Chapter 7: Plan YunGi

Place Your Bets [COMPLETED]

a/n: hey guys! chapter 7 here!!
oh, and sorry for any typos!

Chapter 7:

“OH MY GOSH!!!” Seulgi said as Boa and Hyojoo told her about their assignment. “That’s great! I’m so happy for you guys!”

Her two friends smiled smugly as she congratulated them.

“So, we were thinking…” Hyojoo began as Seulgi tilted her head to the side curiously. “We’d like you to come to the shoot tomorrow. For support, I mean.”

Seulgi nodded excitedly. “Of course I will! Man, my first time watching a photo shoot! So exciting!”

As the excitement died down and Seulgi turned back to her homework, Boa and Hyojoo excused themselves and slipped out of the room.

“Okay, phase one of “Plan YunGi” is complete,” Boa confirmed.
“Hey, isn’t that the name of Seulgi’s teddy bear?” asked Hyojoo.
“Yeah, now that you mention it, you’re right.”
“You think it’s just a coincidence that ‘Yungi’ is their names put together, or you think she named it that way?”
“Who knows?” Boa shrugged. “But we have to concentrate on the mission now! HWAITING!”

 

Hyojoo walked into chem. class and took her seat next to her sort-of-boyfriend.

“Donghae~” she sang.
Donghae looked at her and greeted her with a smile. She always brightened up his day nowadays.

Hyojoo went into talking mode and told him all about her yearbook segment with Boa. She also told him about the photo shoot that was going to happen the next day.

“That’s awesome!” Donghae exclaimed after she was finished.

Hyojoo smiled and blushed. “Thanks.”

Donghae cleared his throat. “So… will you mind if I gave you some moral support?” he said.

Hyojoo’s face brightened up. “Of course I won’t mind!! I want you to!” she assured him.

Donghae smiled. “So what time should I be there?”
“2 o’clock. But you can leave if you get bored.”
“Nah, I wouldn’t do that to you,” he shot her a cute smile. Hyojoo nearly melted on the spot.

“Oh, and is it okay if I brought Yunho and Jaejoong along?”

At his request, Hyojoo slyly smiled to herself, but not long enough for Donghae to see. “Of course, it is!”

Meanwhile, Boa was sitting in History class, not paying attention to the teacher, as usual.

“Ugh, this class is so boring! Why do we have to waste time learning about things that already happened? The people from history didn’t learn about us, so why should we learn about them?” she thought to herself.

She was still wondered what Hyojoo was doing at chem., where she would be working on phase two of Plan YunGi.

Her cellphone suddenly vibrated and Boa quietly answered it, carefully not showing the teacher. It was from Hyojoo.

The text read:

“PHASE TWO: COMPLETE!”

Boa slyly smiled to herself, as she closed her phone.

“So, you got everything ready?” Boa asked as she, Hyojoo and Seulgi entered the room where they were supposed to shoot.

Hyojoo nodded. “They already set up the lighting, and all I needed to bring was my camera,” she said, holding up the huge device. She looked like a real professional photographer. “How about you? Have your outfits ready?” she gave Boa a sly smile.

Boa slyly smiled back and said, “Yeap. The only thing we’re missing is the model.”

Seulgi looked at them curiously. “What’s with the sly expressions?”

Before Boa and Hyojoo could, they heard a voice, calling Hyojoo’s name.

“Donghae!” she exclaimed and immediately ran to his side.

Seulgi’s eyes widened as she saw that Donghae had company. “Aish, did he really have to come?” she thought.

Boa’s eyes narrowed as she saw Jaejoong approach with Donghae and Yunho. “Well, if it isn’t the selfish traitor, who wants all the food to himself.”
Jaejoong scoffed. “Are you referring to yourself?”
Boa’s eyes turned more into slits. “Oh, just shut up, you shallow playboy.”

Jaejoong’s insides turned as soon as he heard the word ‘playboy’. For some reason, he didn’t like the sound of it, as it came out of her lips. Did it really insult her when he looked at the ty looking girls, at the cinema?

Jaejoong pushed the thought off his mind and mumbled a “Whatever.”

