∞ Chapter 7 ∞

Can You Hear My Heart

Kim Myungsoo

 

 

 

I didn't mean to eavesdropping or peeking, really. I have knocked the door even twice but I didn't get any respond from inside, so I slowly push the door. I know it's not proper to entered someone room without permission, but I just worried. 
 
Yesterday we won our triple crown on a music show, and we're going to celebrate it tonight in our dorm, it's jut a simple dinner and Sungjong ask wheter if we can invited SunAh.
 
Since the coffee shop chatting, Sungjong finds that SunAh is an easy going person. I quickly volunteer myself to invited her by myself. I was about to knock the door when I saw the door is unlocked and it was open slightly.
 
What if a bad guy take the opportunity? Or something bad has happended to her inside? I know SunAh sometimes can be really careless. but if she let the door open like this...
 
I open my mouth to called her name, but when my I just entered the room, my entire body froze all of a sudden. Even my tongue become too rigid to say something.
 
On the sofa, I could see SunAh and... Woohyun? What are they're doing here? I mean, what is Woohyun doing here? In SunAh's apartment? 
 
No, I can't just stand still and seeing this. Even though they're just sitting, I believe something is going on. Woohyun is starring at SunAh while she is starring on the ground, and how Woohyun gaze to him is like...
 
"SunAh," Woohyun stops for a while beofre he continue with a little lower voice, but I still can heard it, "You can still rely on me."
 
What are they talking about? Rely on him? What rely? My mind can't thinking logically now, something inside my chest told me to go back and leave, but my feet seemed glued on the floor. 
 
Before I could decided whether I have to leave or not, Woohyun suddenly pulls SunAh hand genlty and burried her into a hug.
 
Now, not just my feet which glued, my nose too, I can't feel any air around me. It feels so narrow suddenly. My eyes also glued with SunAh who sink into Woohyun arms without any resistance and Woohyun her hair gently.
 
What shocked me the most is. SunAh is crying in front of him and he is the one who comfort her. Not me. Not Kim Myungsoo. 
 
Now, I just realized why Woohyun looked at her that way, why he burried her into his arms. It's not like a casual hug, or a friendship hug. It's a hug in a real meaning. The meaning of Woohyun's feeling.
 
Nam Woohyun is falling in love with Lee SunAh.
 

 

Nam Woohyun

 

 

 

Two days has passed since I met SunAh for the last time. And that's mean two days has passed since I know there's something between SunAh and Myungsoo.
 
When Myungsoo told me that the members were looking for me, I didn't straightly go inside the apartment building. My intuition told me to hide not far from them, it told me there's something is not ok from Myungsoo's tone.
 
It sounds a bit suspicious for me.And I was right.
 
I've found out two things in that night. First, they're indeed has something they keep as secret, and I know why I feel familiar with SunAh's black cardigan. Because Myungsoo has one exactly same like it, and he was covered SunAh with it.
 
Second, I think I like her. Really. I know it kind of hurry, but like is only a small step and it comes out without you knowing, right?
 
"Here you are." A cup of hot chocolate show up on the table. I looked up and see SunAh flashes a smile before she take a seat besides me.
 
"Thank you." I give her a small smile before I take the cup and sip it to my mouth. "SunAh, I saw what happening between you and Myungso two days ago."
 
I decided to ask her by myself. I can't just waiting and doing nothing to know it. I'm so curious, it also as addition to my next step, should I keep that feeling or... I don't know. I haven't think about other possibility yet.
 
SunAh stops her hand in the air near her cup, about to grabs her cup. She turned her head and look at me, "H-How can.."
 
"I'm sorry," I quickly apologize, "I just..."
 
Before I could finished my words, SunAh already speak up, "Woohyun, have you ever been in love secretly?"
 
Yes, I did. And I do now. I was about to say that but SunAh added, "with your ex?"
 
Ex? Did she mean...
 
"Myungsoo and I was used to be a lover years ago. We've been dating for one and half years, but before we could reach the 2nd year. We broke up. That's because I was stupid, asking for break up when I was still in love with him. Even now, I still do. I-" SunAh voices started trembled and she lower her head, starring at the floor.
 
She is crying. I indeed didn't she her face, but her shoulder going up and down. "SunAh" I called her name, but she didn't budge, "You can still rely on me" I told her. It's a truth. If she need help, I'll help her. If she feels lonely, I can accompany her.
 
Seeing she didn't give any respond, my heart aches. Why didn't she just wreak her sadness to me? Why didn't she just scream to release her regret. But I realize, that only a diversion temporary, the sadness and regret will come again. 
 
I grab her hand and pulled it into a hug. I her hair to comfort her, I haven't been dating since my debut, but I know she needs someone now.
 
I don't know how long she cried in my arms, but then she pulls back herself. She curves her hair to the back of her right ear and sincerely smiles, "Thank you, Woohyun."
 
Finally, she smiles. I give her a smiled back and wipe her remainded tears with my thumb, "Welcome."
 
And that make me realize something, I won't fight back my feeling for you, Lee SunAh.