Who Are You Exactly?

When Nerds Become Popular

(A/N I wrote the first paragraph a long time ago on my phone ^^")

Xander walked into a dark room and lights started to flash at him. "What brings you here Xander? or should i say, Number 40894..." A strange echo announced in the dark empty room. Xander said to his headmaster "Its Number 11690, Kris Wu. He's developing more quicklythan the others. Should I eliminate him?" Xander's right hand turned into a sharp blade. The headmaster chuckled. "Developing too quickly eh? Lets see how everything goes..." Xander answered hesitantly "But Hyemin-" "Hyemin will be fine. Trust me." The headmaster said in a rough tone. Xander sighed "Yes headmaster, she is your daughter after all..." The headmaster smirked "Yes, my wonderful daughter, Hyemin..."

"Hey Hyemin!" someone called from a distance. She turned around and Luhan was trying to catch up to her. Behind him was Sehun that was trying to catch up.

Sehun was the quite type in the EXO group, he was also the youngest. When Luhan and Sehun first met the became the best of friends by one specific reason, Bubble Tea. Luhan told me this a couple of days ago when I asked him who was his best friend and it just happened to be Sehun. At first, I thought it would be Xiumin or Kai but if you put Sehun's inner personality and Luhan's inner personality they are quite similar. Its a bit weird because it looks like they are two peas in a pod...

"Hyemin? Are you there? Hellooo~? Earth to Hyemin~!" Luhan tried to get your attention after you zoned out. "Oh sorry, what were you saying?" Hyemin smiled a little in embarrassment. Luhan puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms "I was saying if you wanted to go get bubble tea with us." I glanced over to Sehun and he hid behind Luhan giving me a shy look. I smiled and poked Luhan's cheek "Kay kay, I'll go... but! You have to pay for my bubble tea..." Luhan sighed "Arasso... Lets go before the place gets cramped."

You guys started walking to the bubble tea shop until you noticed someone was following you. It was the guy with the black hoodie again. You than stopped walking and Luhan and Sehun looked at you. "Come on Hyemin, the bubble tea shop is just around the corner." Luhan said as for Sehun he just nodded. You than started to grunt and rub your stomach. "URGH! Um... I think the kimbap i ate is coming back to me..." Luhan than walked over to you and started patting your back. "Are you okay? Do you need us to take you home?" Sehun than sighed and rolled his eyes mumbling to himself "But i want bubble tea..."  You than grunted again and held onto Luhan's shoulder "It's okay, I can go back myself. You guys enjoy bubble tea without me. Maybe next time." Luhan and Sehun than looked at each other and nodded. "Okay than, hope you get better..." They than walked away and Hyemin made sure they were gone.

"Nice work Hyemin... I thought of stealing you if you didn't n0ticed I was watching you. But you managed to find out yourself... Such great senses you have..." He than walked over to you and started feeling your hair. You tried to look under his hoodie but it was too hard to see. "Who are you exactly?" You asked while removing his hand from your hair. "Who am I? WHO AM I?! oh dear... dear... Hyemin... I know your history... how your loved one Donghae died, how your friend betrayed you, and even how your brother Xander and parents died in that burning building... I saw it all... ALL OF YOUR DREADFUL MEMORIES! And you ask 'Who are you?' lets just simply say that you haven't met me yet. You will in the future, but not now..."

Hyemin started to get pissed and she stopped her foot. "I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE GAWDDAMIT!" you tried to reach for his hoodie but than he took your hand and twisted it a bit almost causing it to break. He whispered in your ear "I'm from the future... calm down... I'm playing this act since they're watching us. If you want to know the real me, Meet me at the dark alley at Widow street at 9... I know that your loved one died there, but this is really important. It may also involve him. Now, once i throw you on to the floor just stay there... look shocked... i dont really care, just dont fight back... Remember, they're watching us." You whispered "Whos 'the-'" he than pushed you to the ground an left. You than weren't shocked because he told you to be, it was just that you didn't know what was going on anymore...