“Okay, we’re about to start! Where the heck is our model?” Boa said as she secretly winked at Hyojoo. Phase three of Plan YunGi was in action.

Hyojoo suddenly had to go to the bathroom and excused herself.

As soon as she was confined within the walls of the bathroom, she whipped out her phone and called Boa.

Boa’s phone rang, as planned, and she answered it. Seulgi, Yunho, Jaejoong and Donghae watched her take the call.

“Yeoboseyo?” she said into the speaker.
“Okay, repeat, after me: Neh”
“Neh,” Boa repeated.
“Okay, now say: BWOH??? And be really shocked.”
“BWOH??” Boa did as she was told, widening her eyes as part of her little act.
“Now say: Now what are we going to do?!?!” instructed Hyojoo.
“Now what are we going to do?!??!” Boa followed. “This is a disaster!” she added, for a little effect. She looked at the four people, who were watching her with curious and worried looks on their faces. They were falling for it.

“Okay, now end the call. I’m gonna come out of the bathroom, and be sure to hang up when I can be visibly seen, so they wouldn’t suspect a thing,” told Hyojoo.

“Neh,” said Boa in a stressed voice, doing what she was told. “I understand,” she said and looked around the room, looking for Hyojoo, and still keeping the worried expression on her face. As soon as Hyojoo emerged from the door of the bathroom, Boa, made her big finish.

“I guess I’ll have to take matters into my own hands then! Neh. Neh. Gwenchana, it’s alright.” And with that, she hung up.

Now it was Hyojoo’s turn to act. Seeing the anxious look on Boa’s face, she rushed to her side. “What happened? Is everything okay?”

“The model quit last minute!!!” Boa exclaimed. “And we can’t find any replacements!” She looked at the other four, who witnessed the whole thing. Little did they know that there was never really any model. It was all part of Plan YunGi.

“Oh no! What are we going to do now?!?!” Hyojoo said. “Where can we find another model at such short notice?!”

“Boa, why don’t you model? They’re your designs, after all,” Seulgi suggested.

Boa shook her head. “I designed all the clothes for a taller person! And I have to make alterations, if anything goes wrong! And Hyojoo can’t do it, because she’s the photographer!”

“How about Seulgi? She’s taller than Boa, and she’s not doing anything right now,” Donghae suddenly suggested.

Seulgi looked at him with disbelief on her face. “Bwoh? Me? A model???”

Boa’s face brightened. “Donghae!!! That’s a brilliant idea!!” she said as Hyojoo nodded along.

“Aniyo, I’m no model, I can assure you,” Seulgi backed away.
Boa pouted. “C’mon, Seulgi!!! At least do it for us! Hyojoo and I have been waiting for this! Puuhhllleeaassee???” Boa begged her.

Seulgi was hesitating when she heard someone scoff. She turned around to see Yunho with and amused expression on his face. “Damn right, you’re no model. I mean, look at you, pabo. You’re not even pretty enough.” He chuckled at the idea of Seulgi modeling.

Seulgi fumed when she heard Yunho. She walked over to him and told him in the face. “So, that’s what you think, huh? Well, I’ll show you, you jerk!”

She turned to face Boa. “Fine. I’ll be your model, but only so this guy would leave me alone.”

“Yay!” Boa and Hyojoo cheered. Then, they secretly smiled at each other and they both knew that they were thinking the same thing.

“Phase Three: Complete!”

“There is absolutely no way that I’ll wear that thing!” Seulgi shrieked as she saw the abomination that Boa was holding in front of her.

“It’s part of the collection! Now put it on!!!” argued Boa.

“NOOOO!!” Seulgi yelled as she ran around the room, Boa, chasing her.

Outside, Yunho, Jaejoong, Donghae, and Hyojoo were waiting for Seulgi to come out.

“So what do you think Seulgi will look like?” asked Jaejoong.
Yunho shrugged. “I don’t know, but I think she’ll be a disgrace to the history of modeling.”

“Okay, lady and gentlemen! Presenting our model, Bae Seulgi!!!” Boa announced as she made a grand gesture to the door of the dressing room. It didn’t open.

