Slowly Changing

When Nerds Become Popular

Thank you Exotic Rehabilitation Center for the new poster~ :D

 

Next Day...

 

"Hey Hyemin...Hyemin? Yah Hyemin!" Kris tried to catch up with you but you were speed walking past the other students. You then bumped into someone and caught you with their arms. You looked and it was Lay. You mumbled "Uh...Thanks..." Lay looked away and just let you go. Kris was able to catch up. "Thank God Lay for catching her." Lay quietly said "No prob" and walked away. You watched Lay walk away so cooly while Kris was trying to lecture you, telling you not to run away from him. Kris grabbed your hand. "YAH ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" You gave him a cold glare. "Why should I even listen to you?" You pulled your way out of his grasp and walked away. He yelled "YAH! WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A PABO RIGHT NOW?!" You scoffed. "Me? A pabo? Ha! Like I would ever want to be one... I finally saw what you were up to Kris... Planning with Luhan to get me to hang out with others again. BUT AFTER THAT YOU PUSHED ME TO THE CURB!" You walked away and Kris mumbled "I'm sorry..." You stopped "...Like I would accept your apology after what you've done to me...." You then stormed away just leaving Kris there.

 

"I'm so sorry Hyemin!" Luhan bowed in front of you and other students. You tried to help Luhan up. "Luhan,not now people are watching." He bowed even deeper "I dont care~ I deserve to do this. I didn't know you were with Kris and I just hanged out with you not knowing you had other plans. Sorry!" You then pulled Luhan up "Luhan, its fine..." You held his shoulders and whispered in his ears "Your my secret kepper remember?" You gave him a weak smile and put your finger on your lips for a sign to keep the secret. He then bursted into a big smile and nodded. All the girls squealed "Uwah~ LUHAN LOOKS SO CUTE~!" "ADORABLE!" You both chuckled.

 

 

At the EXO Headquarters (A secret room they found at school)

 

Xiumin proclaimed "Baozis! Right out of the steamer!" He took a bite and smiled. "Tasty! Thanks Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo chuckled placing the other buns onto the big plate. It was pretty strange that they had a big kitchen in the secret lounge at school. Suddenly Kirs came in with a dark era and Luhan with a happy one. The rest just looked at them oddly. Kai asked "Why is Kris hyung so... And Luhan hyung so..." Kris sighed and ploped on the couch. "I got rejected...By Hyemin..." Luhan's eyes widened "Wait...Rejected?" He nodded "Yup, She thought I was planning stuff with you..." Kai was still shocked that his hyung was rejected.

Ever since they were popular they we're more accepted than rejected. But seeing Kris get rejected, the King. Its pretty shocking. "But I got accepted." Luhan beamed. Kris gave him a raging angry bird look. Luhan feared that glare and hid behind Kai. Kai patted Luhan's head. "Aw, don't worry hyung it isn't Luhan's fault." Luhan interupted "Well, It's kind of mine because I took her..." Kris ragged and jumped out of the couch wanting to choke Luhan. "OH COME HERE YOU!" Kai guarded him "Wait! Kris Hyung don't!" Luhan feared Kris. Especially when he want on a rage not getting what he wants. After being popular he was being inconceivable. After being bullied for years it was time for him to take his own stand.

Kai interrupted Kris' thoughts of being bullied. "So, Luhan how were you accepted and not Kris hyung?" Kris' eyes widened and asked "Yah, what did you do Luhan?" Luhan looked away and hesitated. "Uh...um... Let's say I'm important to her..." Xiumin over heard and answered "Oh! You're her boyfriend?!" Luhan blushed and exclaimed "Aniyo! I...I just have business with her." Xiumin yelled louder "Oh! Business!" Kris kept twitching ever since Xiumin joined the conversation. Kai, sitting next to Kris, was creeped out and finally wanted to get out of the conversation ever since Xiumin came in. Kris rose from his seat and yelled "GOD XIUMIN! CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!" Everything was all quiet. All you can hear is students getting prepared for their classes. Kris put his head down and mumbled "Well, It's time for class. Hey Kyungsoo let's head to class!" He walked out the door.

Xiumin stood frozen not even thinking about school anymore. He kept thinking about how the students told him to shut about him talking about class and other school relating things. Xiumin hated it. He didn't want to be pushed off again... Never again... Not now...

 

Over with Hyemin

 

Hyemin sat on her desk looking at the views out the window. Suddenly girls came up to her and looked at her. "Uh...Hyemin?" You gave them a glare. "What?" Their spines shivered. The other girl stood up. "Uh! We saw you with Luhan and thought it was sweet to accept his apology..." You scoffed "Well? I guess you want to be my friends just cause I might have some contact with him..." That one girl that had a braid responded "Ani! We're kind of in a Luhan fanclub but we kind of want to be friends with you. We've been watching you after that rumor. But after you forgave him we thought you were pretty sweet. So please be our friend!" They both bowed and you blushed then covered it. "Can I think about it?" You asked. They nodded "Sure, by the way I'm Hara, Li Hara. I usually wear pony tails and braids. And letting down my hair is rare and I'm kinda really girly..." She giggled. Hara looked over at her friend. She whispered "Jani, introduce yourself..." She hisitated and pushed her glasses up. "Uh! I'm Jani, nice to meet you Hyemin. I am a nerd for anime, manga, and cute things. I also can't live without my glasses..." You suddenly chuckled. "Guys, this sounds like an interview... But sorry, I can't have firends in my life... I think its troublesome. If you think there is anyway to impress me than give it a shot." You stood up from your desk and walked to your locker.

"Hey Hyemin." Luhan walked over to you. "You heading over to class? I'll walk you..." He smiled. Kris was hiding behind the trash can spying on you both. He was still wondering why you picked Luhan instead of him. You told Luhan "Nah, I'm skipping. I don't need Mr. Huang's lecturing again for the 5th time..." Luhan was amazed "That's how many times he taught you the same lesson?"

You nodded. "Yup... Pretty Boring... I'm going to jump over the fence and maybe get some takoyaki, want something?" Luhan smiled "Maybe an endless supply of bubble tea?" You laughed at his sarcasm. "I'm not getting you anything then... Anyways I got to join dance class anyways..." Luhan suddenly beamed "Dance class? Can i come?" You thought and didn't really mind "Sure, I dont mind." Luhan was a bit hesitant to ask. "Uh... You don't mind if i bring Kai too right?" You thought for a while  thinking if it was safe. Luhan responded to your thoughts. "Oh don't worry. I'll tell Kai to keep shut." You smiled "Thanks Luhan" He blushed. You then noticed you were smiling than covered it. "Sorry, did that look weird?" Luhan his blush. "Uh..n-not at all..." You then thought about dance class. "So,dance class, at lunch time. Katori studio just a couple of blocks from here. So then cya." You then walked away. Kris thought... "Hm...sounds like I can join... If Kai is going I might be able to." Jealousy sprung all over Kris' face. Hyemin was driving him crazy.

 

Lol i had this chapter but couldnt type it D: Well hope you likies :3