∞ Chapter 8 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Kim Myungsoo

 

"I'll go first." I wave to the members and put my shoes on then I leave the dorm. I paused for a while in front of the door, look straightly on the opposite door. SunAh's.

After seeing the heart-wrecking scene, I decided to quickly left and returned to our dorm. Other members asked me about SunAh, I told them that she was busy. Woohyun also returned not long after I returned.

I could see his face brighter than usual, he even decided to made us food for our triple crown celebration. Thanks to my acting skill, I can pretend that I didn't see anything.

I decided to take Sungjong's duty to throw the garbage bags outside, moreover I need some fresh air too. 

When I was about to leave, the opposite door suddenly open. 

SunAh came out from his apartment and stopped when our eyes meet. We stayed in silent for a while, just looked at each other. I saw she was holding garbage bags too. 

Ah, I remembered that Sungjong told us sometimes he met SunAh when he throw them outside.

Something inside my chest wanted time to stop for a while at this moment. It's just feel like a second we remained in silent until he started to walked away. My hand raises a bit to stop her, "SunAh." 

She stops and curves her hair behind her ears, "N-Ne?"

Wait. Why I have to stop her? 

... But, my mouth blurt out her name without my commanded.

I don't know what to answer. What should I say? But I know I have to say something, "I.. I thought Woohyun likes you."

After that words come out, I really regret I called her just now and start this lame conversation. I really didn't mean that words, even saying it feels bitter in my tongue.

But that thought just flashes in my mind and my mouth is too fast to connected with my brain.

SunAh gives me a frowned. I know I have to finished what I've said. "He... He often talks about you, I also thought that you both... well-suited."

I used my acting skill once again to ignore this uneasy feeling inside my chest. I didn't know why this feeling keep coming every time I talked about them

SunAh looked down and flash a small smile to the floor, "Really?"

"Yes," I murmured before clear my throat, this conversation made my throat really dry, "You can considered him."

 

Lee SunAh

 

I hold my breath for a second when Myungsoo told me Woohyun likes me. Woohyun indeed told me that I can rely on him, but is that means like?

My eyebrow arched together. I really don't understand what did he mean. I mean, why he said that for all sudden?

"He... He often talks about you, I also thought that you both... well-suited."

Well-suited? Is that what he thought about me and Woohyun?

Woohyun is a guy with full of charm on him, but I don't know that we are well-suited, and I never thought about it. I never thought of Woohyun more than just a friend.

Telling him about my past with Myungsoo was not my plan too, it just happened naturally. I feel like can talk about anything and everything to him.

I tighten my clench to the plastic bag and lower my head with a bitter smile, "Really?"

"Yes," there is a pause before he continue, "You can considered him"

I hold my breath right after he finished his words. What is actually his purposed? Did he indirectly want me to "accept" Woohyun?

"I-I'll take my leave first, goodnight." I quickly turn back and entered my apartment without waiting for his reply. I can't stand any longer or I'll cry in front of him.

I rest my forehead on the door and canceled my purpose to throw the garbages.

Babo Kim Myungsoo, can't you see I still in love with you?