Boa cleared . “Bae Seulgi!!!” she announced again, making a grand gesture with her hand, once more.

Seulgi’s head popped out of the door. “I’m not going out there, wearing this!”
“Aw, c’mon, you look pretty in it!” said Boa.

Yunho scoffed. “Pabo probably looks ugly, and she’s too ashamed to come out,” he quietly said to Jaejoong and snickered.

“Bae Seulgi, if you don’t come out right now, I swear, I will go in there and drag you out myself!”
Seulgi stuck her tongue out and her head disappeared behind the door again.
“Aish, I warned you!” Boa said, as she stormed inside the room, pushing Seulgi out of the door.

Everyone was silent, as they saw Seulgi.

Yunho couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was wearing a bikini.

But not a ty- looking one. This one had cute ribbons on it, and it really complimented her figure. And she looked far from ty. She looked like one of those Victoria’s Secret Angels- classy, and beautiful, even in swimsuits.

Yunho swallowed the lump that mysteriously formed in his throat as Seulgi looked at him. “Hey, jerk. Are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“She’s right, Yunho,” said Hyojoo. “You’re even sweating, and this is an air- conditioned room.”

“W-w-well, it’s because, that pabo looks so ugly, that it makes me sick,” Yunho stuttered. “Oh my god, she is so hot,” his mind told him. His heart rate also began to rise.

Seulgi shot him a glare and turned her back on him. “Let’s just get this thing over with.”

Seulgi stepped in the middle of a screen and Hyojoo began snapping pictures, while Boa instructed her on what poses she should do.

Yunho watched wit awe as he looked at her. Something was definitely different about her. She looked more refined and, more confident, as Hyojoo snapped each picture. .he couldn’t take his eyes of Seulgi.

That part of the shoot eventually ended and Seulgi had to change clothes, for another set of photographs.

“Is it just me, or does she look more and more beautiful as she changes outfits?” Yunho wondered to himself. “Damn, my heart. It won’t stop beating.”

The shoot continued and for the first time, Jaejoong wasn’t interested in the model that was in the middle of the spotlight. In all the photo shoots he went to, he would always eye the beautiful models and ask them out right after. But in this photo shoot, he was only paying attention to the designer. The person who was always behind the camera, away from the spotlight. And for once in his life, he felt an unfamiliar feeling. It was like a million butterflies were in his stomach and his heart was doing a drum solo. This feeling was really foreign to a playboy of his type. He frowned. He didn’t want this feeling lingering inside him, it seemed weird.

Yet, as he continued to watch her, he couldn’t help but smile and welcome the feeling even more.

Donghae watched as the photographer took pictures with her camera, with so much passion. He wanted that same kind of passion to be felt towards him, by that photographer. He smiled to himself, knowing that he was close to receiving those feelings. He wanted to ask her the ‘big question’ so badly. He just didn’t know how to.

The shoot was coming to an end. And soon, only the last segment was left. The big finale.

Boa was really excited. This was the part of the shoot she was waiting for. And this was also the part where she and Hyojoo would put phase four, the final part of Plan YunGi, in action.

Boa looked at Hyojoo who, nodded, indicating that they should carry out phase four.

The diabolical duo walked to the three guys with their hands on their backs.

“Hello, boyss~” they sang, as they approached them. They looked at the girls, and could tell immediately tell that they needed something.

“What do you want?” Jaejoong asked suspiciously. Backing off a bit. Sweet- talking girls usually creeped him out.

“You see…”Boa replied, looking down at her shoes as innocently as she could. “… We need another model. A male model, that is. For this last segment.”

The three guys looked at them.

“Well, if it’s okay, we can take Donghae out of our choices,” Hyojoo blurted out, and blushed once she said it. Donghae looked at her with an amused expression on his face and toyed with the idea of making her jealous in his head. But he shoved the idea out of his head, and agreed anyway.

“So it’s between me and Yunho, huh?” said Jaejoong. “What are we supposed to do, anyway?”

“All you have to do is be Seulgi’s partner for this segment, and that’s it,” replied Boa. “We really can’t do this without a male model.”

