When my light burns out and I'm all alone...

When Nerds Become Popular

still in the past

over at hyemin and taemins  section everything started to get awkward ... While hyemin and Taemin were walking over to the car Taemin gave a huge smirk. Hyemin couldn't take it anymore and looked at him. "Bwoh! What do you want!" he chuckled "nothing  were just getting a jacket right?" he then started walking again.Hyemin mumbled "Bwoh ... What was that?" she rolled her eyes and started to walk again. When they finally arrived at the car Taemin unlocked it and opened the door. "get in" he commanded.  Hyemin rolled her eyes " please?" she nodded and went inside and got the jacket. Once she got up "I got-" Taemin was on top of her. "Bwoh Taemin! Get off!" he smirked "what happens if I don't wanna?" suddenly Hyenin heard snaps of a camara. She looked over to that direction and there was someone taking pictures of them. Once we made eye contact the person quickly ran away. "Yah! Stop right there!" she tried to go for the person with the pictures but Taemin was still in the way. He smirked and finally let go... Everything was over...

 

Hyemin quickly dropped the jacket and headed back to Donghae. Everything was too dangerous now. She only needs her prince charming for support.  What could possibly happen? All those picturews can go around and say she is a betrayer and a cheater just by a lean? It was getting hard for her. She didn't know what to do.

When hyemin finally reached the  table Donghae and Junhee were gone... "they are gone... We took to long they left...Donghae must be wandering around somewhere with someone right now..." hyemin felt frozen just hearing that Donghae could possibly be with another girl than her. She turned to Taemin and slapped his face. "don't you dare say that!"

Taemin felt the furious burn on his face. "You little..." he then sighed "Go home..."  she blinked several times "Wah?" Taemin yelled "GET OUT LEAVE KA!"  she quickly took her stuff and went out off the restaurant. Suddenly she got a phone call. 

"yeobosayo?"

"Hyemin *cough cough cough* hellpp~~...."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"DONGHAE?!?! DONGHAE?!?! DONGHAE ANSWER ME!!!"

suddenly someone answered the phone...

"it's too late Hyemin...your life is over... Face it..."

her eyes widened and she started to yell

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!?!"

she heard a chuckle.

"were in a dark alley in widow street...don't even bother to come. Donghae is gone now..."

hyemin felt a sharp pain in her heart. Was Donghae actually dead? There's only one way to find out.

at  Widow street (dark alley)

Hyemin finally arrived and saw someone laying on the corner of the walls full of blood. "DONGHAE" Hyemin ran over to him. His head covered with blood,his shirt stained with blood, and was coughing out blood. Hyemin couldn't face to see Donghae hurt. Hyemin cried on his shoulder whispering "Pabo...Pabo...Pabo..." Donghae tried to comfort Hyemin but he was too weak at this state... Instead of that he said softly "Hyemin... Just kno- *cough cough cough* know it's not your fault... If I die... Stay happy for me..." he held her hands and entwined them. "Donghae! I don't want you to die!" "just remember *cough cough* I...love you..." suddenly his grip got loose and his eyes closed. A tear fell from hyemins eyes... Hyemin held his shoulders and yelled "Donghae!!! Come back! I need you!" DONGHAE!!!"  Donghae was no longer breathing...dead... Hyemin mumbled "Why...why?" 

suddenly someone saw us and quickly called 911. I gave him a kiss and quickly stood up. "Please take care of him for me..." the man nodded and Hyemin walked away.

at school

suddenly no one talked to Hyemin anymore... No sign of Junhee either. Hyemin wanted to cry again due to Donghae's death... She heard several gossips.

"you know she kiss Taemin oppa?!"

"Chincha?! But isn't she with Donghae?!"

"Ne! But many said she killed him!"

hyemin clenched her fist. She thought "Kill? The one I love? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!?! WOULD YOU KILL THE PERSON YOU LOVED?! HAVE YOU EVER GONE THROUGH THIS PAIN?!"

"Aigoo! So cold! She's such a cheater! She doesn't deserve Donghae!"

hyemin wanted to cry...such cold words have been kicking her... It was painful...

suddenly a herd came. It was Junhee. She looked at Hyemin with a cold face. She went up to her and told Hyemin "we need to talk" we walked over to the janitors closet.

"well Hyemin Hyemin Hyemin...you seemed to disappoint the school..."

"it was a misunderstanding!"

"I know... I planned all of this..."

"Excuse me?"

"yeah I planned this with Taemin even about how Donghae dies..." 

Hyemin felt furious. Her own friend doing these things to her.

"Listen Hyemin, you don't belong here anymore... Im the queenka now... So you best get out of my way. What happened to your best friend? Well first she wasn't your best friend...I did that just to become a queeenka and now i am... Now your useless. So what do I need you for? Nothing..so get out...don't even bother to come back..."

junhee left the closet.

hyemin fell to the floor and started to cry...that's when everything started to turn black and rainy days started to begin...she was no longer...the old Hyemin...

 

End of Past and chapter.