Detention with Chanyeol & Hidden letter revealed

When Nerds Become Popular

In detention

there was no one to supervise detention so they told us to clean all the classrooms and lock the school when we were about done... The councilor, Leeteuk was suppose to watch us today but he suddenly got something to do. Everyone loved Leeteuk. He was kind and friendly.  You didn't really like him because you thought there was something creepy behind that happy face of his.

Chanyeol started to complain "Urrgghh! I hate seeing germs! They are just! Blah!" you rolled your eyes and started to clean all the tables with wipes.  "I know you don't like germs... You are afraid of social hygiene..." Chanyeol's eyes widened. "How do you-" "know. Well you pretty much look the same as of when you looked like a nerd..." he sighed "oh..." he started getting into the conversation "you know how everyone calls me the happy virus right? I didn't know that it was actually going to be my nickname... It's kinda annoying but at the same time sweet. Why? Well people actually care that I'm happy all the time and I'm really well...happy about it." he gave you an innocent smile. Your eyes widened and you quickly looked away. It reminded you of Donghae and how he always smiled and made points... Chanyeol touched your shoulder "hey Hyemin is everything alright?" all you could do is nod. As much as everything wasnt okay you had to hide it.

You noticed how you cleaned every desk in the class. "hey chanyeol I'll be at the other class if you need me just come over to the classroom..." he nodded "ne" 

As much as you wanted to cry you couldn't. You had to hold all your feelings. You clenched the wipes and walked to the second room. When you opened the door to the class room everything was a mess. Desk full of papers and mud. Floors full of dirt. Chalkboard full on marks. Also desk not organized.  Your eyes widened "omo.." you looked at your wips and mumbled "time to start cleaning." you tried to clean the dirt on the tables and gum under it. Suddenly you notice one familiar table. It was Donghae's table. How did she notice? There was a H+D= <3 on the table... You shook your head and started cleaning the table. Suddenly you found a note. You picked it up and took a peak at it... It was Donghae's hand writing. You started reading it.

Dear who ever found this,

yeobosayo! Donghae imnida. I wish I could bow but I can't. Because this is a letter and yeah... Sorry... You must be wondering what this is. Well... This is my heart... I would like to confess and let everything out on this piece of paper. I know this must be old but please hear me out... I know someday I might die... I have a feeling... I have a feeling that someone will kill me just to take the person Iove's happiness... If I possibly live I would be really grateful... All I want is to see my princess smile everyday,every minute,every second... I wanna see a smile on her face. Her smile is like a ray of sunshine that just brightened my heart...it can never be forgotten... I remember when we were just classmates and I was a nerd... I always saw her smile everyday and I adored it... I fell in love... I kept trying to make a move. Luckily that made me get into the friends level. And as days go by we became close like brothers and sisters. But I didn't want that. Valentines day finally came and it was time for me to confess... Finally I confess and got to be her boyfriend. I'm really happy that I'm her boyfriend... Seeing her cherry cheeks and dignified smile kept me positive. I really love her... She makes my world revolve in such a happy state... I never regret having her...

so before I die or  I would like to give advice... Is to...love the person you love. No matter how hard or uneasy it is. Keep loving that person. It can lead you somewhere... It can show you what true love is and keep following your heart... 

Hyemin, if you ever find this and read this... Remember if I die...it's not your fault... And stay happy. I will always, eternally...love you...

thank you for reading...and Hyemin...hope we meet again...

Love,

Donghae.

tears piled your eyes. You cried on the floor where you leaned on his desk still feeling his comfort. You held a strong grip on the paper  a yelled "PABO! PABO YAH! IF YOU KNEW WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE YOURSELF! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IM SUFFOCATING RIGHT NOW?! WHY?!?! W-why...." you started crying harder.

Chanyeol started to barge in. "Hyemin! Gwenchana?!" chanyeols eyes started to widen when he saw you in pain, tears over flowing.. Chanyeol walked over to you and comforted you. "gwenchana....gwenchana...." you mumbled "let go..." chanyeol nodded "Aniyo... Youre crying... I just can't leave you like this. Cry..." you looked at him "bwoh?" he smiled lightly "cry... It's fine..."  all the emotions startd to collide and you started crying again. He patted your back sadly he couldn't connect with you because he doesn't know about your past...

after serveral minutes of crying you suddenly felt better. You mumbled "chanyeol?" he looked at me"ne?" you sighed "I don't want to clean..." he chuckled "I don't want to either..." you stood up and wrote a note. When you finished you took your bags "let's go...we will have full detention tomorrow so just be prepared for that." you stuck the note on the board. He looked at you "bwoh?". You sighed "I'm cleaning this mess... So rather get full Detention tomorrow... See you there tomorrow. Bye." you walked away leaving Chanyeol clueless. All you could think of is Donghae and why did he just leave you and knew all about it...

lawl I cried at Donghae's letter xD hope you like it :3 so chanyeol...uh... You have entered Hyemins world... What's going to happen? Hehehe! Kris I'm sorry xD you had your chance but it kinda failed but dont worry I'll bring you out once we haveEnglish class together ^^ hope you enjoyed reading ^^ sadly don't expect a update tomorrow Dx