∞ Chapter 1 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Nam Woohyun

 

 

I shook my head again to get a rid of my dizziness. I shouldn't drink too much, since I have a low tolerance of alcohol.
 
Three days ago, my high-school friends invited me to a small reunion. I haven't meet them from the day I debuted until now. So, I quickly say yes to them.
 
Besides, I want to feel how is it to be a normal teenager.
 
Thank you for my friend who help me walked until Infinite's apartment building. I ruffle my hair and enter the elevator. I blink many times to get my vision a bit clear before I press the floor button.
 
I rest my back on the wall and closes my eyes to decrease my dizziness. For my luck, I'm alone in the elevator. I will really ashamed if someone look at my condition now. My red face; alcohol smell. 
 
When I was about to leave the elevator box, suddenly I lost my ballance. I quickly place my left hand on the wall. Aish, I'm so pathetic now. I should call Sunggyu earlier to pick me up when my friend leaves me.
 
I pause for a second before continue walking. I don't even move my hand from the wall, I don't want to take the risk I will fall to the floor and crawling to reach the door.
 
Three.. Four... Here!
 
Finally I could reach it. I rest my forehead and my left part of my body on the door. My hand my pocket to search the entered card.
 
But before I could reach it, the door suddenly open. I immediately lost my ballance and falling forward. I could heard a scream before I fall.
 
I already prepared to kiss the floor with my face, but strange enough, I didn't feel hurt or cold floor on my face. Instead, I feel... warm?
 
"A-Are you okay?" A voice disenchant me. It's a girl voice.
 
The incident just now made my senses back. I slowly looked up. I could see a girl with long-wavehair with fair skin and... she has color of hazel to her eyes. One thing I know for sure, she has a fabulous apperance.
 
For a moment I can't take off my eyes from her. If you tell me that she is an angel that moment, I will believe it. 
 
... Or I was just too drunk?
 
"Are you okay?" She asks me again, but we still don't move... Or my hands didn't allow her? I don't know. But what I know is, I was landed on her stomatch with my hand on both of her side.
 
Before I could answer, suddenly the situation becomes noisy.
 
 
 
Lee SunAh
 
 
"Arraseo, Arraseo.... I arrived safely... It's good, and quite large. I like it... Ok... Bye, I love you too mom." I hang up the phone and threw it to the couch with my body follow it.
 
Actually I prefer to stay on my small apartment, since one of the reason I come to Seoul is looking for peace. But I guess I was wrong, Seoul is not the old Seoul, now it has evolve. My parents has rent this apartment before telling me first, now I don't have any choice.
 
I have arrived from Japan this noon, and quickly do clean up when I arrived here.
 
Although I just leave Seoul for 4 years, but now it changes alot. Many tall buildings and large advertisement LCD with hallyu star welcoming the tourist and newcomer.
 
Hallyu Star. Hmm... 
 
I heave a sigh and decided to take a warm bath before I go to sleep. My whole body now aches because of cleanning. I thought I have to used with it now since I'll live alone for temporary time.
 
After take a bath and wash my hair, I drink a hot chocolate before I end my day on the bed. But I noticed that I haven't throw the garbage bags outside and I didn't want to let mice and cockroaches accompany me living here. 
 
I grab my cardigan and the entered card, then the bags and wear my casual black slippers. With one swift move, I twist the door and open it widely.
 
"Aw!" I scream when something big falling into me. Made me crash the floor with my elbows support my upper body and the thing landed on my stomatch.
 
Wait.. It's not a thing. It's a person! It's a boy?!
 
I was about to yelled at the person, but I slightly smell alcohol from him. So, I'll count this as an accident. "A-Are you okay?" 
 
The boy slowly looked up, and our eyes meet. He has quite chubby cheeks, and he is goodlooking even he is drunk. 
 
YA! YA! YA! What are you thinking Lee SunAh. 
 
"Are you okay?" Looked like the boy didn't heard me, I repeat my question.
 
The boy was open to say something, but the situation now become noisy. 
 
The rest of come out from the front door and approach us with a barrage of questions. 
 
And now I just realized that they're INFINITE.