Jaejoong saw the sad look on Boa’s face as she said it and felt bad. “I’ll do it!” he volunteered, hoping that it would maker her feel better, until Yunho painfully nudged him on the ribs with his elbow. It took him a while to realize what he did and regretted it immediately.

“OUCH!!!” he yelped in pain. “…or not,” he added.

“So, Yunho, can you do it?” Hyojoo asked hopefully

Yunho, struggling to keep his pride, said, “No way. I’m not gonna team up with that freak. There is nothing you can do or say to make me agree and I will not let you guys convince me.”

“I can’t believe I actually let you guys convince me,” said Yunho, as he looked at the tux he was wearing.

Jaejoong and Donghae snickered. “Aww, don’t say that, Yunnie! You look dashing!” Jaejoong said as he eyed Yunho’s tux up and down. “Yeap. Very dashing indeed,” added Donghae.

“What?!?!?! You guys are making me pair up with that pig- headed jerk?!?!?!” said Seulgi, as she was in the dressing room. She was still wearing a bathrobe.

“Aw, c’mon! Don’t be such a sourpuss, Seulgi! Do it for us!” begged Hyojoo.
“Yeah, at least do that! I’ve worked so hard on thus dress! It’s the big finale!” said Boa.

Seulgi gave in. “Fine, fine. I’ll do it. Now let me see that dress.”

Boa and Hyojoo beamed, as they opened the closet, where the dress was kept in. Phase four was officially complete.

Yunho fixed his tie as he heard footsteps getting closer he looked down at hid shoes to see if they were okay, and froze, once he raised his head.

Seulgi was wearing a wedding dress. And not only that. She looked stunning. “No, stunning wouldn’t be the right word for that. She looks more than stunning,” Yunho admitted to himself. Not even ‘amazing’ would begin to describe the girl standing right in front of him. Yunho’s heart began to do little back flips again, but surprisingly, he was used to it. Doing his best to keep his cool, he cleared his throat. “Yah, pabo, let’s just get this over with.”

Seulgi gave him an annoyed look and went into the center of the screen again. This time, there was a backdrop, and a sofa- like chair in the middle.

“Okay, I want Seulgi to sit on the chair, and Yunho to stand behind her. Y’know, look like a royal couple or something,” Boa said.

They did as they were told and Hyojoo snapped a few pictures of them.

“Okay, Yunho, can you put your hand on Seulgi’s shoulder? And would it hurt if the two of you smiled when I take the pictures?” Hyojoo said.

They followed Hyojoo’s instructions again, and smiled at the camera this time.

“Good. Now keep those smiles for the rest of the shoot, if you may,” Hyojoo instructed.

After a few pictures, Boa spoke up. “Okay, Jaejoong, Donghae, can you please carry the chair away, so the newly- weds can stand in the middle?”

Yunho and Seulgi shot glares at her. “WE ARE NOT NEWLY- WEDS,” they said together.

“Okay, okay. Mianhae. Just chill,” she said as the chair was carried away and the shoot continued.

“Yunho, stand behind Seulgi and wrap your arms around her waist. Seulgi, I want you to turn you head slightly, so you and Yunho can look into each other’s eyes. you better look like a happy couple, or else, this won’t look pretty in the yearbook!” Boa instructed once more.

They reluctantly did as they were told and looked into each other’s eyes.

And for some reason, they’re smiles were genuine. Not the fake ones that were made for the camera, but they were actually smiling fro real.

After that, they did and number of poses.

There was a picture where they were feeding each other cake, and playing with it.

There was another picture where they were drinking wine from wine glasses, the way married couples did it, with their arms intertwined with each other.

There was also this picture where Yunho had to pick her up, princess style.

Soon after, everyone cleared up and started to turn the place back to its normal state.

“Oh, are we finished?” asked Seulgi.
“Are you kidding? We still have one more set to take, and we’re moving up to the ballroom, so don’t take that dress off yet.”

“Ballroom? Why would we go to the ballroom?” Seulgi wondered to herself.

When they arrived at the ballroom, Hyojoo took out her camera from its pouch, ready to snap some more pictures.

