Detention with Chanyeol... Or not...

When Nerds Become Popular

Finally classes were over and you could leave...oh wait... Detention... You groaned and walked around the hallways over to detention. Right when you opened the door your eyes widened. You saw flower pedals on the floor and candles light the room. Obviously the lights were off and the curtains were closed to actually make this happen. There you saw Chanyeol with a tux and holding roses on his hand. He smiled and stepped closer to you. You mumbled "Bwoh... Did you do this?" He nodded. "Ne just for you." He gave you the roses making you entwine your hands with them. You scoffed "Chanyeol... This is detention... You can't do this..." You then thought of Donghae and his romantic ideas. You winced in pain. he held your shoulder "Gwenchana?" You nodded "Ne I'm fine..." You stood straight again but still felt your heart gush out feelings... He smiled "uh... Hyemin, I want to tell you something.... I...-"

"you like me." He flushed red and nodded. You sighed yet smiled "Chanyeol... Your sweet and all... But I don't think I can do this yet... There's problems I have to solve.... But right when I feel fine again Ill go straight to you okay?" You handed him the roses back,He made a weak smile and took the flowers back. "I'm sorry..." He nodded "It's fine, we can still be friends right? Maybe best friends?" You noddedhe and smiled "Yeah sure… I would like that..." He smiled "we'll you better get going..." You nodded "okay see you tomorrow    Cha-... Best friend." He flushed red again "you don't-" "I want to... Chanyeol oppa" you made a light smile and left.

Right when you left Chanyeol leaned and then sat next to the wall. He held a strong grip on the roses. "A little too fast? Or does she still have those nerdy thoughts of you?" Chanyeol talked to himself. He wanted to know what was going up in your mind. Good things? Bad things? Especially thoughts about him... Did you think he was still nerdy and geeky? Or handsome and cute? With his other hand he clenched his shirt that was on top of his heart. Doogon Doogon (a/n FAIL HEARTBEAT!) his heart beated multiple times but not in the usual paste.  "Hyemin...why do you make me feel this way? Aish..."

You ran into the restroom and locked it. You slowly slid and sat next to the wall. Your hands cupped your face and started to cry. Memories of you and Donghae started flashing through your mind causing such pain in your heart. How you wished for him back to comfort and give you warmth. Could he possibly forgive you?

Even though classes were over Lay decided to stay a bit practicing his dancing in the dance room made sacredly for Exo only. While walking through the halls he heard whimpers and  sniffles coming from the girls restroom. He walked up to the door about to knock. But then he thought he didn't want to intrude so he just leaned on the wall waiting...

Suddenly the door finally opened and Lay had a hankerchief ready to comfort. He tried to approach but he stood frozen. His eyes widened and he held a tight grip to the hankerchief. He mumbled "Hyemin?" You quickly snapped out of it and looked quickly at Lay. "Oh... Uh... Lay... Um..." You tried to think of better excuses in your head but nothing seemed to come out. Telling him that you officially cried in the restroom and let him tell everyone will ruin the punny reputation you have left. Also telling Lay was the worst part. He was the meanest besides Kris. Even though all the girls thought him being so cold is cool you didn't think that at all. You just thought he was a total jerk... Until yesterday... His weak spot released and despair filled him. You pitied him a bit. But what you wondered was, Who caused him such great dispair? 

Lay sighed "Whatever... I'll just leave..." You sighed and looked at him leave. He then paused and turned back. "By the way... Thanks for not telling anyone about yesterday..." You nodded "No problem..."  You were trying your best to hide your bubble-ish side from interfering. He looked at you and smiled for a second, after he walked away. Your eyes widened seeing Lay smile for the first time. This was literally his first time smiling. As a nerd in his situations, He was bullied everyday. Either black eyes or a cut on his face. It would have been horrible for him if he still like that. But now he has changed. To get you by his side....

(a/n So Chanyeol's first action is finally over and now to enter a new member in :D Right now the members that are still in are Kris and Lay. Lol bad boys never lose xD but would you like to determine who should enter the game? :) Warning my plot twist are... Twisty so be careful who you choose >:) )

After a few walks to get away from you Lay smacked the locker with his fist. He hissed "Aish..."  He looked straight and sweat was starting to develop. "Hyemin, how do you possibly look like her...."  On Lay's backpack the zipper wasn't well zipped so something popped out. It was a picture of a girl that looked like you and Lay's arm around her.... What? What does this mean?

Author note: And by the way school is here so that's why I'm not really updating.... So I might update in like vacation? Or in weekends? :3 maybe free time? I'm kinda failing so I need to improve and study and yeah... So hope we can see what happens :D