English Class

When Nerds Become Popular

You might be wondering about the past of EXO and how they suddenly appeared. What really happened is that they were there. They've been there the whole school year. Why don't others notice them? Because really... They were nerds... and only you know about it. You weren't really the person who was like in a group of cheerleaders and jocks hanged out with, well used too... but you didnt care. Sitting on a tree was like your home at school. It was your one and only tree.

Suddenly someone blocked your sunlight. You winced and found Kris in front of you.

Kris, he used to be a nerd...He was kind of...Obsessed with english class. I was in his class and I still am. He used to finish his homework as fast as lightning...Well thats what you get for living in the states...

You looked at Kris with a glare..." What do you want Kris...." he scoffed and looked away and looked back at you. "Well well well... Isn't it Hyemin...Sitting alone in a lonely tree..." He took his seat without asking permission.  You pushed him out of your tree and stood up... "Well I'm going to leave now..." Right when you were going to walk away he took your wrist.

"Wait Hyemin... I didnt mean to hurt you..." You scoffed and turned to him "Hurt me? Ha~ Sure Kris you hurt me alright..." You then turned back and walked away...

At English Class

You noticed Kris was giving you stares lately while the teacher wasn't looking. One time he looked at you, you rolled your eyes and looked out the window where your desk was right next to. You sat on the back row next to the window. You didnt really have and friend to sit next to and to have company with. So to stay away from gossipers and EXO lovers you stood as far as you could. But sadly that didnt happen in english class because guess what? Chanyeol sat right next to you. Chanyeol was also  the nerds and always wears glasses. He also wears them today but the fashionable ones since he had all the money now... As for you, you were like normal families with little money. To keep away from being broke you didn't buy clothes or jewelry.

It was kind of hard sitting next to Chanyeol... He didn't want to sit here but sadly he was too tall... Kris was accepted because he was the teacher's star student. Chanyeol had so many fans that they all got the closest tables next to him and always asked if they could trade with me... It was irritating...

Chanyeol suddenly tapped your shoulder. Because it was english class the teacher announced that we MUST speak english in class. I told Chanyeol with a Korean accent "What do you want Chanyeol..." They taught him well in SM, not making a single accent. "Hi Hyemin~ I'm bored,,, Play with me~" he made his cute yet happy virus smile. You looked at him with an awkward face and turned straight to the teacher. He started pouting and said in Korean "Aww come on Hyemin..." I saw the teacher quickly slap Chanyeol's desk with a ruler and made a mark on the desk.

I saw Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"No Talking Korean in class Chanyeol... This is a warning..." the teacher said in english. Chanyeol nodded and looked down. One of the fans stood up "Not fair! It's not Chanyeol's fault! It's Hyemin's fault!"

I rolled my eyes, My fault? All I did was reject... See this is what I hate about him and his fans... They always get me in trouble when I didn't do anything...

The teacher scoffed "Fine, Chanyeol... Hyemin... Detention for both of you. Today after your classes" All Chanyeol's fans stood up and said in unison "BWOH NOT FAIR!!!"

I rolled my eyes and made a deep sigh while turning back to the window. As for Chanyeol he still kept looking at me and Kris was still looking at me several times too... I really hate english class...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed~ Subscribe for more :3 If you dont Chanyeol be creepin :D You can get a head start on the next chapter by my Instagram :D