Breaking Promises

When Nerds Become Popular

Day after day... Kris kept asking you several times. "will you go out with me" or " I command you to go out with me." or "Going out with me will inKREASE your popularity, (if you know what I mean)"  with a wink. You rolled your eyes and rejected for every single one.  For a nerd that turned popular he sure is a perserverer...  Finally you had enough and were in total rage...

Kris went up to you and touched your shoulder. "Hey Hyemin" You quickly turned around and faced him yelling "FINE I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU! GEEZ, JUST STOP BOTHERING ME!" Everything was silent and his face was fully blank wondering what you were talking about. After a few seconds you both were finally on the same page. He gave a devilish smirk  "Okay... Tomorrow at 12 o'clock you better be there and where something nice.... " He walked past you but paused and looked back at you. "And you know I wasn't grabbing your shoulder because of that.  I did that because you were in my way..." His devilish smirk got bigger and my mouth formed into an o shape. You mouthed 'unbelievable...'

NEXT DAAAYYY~!

You sat beside the marble fountain wearing a dress:

(Trololol i put a picture of the dress just for fun kekekeke)

You looked at your cellphone and it was 12:15. You thought "Aish... Hes late... He must have been tricking me this whole time... That little-" You saw Kris coming towards you. He seemed like he was out of breath. Your eyes widened and you mumbled "Wow..." Kris was all tightied up and fashionable as always. Somehow it didnt seem like his usual, it seemed different...

Suddenly he pulled something from behind him, Roses. You looked down and took the flowers. While blushing you bowed and coughed "Kamsaminda...". All he did was give you a devilish smirk. You were both quiet and awkward silents grew into the room.  After a few minutes he spoke "I got tickets to this movie... Its at 1:00... and um...  i thought we could go...." You just chuckled. He blushed "What? Did I do anything wrong? Was that to cheesy? Urgh! I seriously cant make dates..." You chuckled and said "Aniyo, its just... you wanted to watch a movie with me and you said it in such....a cute way..." Kris never acted cute around anyone, he wanted to show them that he was too cool for cuteness. His face turned fully red. You smiled brightly and tugged on his arm "Come on, this is the first time ill be nice to you. At least charish it and Plan it correctly." You tried to inform him to actually make this a date not a hangout. You didnt wear this dress for nothing... Kris looked deep into your eyes and looked at your bright smile. He smirked and followed. You thought "Somehow his appearance and attitude seemed really different right now... He seemed like someone I know... I just can't remember it..." 

At the movies

Kris decided to make me watch "A Walk to Remember" with him. I've never heard of it before but he said when he watched it in the states it seemed to touch his heart. We walked over to the movie section  Kris was sweet enough to hold the popcorn and for me to hold the drink. He didn't want us to have seperate drinks so he got us one large soda, Coke. Topped of with two straws. It was fascinating to see that Kris knew my favorite drink. I asked him but all he said was "It's the most original soda around" . We finally took our seats and the movie was about to begin. Right on time...

You took a glance at Kris and he looked like he was connected to the scene. You looked over and saw how the main character came over to his lovers house everyday to fulfill her dreams before she dies. You realized how much this meant to Kris. By just looking at it, it seemed like it was obvious that you can feel his emotions. You were both were distracted with the movie you both wanted popcorn. Your hands touched and you quickly pulled away and blushed. But then he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. Your face blushed even more. You whispered "Kris, let go." He gripped it harder. You then winced. After you thought about Kris' grip you thought of something.... Someone you knew.... You felt his grip a little more..

. "HYEMIN RUN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE GO! DON'T WORRY ABOUT MOM AND DAD ILL GET THEM."  Fire blazed even wilder and the wild wind supported it. Everything was burning... Fire... Family... Dead...

Your eyes widened and you stood from you chair and yelled "XANDER!"  Kris looked at you oddly making a face 'who's Xander?' You looked at the people surrounding you. You felt embarrassed and ran away. Kris stood up "WAIT HYEMIN!"  You ran ask quick as you could, trying to keep your distance from Kris. Then you felt your wrist and the redness from the grip. "HYEMIN STOP WAIT!" You heard Kris' voice slowly come forward.

Your thoughts were confused and seemed to somehow spin. "Xander, Kris, Fire, Grips...Xander... You lied... I trusted you.."

'HYEMIN RUN GET OUT OF HERE! NOW' Xander grabbed you wrist and gripped it has hard as he could to get you out. You ran though mini fires and broken items. Then there was only a mini hole I could fit in. Xander slid you in and you were finally out.  You stood up from the grass and tried to get back in "XANDER NO!"  He put on a weak smile. "Dont worry... Ill get them..." Suddenly there was a burst of fire and glass started to shatter. "HYEMIN RUN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE GO! DON'T WORRY ABOUT MOM AND DAD ILL GET THEM." He then pushed you out and closed the small hole. You cried out "XANDER! MOM! DAD! NOOOO!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is gonna be a hiatus now... Hope you understand. School is disturbing...but I will just update when I have no school n stuff.... I've been on writers block too so that kind of matched. So I hoe you understand. Also if you don't understand....Xander is Hyemins brother and before Hyemin was in Korea they all used to live in America. But Hyemin was only 4 and left America at the age of 6 due to her families disappearance. Hope you all understandable now ^^ See you soon :3