Secret Keeper

When Nerds Become Popular

 

You ran and ran so as for Kris. Finally you found a small hiding place so you slid in. It was a bit cramped inside but you tried to hide yourself as much as possible. You were trying to mix yourself inside with the rooms tension. Suddenly you noticed you felt a warm feeling behind you. You noticed someone was watching you. You squealed but then covered your mouth before Kris find you. You looked at the figure closely, ".....Luhan?" you whispered. He smiled and waved. You asked "What are you-?" Kris' voice came closer. "Hyemin?! Yah Hyemin?!" You jumped and fell on top of Luhan. Your eyes connected with his but then you realized you must have been squishing him. You sat back down. "Sorry..."  He didn't say anything.... Either did you notice he was blushing in the dark.
 
Luhan has been quiet ever since. The only people he would talk to is the EXO members. He would especially talk to Sehun. But when ever you were there or entered the room he would stay quiet or would shut up. He was an OK dude to you because he wasn't a nuisance like some people. Even when everyone was super loud and you got so annoyed he stayed quiet. At times when he was still a nerd you let him use your tree because he would usually get bullied when he sits at the lunch tables and got tired on the library's settings. It kind of feels like you have been his friend and you were his. His silence never disturbed you at all. It felt soothing. But when he totally changed you wondered if he is still the same... The same sweet boy that you didn't notice was a good friend.
 
After a few minutes everything turned silent again. Kris might have gave up and walked away or was looking for you somewhere else. You thought "Urgh... It's my fault,.. For thinking of Xander at a type of moment... I'm sorry Kris hope you forgive me soon. I guess you won't see me anymore. I can't explain this too you." Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and it seemed like Luhan wanted your attention. He pointed at where you were sitting at.... You were sitting on him. You finally stood and spoke "Aish I'm a Pabo~ I'm sorry~"  he gave you a light smile. Charming... He said lightly " It's fine..." Your eyes widened  and you pointed at him "YOU! YOU! YOU TALKED!" He nodded thinking that it was crazy for you to think that. He answered back "All humans talk... I'm not an alien you know..." You hesitated "but... but... All those years!"  He chuckled "A man has got to change and talking is the first."  You giggled "Yah... I guess so... But I wouldn't officially call you a man..." He touched his chest pretending to be hurt "Excuse me?" You laughed at his sarcasm. "You know~ you look cute and stuff~ I'm not saying its a bad thing but its not what i call a man." He then put his hands up to the air "All right I give up~" he laughed. You giggled and punched his shoulder "It's nice knowing the true you, I like guys that actually do that." He looked at you blankly "Why? Guys don't?" You frown a bit but tried to smile again "I'll explain it to you. Lets just get some bubble tea..." His face lite up and you both walked out of the theater to get some bubble tea.
 
AFTER THE BUBBLE TEA ADVENTURE~~~~!!!!
You guys sat next to the window both drinking your bubble tea. You looked out the window while Luhan just looked at you. You turned and faced him "What? Is there something on my face?"  He then noticed he was looking at you and stood up pretending to cough. You laughed and took a drink from your bubble tea. He examined you face more "It kind of looks like you have lots of worries in you life also a lot of bad eras of your past..." Your eyes widened. You questioned how he knew...   You leaned over to him "Can you keep secrets?" He nodded "I've kept a ton mostly all of them are Sehun's secrets..." You told him and held your pinky out "Promise?" He entwined his with yours and you both connected your thumbs. "Promise... Maybe I can be your secret keeper." He chuckled. You laughed with him and said "Fine what ever floats your boat... Now on with the secret?" He nodded and took a sip of his bubble tea before he started to pay attention.
 
"I had a brother named Xander. I was 4 and he was 6. It was pretty crazy that my 6 year old brother could save me from a gigantic fire. Trying to save my parents and all... Somehow someone made a fire in the middle of the night and it surrounded the house. When I woke up Xander was right in front of me telling me that we needed to leave now... As a little girl unknown to things, I didn't know what was going on yet I was frightened..." You clenched your bubble tea and started to grind your teeth. Luhan just looked at you carefully trying to examine and visualize your story. You continued "Sooner or later, we finally found an exit. We couldn't go through the door due to the flames that stood across us and it. Xander pushed me out but he couldn't seem to get through. I would have rather died with him than to live by myself... But then he pushed my off, giving me a weak smile. He promised that we would meet again and be safe but I guess that was a lie to motivate me. I saw that house burn, burn till it was crushed... Till it turned into ashes... I had to move to an orphanage alone thanks to Xander. Mystery lies between the house... Is it true that they died? Or was it all a lie like what Xander promised? I seriously don't know anymore..." You got paler and Luhan started looking at you with innocent eyes. You then looked at your bubble tea. 
 
"After that when I was old enough I moved to Korea forgetting all my life in the states... I thought I was able to start a new life but I couldn't. At first I thought I was living the life. Popular, pretty, stylish, I had a wonderful boyfriend too that really loved me... I also had a friend...well I thought she was... Reality struck me in the face and my friend stole everything... She killed my boyfriend and gossiped to others that I did it. My reputation was dead... I eventually moved to another school and hid myself from others... Just so I wouldn't get hurt...but In the end, I turn out a beast... A lonely beast... Trapped in its cage waiting for at least someone to unlock it..."
 
Luhan stood up from his seat and went over to you and hugged you. You stood there frozen. "As for my boyfriend... I barely visit his grave... I tried not to visualize him dying in front of my face..."  You wanted to cry but Luhan was there also other people so you had to it up. You thought "Donghae... I miss you..." Behind the scene with you and Luhan hugging was a guy with a black jacket sitting 2 tables away from you guys... He chuckled and said to himself "Just wait Hyemin... I'll come back to you... Just not now..." He looked up at his arm and clawed it. His blood gushed out of his arm then back into his skin and his skin seemed to be back to normal... He mumbled "I'm a monster..."
 
 
Hey I updated ^^  it took me a while with school also ill put the other exo crew so...I'm working on that ^^"  and "the guy with the black jacket" yeah... He will explain soon... And thank you subscribers~! love ya!