I'm not alone this time...

When Nerds Become Popular

 

Previously on WNBP...
 
Behind the scene with you and Luhan hugging was a guy with a black jacket sitting 2 tables away from you guys... He chuckled and said to himself "Just wait Hyemin... I'll come back to you... Just not now..." He looked up at his arm and clawed it. His blood gushed out of his arm then back into his skin and his skin seemed to be back to normal... He mumbled "I'm a monster..."
 
You were finally back at school... Where misery was waiting for you... Waiting to eat every piece of you not leaving a crumb behind in one bite. Right when you entered you put on your school shoes and moved straight forward to class. You then looked around noticing Kris or Chanyeol haven't popped up.You sighed and opened the doors to your homeroom. Right when you opened the door everyone was looking at you with unapproved faces. There were some whispers behind the crowd. "I can't believe she went on a date with Kris and ditched him for Luhan..." "I know right~!  Kris is sweet at times but he doesn't deserve this type of treatment!" "There are rumors that Hyemin and Luhan hugged!" "No way! Kris is gonna get so upset if he hears this!" 
 
You walked slowly to your desk while everyone was trying to move out of the way still looking at you with those... Ugly faces... When you got to your desk there was trash all over your table and writings that put foul languages and to get away from them... You scoffed and walked to the back entrance and left. While you walked in a fast pace you saw Chanyeol. Chanyeol paused and said "Hey Hye-" you walked past him and he froze "min..." He then clenched his fist and ran up to you "Yah Hyemin!" He grabbed your wrist and turned you around to face him. You pulled your hand away from his grip "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" His eyes widened never seeing you done this before. His voice softened "Why are you like this?" Your face turned red, not in a good way and you yelled back "KRIS AND LUHAN ARE STUPID! PASS THAT ON TO THEM! TREATING ME LIKE TRASH!" you then turned back around and started walking in a fast pace again away from Chanyeol. He then slowly disappeared from your sight.
 
You then got to your tree and plopped on the grass. You made a deep sigh. You inhaled the fresh air that was displayed and instead of exhaling you yelled out " YOU GUYS ARE STUPID!" It echoed around your surroundings. Suddenly there was an answer... And it wasn't Chanyeol, Kris, nor Luhan..."Me too?" Suho then popped out behind your tree. You then stood up in shock and bowed "Sorry not you.." He chuckled and pated the grass telling you to sit down. You sat down with the bark of the tree hitting you head. He looked at the sky where the clouds were perfectly placed. There was silence for a while but then Suho broke it. "Is there anything wrong?" You sighed and looked at him. His red hair shined with the sun and his face was spotless. "Suho, are guys always mean?" He chuckled "Not really, they try to do that to impress girls they like giving them a bad boy feel to win girls hearts. But in the end they look like total jerks." You chuckled at his answer. He continued "Especially Lay. It wasn't healthy for him to stay in that bad boy personality... Just because he stayed like that he killed his own girlfriend." Your eyes widened you mumbled "Killed?" He nodded "Yes killed... He used to be in a gang. His gang members have been tracking down his girlfriend for years even before they were in a relationship. Lay decided to bring his girlfriend to introduce them to each other. But in the end, s ended up tying her up and burning her alive... Lay was in a terrible situation. He couldn't change back to his original self. Especially with his girlfriend dead he didn't want to let her go just yet. That bad boy personality sank into him just so she could always even be with him by spirit..." He gave a weak smile "Sad isn't it?"
 
You gave him a frozen face and asked "How do you know all of this?" He chuckled "Well he trusts in me. I guess you can call me a guardian." You chuckled at his response and said "Somehow I don't feel alone anymore... I think you truly are a guardian. Thanks Suho you helped a lot." He smiled "No problem..."
 
Hey I was wondering... Do you guys want to make a poster for me for WNBP? It's kind of a contest though xD  I don't really mind if you want to join or not though if u want to just work on it and display the picture on my wall (the link) and I will review from there. Since you are my readers the more you have an image of the story. So fighting~ :D