Epilogue: The Happily Ever After, After The Happily Ever After

Place Your Bets [COMPLETED]

[4 years later…]

“Okay, that’s it!” the photographer said, as she snapped a picture of the beautiful model on the platform in front of her.

“No, no, no!” the fashion designer practically yelled into the phone as she passed by. “Tell him to get his nosy, bald, head and hairy off my business!!! The Beat Of Asia Spring Collection will be released next week, not a second earlier! He just has to wait!”

“That’s brilliant, now give me a little turn!” the photographer instructed the model, as she gave the camera her best pose and turned her body.

“That’s good!” commented the fashion designer. “But it needs to be a little more natural!”

The model did as she was told and put on little faces expressions that were perfect for candid shots.

“More neutrality!” cried the photographer.
“More casualness!” instructed the fashion designer.
“Yah! How much more neutrality and casualness do you need?!?!?!” shouted the worn out model.

Hyojoo and Boa laughed. “We were just playing with you, Seulgi!!!”

Seulgi pouted and got off the platform. “Ha ha, very funny, guys! So funny, that I forgot to laugh!”

“I don’t even know why I agreed to this whole substitute modeling gig! I have patients at the hospital, and they’re not gonna treat themselves!!!”

Hyojoo and Boa smiled sheepishly. “Because we’re your friends, and you love us?”

This put a smile on Seulgi’s face. “C’mon, let’s go to the restaurant now! We still have dinner with the guys!”

The three friends took off after Seulgi had changed into her normal clothes and went to their favorite restaurant.

“So, what did the big boss want from you this time?” Hyojoo asked Boa, referring to her earlier phone call.
“Oh, the usual,” Boa replied. “He wanted to see my designs before launching, yada, yada, yada…” she said as she rubbed her temples.
“But your designs are great anyway!” Seulgi told her, as she sipped her water.

Boa sighed and rubbed her temples. “I know… being a well-known fashion designer sure is hard work,” she said, as she flipped her hair back in a snobby way.
The three women cracked up at her little self-centered moment.

Outside, three figures huddled together, as they watched the three girls through the window. One was wearing a cap and sunglasses, as if hiding his identity and one was encouraging the third one, who was holding a little box and was shaking nervously.

“I don’t know if I can do this!” he said, as he nervously clutched the tiny box in his sweaty hand.

The second man grabbed him by the shoulders. “YOU CAN! NOW, GO IN THERE, AND GIVE IT TO HER! I designed it myself, so she’ll definitely say yes!”

The third man just trembled more.

“OH, FOR GOODNESS SAKES, YUNHO, JUST GO IN THERE!!!”

The three men entered the restaurant, and everyone was surprised to see the famous jewelry designer, Kim Jaejoong, the Korean boy group, Super Junior’s hottie, Lee Donghae (who had taken his disguise off upon entering the restaurant), and of course, the most well-known business tycoon, Jung Yunho.

The three women, however, were so delighted at the sight of them.

“Remember…” Jaejoong mumbled. “We’re only staying here for ten minutes, and the rest is all up to you…” . He was amazed. Usually, Yunho would be cool, calm, and collected, but only Seulgi could make him stutter and get all nervous.

The three men took a seat at the ladies’ table and they just started chat, talk about old times, reminisce on high school and college memories and all that stuff.

Ten minutes later, Jaejoong’s phone rang. Yunho began to sweat as he watched his friend converse with whoever it was that called him.

“Okay, I’ll be right there,” Jaejoong said, grabbing Boa’s hand. He left the restaurant with a huge, excited smile on his face, and so did Boa.

Seulgi caught a glimpse of those excited expressions. “Is something going on between those two?” she asked Donghae.

He just shrugged, and he too, got a phone call.

“Oh, dammit, my manager called and he said I had to turn in early for a radio show tomorrow! Gotta go!” he said, as he grabbed Hyojoo to leave, and both of them had the same excited faces that Boa and Jae had.

“Okay, what’s going on?” Seulgi asked, as she and her boyfriend of four years were left at the restaurant. She took a good look at Yunho. “An why are you so nervous?” she asked, eyes narrowed and leaning forward suspiciously.

Yunho gulped again. “Err…l-let’s take a walk!” he stammered and quickly dragged her out of the restaurant.

“But I thought we were gonna eat!” Seulgi protested, as they exited the place.

The couple walked around Seoul in silence, until they reached a very familiar spot in a square at the center of the city.

“Remember this place?” Yunho asked her, as they neared the fountain that they had played in and splashed each other in when they were high school juniors. It was as beautiful as ever.

Seulgi smiled and nodded. “We even made wishes here…”

Yunho nodded. “What was your wish?”

Seulgi turned to him. “Do you really wanna know?”
Yunho just nodded his head.
Seulgi looked up at the starry night sky. “I wished you’d be by my side, always.” Then she turned to Yunho. “What was your wish?”
“I wished you could be mine forever,” he replied.

The fountains lights suddenly turned brighter, and the water flow became stronger, spraying water everywhere. It was truly a magnificent sight.

Seulgi was so fascinated that Yunho had to clear his throat, so she could redirect her attention back to him.

“Bae Seulgi…” he said, his eyes boring deeper into hers. He slowly got down on one knee at took the little box out of his pocket. He opened to show Seulgi a diamond ring, with little sapphires at the side.

“Will you make my wish come true?”

Seulgi felt tears of joy flood her eyes as she vigorously nodded her head. “YES!!!”

Yunho’s eyes widened. “Really?”
Seulgi sobbed happily and just nodded her head again, not being able to speak.
Yunho sighed in relief, all nerves gone. He hastily put the ring on Seulgi’s ring finger on her left hand and stood up to hug her.

“Phew!” he said. “I seriously thought you were going to say no, or that you weren’t ready, or something along those lines!” he blabbered on. “But you said yes, so that makes me feel happy, ‘cause I was nervous-”

“You talk too much,” Seulgi cut him off as she wrapped her arms around his neck and planted her lips on his.

<3--------THE END----------<3

01/03/2010

 

 

FROM THE AUTHOR

 

 

Heya, readers!
Wow... I can’t believe that It’s over now!!! *cries* It was just like yesterday when I thought of a YunGi story plot and decided to post it on the net!!! Well anyways, I’d just like a moment to thank every one of you guys for supporting me all the way!!! All of you readers, both active and silent, have done a lot to this fic, so give yourselves a round of applause!! *clap clap clap*

And thanks to all the readers that I’ve gained, and lost along the way! Even though I lost those readers, I still went on with my story... surprisingly enough, losing readers made me more motivated!

 

Okay, now that I’ve got that settled, I just wanna say that even though I’m really sad that my first story has just come to an end, my writing’s not over!!! And this isn’t the last time you’re gonna hear from me, cuz I have another fic! Yay!

So, for soompi users, here’s the link!
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=319871
It’s called Love On Wheels, starring DBSK, Bae SeulGi, BoA, Go Ara, Jang Ri In, and Lee YeonHee!!!

I haven’t posted it on asian fanfics, though... -.-’’ ..but wtach out!! I might post it in a few days!!!xp

 

So, to wrap up this little message of mine, THANK YOU SO MUCH (again) and hope to see (or whatever you call it) all of you in the future!!!

Always Keep The Faith!!!

<3-n3ya08- a.k.a Eya

P.S. silent readers, would you mind giving a tiny comment???hehe...

PEACE OUT! FIGHTING!!! YunGi FTW!!!