∞ Chapter 5 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Nam Woohyun

 

 

I take a glance to my right and seeing SunAh smiling calmly while seeing the sunset. If she is already beautiful in the real life, now she looks like goddess. She is hugging both of her knees and tighten it on her chest. The sunset light dashing her face make her shining.

By looking at her right now, I almost forget how tired and embarrassed am I just now.

After I found out that I am wearing sport sleeveless shirt and basketball pants, I curse myself for following her entire day with this outfit. Am I also wearing this at the train station? 

Sheesh. Of course I do. That's why peoples staring at me. Not because they know I am an idol, but because of my outfit. And I don't want to think what they thought about me.

Thanks for SunAh. Seeing me shivering with my outfit, she removes her black cardigan and put it on my shoulder. Isn't that a boy job to a girl? I really feel pity.

SunAh bids me goodbye after that but I quickly grab her wrist to stops her, making an electricity spread from the touch to my body. Knowing what I did is wrong, I pull back my hand and asking her if I can go with her. She hesitates at first, but I told her I didn't know this area or even the way home. Finally, she allowed me to follow her again.

Oh, no. Not follow her, but going together with her. Together.

After 20 minutes of walking, we stop and I could see white-sand beach in front of me. I can't think about anything for a moment. It really beautiful. How could a beautiful beach hidden in this place?

When we arrived, SunAh quickly storm to the sea, screaming and running like a child. I never see this part of she, but I like it. She told me to do so, but I quickly refuses.

"Come on, a scream will not hurt you! No one here, you don't have to be afraid your image will be ruined." SunAh tries to persuade me, and it works. I tries once. And it really make you feel free and comfortable somehow. We both ended scream and run together like a child. 

I don't know how long have I been admiring her face side, luck for me, she is closing her eyes so she doesn't know I am starring on her. If only...

Suddenly an idea flash on my mind. I quickly pull out my phone and set it into silent mode so it won't make any sound. I aim the camera nAon her and... Clik! Perfect!

"Woohyun." SunAh calls made me startled, I almost drop my phone. Did she know I take a picture of her? I glaces back to her and find her still closing her eyes. What a relieved. "Ne?"

"Actually, what are you really doing around here?" SunAh asks still with her eyes closing.

"M-Me? Can't you see? I'm wearing this outfit. What could anything else I do? I'm exercise of course. I'm a weight training, you know. Ha Ha Ha." I try to fake a laugh, burt it sounds really weird and fake. Aish.

SunAh slowly made a smile, "You're not stalking on me, right?"

Shot! How can she knows? "S-Stalking? N-No! Of course not! Ha Ha Ha." I fake another laugh again, but still, it sounds really fake. SunAh opens her eyes and looked at me. She tilts her head cutely and narrow her eyes to me.

"Alright. Alright." Finally I give up. "I indeed following you this entire day. Following. Not stalking, okay? Following." I corrected.

"Following, eh?" SunAh looked up then made a small chuckles. I almost forget to breath for a second when I see her chuckles.

No. No. Nam Woohyun! What are you thinking?!

"Yes, following. Besides, I'm indeed a weight training. While following you, I still can do excerise by jogging." I added to persuade her.

But then she tilts her head again, and raise her eyebrow. "Weight training?" Aish. Why she keep repeating my words?

"Why? You didn't believe it?"

She just shrugged and about to looked back at the sunset, but I grab both of her wrist and linked them to my ankle. "I'll prove it, that I indeed a weight training."

I lay down and lift my upper body numerous time without looking at her. I just focus on my exccerise.  

After my 5th sits up, suddenly I feel the silent awkward moment. She doesn't make any sounds, any noises, I even can't hear her breath. I lift up my upper body to check her and with that. It's my turn to silent.

This is too... close. I even back down my body a bit to loosen the gaps. 

I could see SunAh cheeks turn into pink shades even she is lowing her head. My eyes fall to her lips which she is bitting now. Is she nervous?

Without me knowing, there is something pulls me closer. Closer.. Clo...

"A-Alright. I-I admit that you're indeed a weight trainning." SunAh pulls back her hands and quickly stands up. "Come on, the last train will arrive in one hour. We've to go there if we didn't want to spend night here."

Without waiting for my reply, SunAh already turn back and walk away.

I stand up and pats my clothes, removing the sand that patching on it before I run to her and  went to the train station.