∞ Chapter 11 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Lee SunAh

 

 

I throw my bag at the sofa and lazily head to the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and take a bottle of cold water to fill my soar throat.

After that I head to my room and throw myself to my bed with my arms spread widely. Today is a really tiring, yet fun day.

I went to my childhood beach where I went there with Woohyun before. I'm glad he still remember that beach, and he said he will suggest it for their new MV set later. I just laugh when he told me that. I know he is just being funny when he already did.

I have to admit it, I almost fall for his sweet words. I almost nodded my head when he ask me about the chances. 

But I end up to open my mouth, telling him that I need some time to think. Woohyun didn't push me to give him the answer right there, he is a gentleman. He is not a really naive boy, he agreed to give me time but not forever. He is a man with heart too.

We spend the time by walking and chatting at the sea side. In our talking time, I don't feel like what peoples talk about him. Okay, he is indeed a greasy boy, but he in the normal rate. Maybe he is more greasier in front of their fans. But actually he is a gentleman, he even give me a piggy ride when I told him I'm tired.

Last, before we went home, we sit at the sea side and watch the sunsets together. It has been a long time since I feel that free and enjoyable moment.

I thought it will be the perfect day, but I was wrong.

Woohyun and I indeed went home together, we arrive at Seoul almost midnight because of the traffic jam. He told me that he have to go to their practice room. I'm a bit surprise when he told me that. It almost midnight and he still have to practice? I mean, they have still have to practice?

He has offered to walk me until the apartment building. But I told him it's okay if we to walk alone, since it's not really far from the bus stop. So, we both bid goodbyes and walk separate ways.

I can't hide my small playful smile when I thought about what happened today, until... until I realized that I only 3 meters from the apartment building and looked up. Looked up and see a figure is sitting the, folding his arms together and head down.

I don't have to remove that cap and mask from him just to know who is him. It's Myungsoo. But what is he doing there? Sleeping?

Aish, it's not even my problem. I tighten my bag and walked straightly, ready to passed him. But something inside me stop my steps when I was walking beside him.

My eyes slowly looked down and my legs bend down with his line. That something inside leads my hand to slowly brushes his eyebrows and to open his mask. But my brain pulled back my hand. Telling me that this is not right, just not right. 

I shook my head and stand up, ready to leave when once again. I stopped. This time is not me, but a hand linking on my wrist.

Myungsoo stands up, but he didn't even bother to released my hand. For seconds we just staring in eyes, didn't made any sound. I even can't hear my own heartbeat. All is just that frozen.

I thought I will just push his hand and break the staring contest, but I don't even have power to blink my eyes. I don't know why, but his gaze is just so tender. He looked touched? Sad? Tired? Lost? I can't read it. 

Suddenly, he pulled me into a hug. 

"Myungsoo I-"

"Sshh." He whisper. "Just for a moment. Just for a moment please don't move." 

As if he is a magician, his words work on me. My body become so numb.

"SunAh-ah. I miss you. I miss you so much." 

I don't know how to react toward his every magical words. I just lost my voice like that. Maybe I can give him that moment. Yeah, just for a moment.

Lee SunAh, that a moment won't harm you.

With that though, I hugged him back and lean my head on his shoulder.

Just for a moment.