It was 9 and Hyemin leaned onto the wall in the dark alley. She saw the dry blood that was never cleaned up, where Donghae layed. She visioned him laying there, dead, helpless, like a baby bird that couldn't spread its wings. Hyemin bit her lip trying not to cry, trying to not remember how even got there in the first place. But she did remember, how it was all her fault. She started to remember the times when they were together and how they used to go on sappy dates and play around with each other every single day. It was all gone. The glass of memories was broken and shattered into pieces, leaving some memories inside Hyemin's mind. The sad memory didn't shatter, it stuck into Hyemin's brain like glue. It could never leave. "Why?... Why didn't she just kill me?" Hyemin mumbled. "That was because she wanted to hurt you, see you in pain, she didn't want to kill you right away leaving people curious." the guy in the black hoodie said slowly approaching her. "What do you want from me and who are you?" She looked at him with a deep dark glare.

"I'm Zitao, or Tao. Many people know me as Tao. I have a power to go through time. This is what I meant when I come from the future. Listen Hyemin, you're in danger. This might sound crazy but there not dead. Xander, Donghae, your parents. They are alive. Theres just something different about them..." Tao tried to look away from you and let out a sigh. Hyemin was confused, "What do you mean? Alive? Different? I saw them die, burn into ashes, and Donghae...he died right in front of my face. Saw him used his last breath, and your telling me they are alive?" she scoffed. Tao made eye contact and squinted " Did you really see them die? Burn into ashes infront of your eyes? If you did you wouldn't be alive. Remember Hyemin, I saw the past. You know what, i'll prove it to you." Tao then took her hand and walked her out of the alley and they both entered a taxi.

Hyemin then looked at Tao who was looking at the window. "Erm, Tao right?" He looked over to her and nodded. "Were you the one that was dancing in the dance studio and told me that it was possible that Donghae was alive?" Tao nodded "oh no, that was Lay, Yixing. I assume you know him?" Hyemin nodded. "Yea... I do... He's kind of cold to me." Tao said, "Well yea, he knows about me and my power. We work in the same company. You know why hes cold to you right?" Hyemin questioned the company they were in and how it involved her. "erm, no i don't". Tao sighed "Well you guys have a similar problem. His girlfriend died and she looked just like you. He keeps his distance from you so you wouldn't get harmed just like how his girlfriend did." She was shocked. She didn't know Lay felt like this. No wonder he kept giving you a cold shoulder every time he or you passed by. Hyemin now felt sorry for him. If there was only a way to heal him from his sorrows.

The taxi then stopped and Tao got out of the taxi with Hyemin. Hyemin looked around and asked "Where are we?" Tao answered quickly "Byun Baekhyun's house. He's in charge of the power of light. You know him." Hyemin nodded "Yup I know him. He goes to my school. Wait power of light? He has a power just like you?" Tao nodded "Yeah, and he will tell you everything you question. He will even show you everything and you will uncover the things you want to know about your past. This is why he is in charge of the power of light. To brighten peoples minds. Keep them away from darkness. He can also handle anything that involves light." She nodded now understanding Baekhyun's power. So he was a nerd, turned popular, and had secret powers. That was the only thing Hyemin thought of. Tao suggested "Well shall we go in?" Hyemin nodded and they appoached Baekhyun's door and gave it a knock.

Daeng daeng daeng. You guys were wrong~ Thinking it was Donghae. I love your comments though. So creative :)  Some of you said Donghae was a demon... erm, welp you can say that.  Well now half of the curiousity is unleashed.  hur hur hur i brought Lay back for a little bit. If you want to see more of the EXO members comment below and we will see how much we can fit in it. >:D This story has turned into a supernatural ish abnormal type of story now that involved EXO's powers. Sorry if school life isnt involved anymore xD 

And mianhae don't expect much updates from me xD Im sur lateu~ I'll just surprise you all with updates~! Mkay? Mkay? BAAIII~!

***REMEMBER~! If you want to see an EXO member or your EXO bias more in the story COMMENT bellur~! GO! GO! GO!***