Is That You?

When Nerds Become Popular

You just had your takoyaki and took a walk around before heading over to dance class. You then got a text message.

It was from Katori Studio.

To all dancers of Katori Studio! Attention to all girls! for the first part of the hour we will be learning Kara's Pandora. As for the co-ed, we will be learning MAMA by EXO and as for the last minutes, find a partner and dance to "Open Arms" the winner gets a supply of bubble tea for a year at Kama's Cafe. Thank you and may the best dancer win.

-Dance Instructor

You basically joined every dance class that was applied or was still available to join. You never wanted to miss a single oppertunity. You did this to fulfill your's and Donghae's dream. He always wanted to be a dancer. You guys wanted to be the best couple dancers. You, the Queen. Him, the King. But there was no chance that would happen now. Someone was looking and following you though.

The same man with the black hoodie.

You walked into the studio. No one was there except for a guy with a black hoodie. You bowed "Annyeonghaseyo" (A/N: wow i did bad on that i think >.o")  He only glared at you by the side. You thought "Wow, thats a bit rude..." You placed your bag at the corner of the room. It was the place where you and Donghae engraved your promise about dancing to the wall. The man spoke "The wall, is it important to you?" You then shiver and thought the man sounded like Donghae for a moment. You nodded "Yah....really important..." You stood in front of the mirror and started to stretch.

After you finished stretching you looked throught the mirror looking at the guy with the black hoodie. You observed his dancing realizing those moves before. You mumbled "Donghae?" He froze and you slowly approached him. There was silence... You then stopped and chuckled and his eyes widened. "heh, thats impossible. He's dead..." He then chuckled too. "It is impossible... But if you have a little will power you could possibly survive. It's amazing isn't it Hyemin?" She hesitated "H-how do you know my name?" He said softly holding on to the hoodie about to reveal himself. "Because I'm-" "HYEMIN! WE'RE HERE!" Luhan bursted in with a huge smile on his face. Kai followed Luhan into the studio and he bowed at you . They then dropped their stuff to the corner and started stretching too. The guy in the hoodie turned away. "Im heading home. Cya..." Luhan asked "Your not going to join us?" He nodded "Nope, not today..." He opened the door and headed out.

Luhan sighed "What a shame... Well, what are we doing?" Hyemin looked through the text again. "Well, you guys didn't have to come so early. First class is for girls..." Kai asked hoping that your answer would be Girls Generation. "What song are you dancing to?" You nervously answered because of your shyness since you didnt know Kai that well "Uh...Pandora, Kara?" Kai looked at you with disappointment tsking. You looked at all the girls entering in and told the guys. "Hey, I think its best that you guys leave... Now..." You said with a cold tone. The girls in the room looked and gasped. Some even screamed. Luhan and Kai looked at each other "Run?" "Run..." They ran out of the door while the fangirls followed with their phones to take pictures." You chuckled and tried to learn a couple of steps before it was time for class to start.

Suddenly the dance instructor came in amazed just seeing you in the studio. She asked "Uh...Hyemin? Where are the others?" You chuckled "Well, I had a couple of friends that they fangirled over and chased." She chuckled at your response. "Okay then, since your the other one here wanna learn private?" You nodded then smiled.

Luhan and Kai were out of breath. Luhan said "I think we lost them." Kai said with his hands on his knees "Yah...Wanna head back?" Luhan nodded "Sure, but be carefu, I don't wanna be attacked again..." They walked back to the studio with full alert. Suddenly they saw Kris and they all made eye contact. Kris made a devilish smirk then smiled "Luhan! Kai! Didn't expect you here!" Luhan and Kai chuckled nervously "Heh...heh...yah..." Kris thought "Time to unleash the trick..." He then said "So what are you guys doing?" Kai said before Luhan was about to make an excuse. "We're gonna dance at a dance studio near here. Why?"

He then said "Oh, just wondering... Can i join you guys?" Luhan then elbowed Kai's shoulder for being stupid in just letting that out to Kris. Luhan chuckled "Heh, heh, Yah... sure...." "Great!" He walked over to them putting both of his arms around their shoulders. "Were gonna have so much fun..." He smirked.

Behind that trick the man in the black hoodie looked at Kris. One of his eyes glowed red and he examined Kris. "A tricky one i see... Not the type person Hyemin to be close to... Must Eliminate Kris..." He said with a cold tone. He followed them but tried to spy on their every move making sure they were good guys that Hyemin could hang out with. They then reached the Studio so it was time for him to disappair. He then vanished and dropped something related to Hyemin's relationship with Donghae.

Kris, Luhan, and Kai finally reached the Studio and entered the door. They could hear Kara's music blastic from the hall. Luhan then peeped his head through the door and saw Hyemin dancing. "Wow..." He mumbled. Kai then popped his head out too and his eyes widened "She got some moovveess...." Kris asked "What are you guys talking-...oh my..." Hyemin was all sweaty and tired but she still went with the beat of the music. She then finished and plopped on to the floor. That was when all the boys barged in "Oh my gosh! Hyemin are you alright?!" "Oh my gosh! Hang on!" "Hyemin! Hold yourself together!"

Hyemin then stood up and her eyes widened. "What are you guys doing here? and why is Kris here?" They looked around and Luhan scratched the back of his head. "Um...We saw him on the streets and thought we could invite him?" They all smiled thinking Hyemin could take the excuse... She scoffed and she gave them all a death glare. They pouted. Hyemin then stood up and bowed at her teacher. "Sorry! I can't do the rest of the dances knowing that they are here... Maybe next time?" Kris nodded his head. He mumbled "Maybe next time is my thing..." Luhan pouted "But Hyemin, I thought you really wanted to dance with us. Besides, Mama is coming up and we could help the class dance it!" Her dance teacher nodded "Yah Hyemin, they could be a wonderful addition!" She sighed "Urgh! Fine! But this better fill up as my service hours!" She gave her service hour sheet over to her teacher and she signed it.

After a couple of minutes of preparing students came into the studio starting to stretch. Some people even fangirled that a couple of the EXO members were there. As the girls fangirled you rolled your eyes while leaning besides the mirror. You decided you couldn't take it anymore so you thought you needed fresh air. You walked out and noticed something was on the floor... It was Donghae's necklace...