guy, a robber, a-"
 
She stops when she noticed that I was chukling at her thought. I just feel funny how she talking when she is in a worry. It's cute.
 
Maybe she realized she is worry for nothing, then she clear . "What are you doing here actually? With..." She scans my body before he continue, "..with that?"
 
Now it's her turn who chuckling.
 
What is she chuckling about? I.. with what? I looked down and see what she saw. Sport sleeveless shirt and basketball pants.
 
Oh my god.