The Past

When Nerds Become Popular

You must be wondering about my past. Also how did i get into this very UGLY mess... It all started 2 years ago at my old school. It was a co-ed school and I had everything in my hands. Popularity, Perfect grades, best outfits, and even a boyfriend. But I started losing something. Some kind of hole in my life took away all of the great fortune I had. I used to be the queenka... But why? One easy, simple word. Gossiping.  not just normal gossiping. It was Gossip with great lies. I dont know why people were doing this to me though. It was like they wanted to treat me like a mutt and throw me into the garbage... But who knew my Best friend , well that i thought. Would be against me just to take my place in being the queenka...

 

2 Years ago

 

"Hyemin~!" Junhee gave Hyemin a big hug, "Bwoh~ Junhee! You scared me~!" Junhee giggled and let Hyemin's waist go. She started twirling around the halls on the way to class. Hyemin started giggling too at how Junhee looked very silly. Once we walked into the class everyone waved at us " Good morning Hyemin, Junhee~" We both bowed "Good morning guys!" Hyemin caught her eyes on Donghae who was sitting next to the window on the second row. Hyemin smiled and ran to Donghae. "Oppa~!" Hyemin gave Donghae a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Donghae smiled and ruffled her hair. " Aigoo~ So cute~!" He started pinching one side of her cheeks. Hyemin pulled Donghae's hand away and started pouting "Oppa~ That Hurt~!" Donghae smirked "This will make you feel all better." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and she flushed red. Junhee sighed "Donghae you're so cheesy!" He made Hyemin sit on his lap and looked at Junhee "Well, maybe your just jealous that Hyemin has a HANDSOME, SWEET,KIND,AND CORNY! boyfriend like me." He smirked. Hyemin slapped his face playfully "YEAH~! Don't talk to Junhee that way oppa~!" Junhee looked down and was quiet. Donghae's eyes widened. "Woah Junee, I didnt mean to hurt your feelings...I can set you up with Donghwa or someone~!" Junhee looked up smiling "Chincha?! Even Taemin-oppa?!" Donghae's eyes widened more and started coughing "Uh....Su-....re!" She gave Donghae a hug "Uwah~ Oppa yourr the best! See yah Hyemin!" She skipped over to her desk singing "Taemin-oppa, Taemin-oppa, TAEMIN-OPPA!!!!" Donghae sighed "What was that for?" Hyemin shrugged "I Dont know.... She never told me anything about Taemin" "Oh then... But I heard Taemin cheats on girls. Is she sure about this?" Hyemin nodded "As much as I dont want to see Junhee cry let her have her romance would yah?" Donghae smiled "Sure anything for my little princess..." He gave her a kiss. The bell started to ring. Time for class. Hyemin kissed him back "See you at lunch~" Hyemin walked and sat on her desk. Suddenly a note dropped from her desk. It was a note. She opened it and it had words in red ink, Well thats what you think. That said "Im COMING for YOU...."  with  "Coming" and "You" in capital letters.


Next day

"Oppa~" Hyemin yelled at Donghae that was a few steps away. She ran to him and gave him a hug. "Ne Hyemin?" He asked. She let go "So how was talking to Taemin? Junhee was mentioning him all night!" "Oh about that, Tell her the date is tomorrow" Hyemin squeeled and jumped around "Kamsamnida oppa~ Im going to tell Junhee!" Hyemin started running into the school. When she looked into the class window and found Junhee. She was looking inside your desk and no one was there to tell her she was doing wrong. The class was empty. "Junhee?" Hyemin entered the room. Junhee quickly stood up. "Uh.... Hyemin! How is the whole Taemin thing going?" Hyemin crossed her arms "Byt explain what you are doing right now...." Cold sweat was dripping from Junhee's forehead. Hyemin looked at her seriously. Suddenly she had a smirk on her face then started laughing. "Hahaha~! Hyemine you got me! I wanted to steal your cute little cherry pencil you were writting with yesterday! It was so! ADORBS!" Hyemin started laughing too. "You could have just told me then make a dramatic scene!" Junhee started taking her breathes. "Oh so then how about Taemin?" She asked with a smile. Hyemin smiled and claped "Perfect! So...Jjang!" Her eyes brightened "Really?!" Hyemin nodded "Ne! Dates tomorrow. Maybe we should double date!" Junhee smiled bright "Chincha?! Omo~ Kamsamnida! We would love to! Well, I have to get ready for class! Bye Hyemin!" Junhee took her leave smirking. Once she left the class from she clenched her "BFF" Heart necklace. She whispered "I will get you Hyemin... Soon..."

 

Next Day at the Night

"Hyemin hurry up were going to be late for the double date!" Donghae yelled downstairs from Hyemin's living room. Hyemin's house was a two story and her parents were adventurers around the world. So they didnt come home so often. Hyemin yelled "Coming!" She quick;y went down the stairs and jumped on her last step. "Ta-da! How does it look?" She twirled around to let Donghae look at her outfit. She wore a flowery dress with a belt topped out with a white puffy flower head band. He smiled and went up to her. "You look so gorgous...." She started blushing "Kamsamnida" Donghae took her hand "So lets go were gonna be late..." He dragged her into the car.

At The Restaurant

"Hyemin over here! Junhee yelled form their booth in the restaurant. She waved her hands to get attention. Hyemin smiled and ran quickly to Junhee. She gave her a hug and quickly let go. Hyemin explained "Sorry were late. I was busy picking an outfit." Junhee looked at Hyemin and smiled at her "You look fantastic!" She smiled "Kamsamnida~" Donghae suddenly came and saw Taemin. "Hey Taemin" He put his hand out to say hi. "Hey Donghae!" He stood up and Donghae and him did a certain handshake that involved multiple bumps, claps, and snaps. Junhee whispered to Hyemin "Boys... They are truely weird..." She nodded "I know right..." They all took their seats. Donghae with Hyemin and Junhee with Taemin. With Taemin he didnt look comfortable with Junhee cuddling on to his arm.

After Eatting

Taemin and Junhee looked at each other and nodded. Junhee inturupted Donghae's and Hyemin's conversation. "Uwah~ I sure am cold.... Hyemin, can you do me a favor and get my jacket in Taemin's car?" Hyemin looked at Taemin and he was smirking. She looked back at Junhee and she put on her puppy eyes. Hyemin sighed "Fine, Donghae I'll be right back kay?" She gave him a quick kiss. He smiled "Kay, see you soon Beautiful..." Once Hyemin left Junhee rolled her eyes, smirked, then looked at Donghae, who was looking at his phone. She whispered "This will all end soon, not soon but in a few minutes... Just wait Hyemin... I will so... Ruin you..." she smirked.