“Okay, I want my newly- weds to stand in the middle of the dance floor, please,” said Boa. Seulgi and Yunho looked at her when they heard ‘newly- weds’ and Boa gave them an apologetic look.
“Okay, Seulgi, put your left hand on Yunho’s shoulder and hold his hand with the right one. Yunho, hold Seulgi’s right hand with your left, and put you right hand on her back.”

They did as they were told and they ended up in a waltz position.

“Are you guys newly- weds or not??? Pull her closer, Yunho!” Boa commanded.

Yunho pulled Seulgi closer. He could smell her hair from that position. It smelled of strawberries. Yunho breathed in her scent and let himself get lost in it for a while.

Seulgi, meanwhile, was blushing rapidly, as she was pulled closer to Yunho. She could smell him, too, and he smelled pretty damn good. And she felt her heart rate grow and blushed a bright shade of scarlet, thankful that Yunho couldn’t see her face.

“What are you waiting for? Dance!” Boa commanded again, and the to started to waltz around the room, as Hyojoo snapped pictures of them.

Seulgi felt a warm sensation flow through her as she danced with Yunho. She found it unusual, because she thought she would’ve hated this moment. But to be honest, she felt the exact opposite.

Yunho was feeling the same. It was as if he didn’t wanna let her go,

After a while of dancing, Boa said, “And, now, dip her!”

Yunho obeyed and dipped Seulgi, as they finished their dance. They stayed in that position and Hyojoo snapped a few pictures of them.

“Okay, that’s a wrap!” Boa and Hyojoo announced. As they started cleaning up, they noticed that Seulgi and Yunho were still in a dip position, looking into each other’s eyes.

“Hello? Yunho? Seulgi?” Jaejoong said.

Seulgi and Yunho suddenly snapped back into reality. And then they realized that they were in a dip position.

“YAH!” Seulgi yelled, and slapped him on the cheek.
“Ow! What did you do that for?!?” Yunho screamed, rubbing his face.
“Did you see how you were holding me?!”
“Pabo, it was your fault! You were the one who wanted to stay in that position!”
“Look who’s talking! You weren’t even moving a muscle!”

As the two were bickering, Boa and Hyojoo watched from the corner.

“So, what did you think of Plan YunGi?” asked Boa.
They both smiled.
“A success!” Hyojoo replied.

They gave each other a high- five.

“They are so totally falling for each other” Boa said.
“Yeah. But too bad they don’t know it yet,” stated Hyojoo.

It was a few more days until the publishing of the yearbook. Seulgi, Boa and Hyojoo were taking a walk on the campus on Friday after school.

Things between Yunho and Seulgi hadn’t changed much, since the photo shoot. Mush to Boa and Hyojoo’s dismay, the pair was still at war.

Yunho, Jaejoong and Donghae were walking too, and decided to just join them, due to Donghae’s desire to spend time with Hyojoo.

When the two groups met, they gave their usual exchange greetings : a big smile and a non- couple hug between Hyojoo and Donghae; an exchange of stiff nods and twitching mouths between Jaejoong and Boa, and; a “Hey, pabo” and a “Hello, jerk” between Yunho and Seulgi.

As they neared the school entrance, a limo suddenly pulled over.

Yunho’ s eyes grew wide when he saw the plate number on the car. “It can’t be,” he whispered.

Seulgi looked at him, puzzled. “Who could this person be?” she wondered.

She saw that Jaejoong, Donghae, Boa and Hyojoo also had shocked faces.

“She’s back,” Boa said quietly.
“I thought she’d never come back” said Hyojoo.
“Then you thought wrong,” said Jaejoong.
“We all thought wrong,” said Donghae.

“What’s going on? Who is that?” asked Seulgi.

But before anyone could answer her, a girl came out of the limo. She told a servant to carry her suitcases to the school and walked towards the entrance.

“Looks like she’s back for good,” Hyojoo commented.

The girl spotted them and ran over with an excited look on her face. She immediately ran to Yunho and hugged his arm.

“Oppa! I missed you so much!!!”

Yunho looked at her, his face full of surprise.

“Lina? What are you doing here?”

 

<3--------------------------------