CHAPTER 9: KNOW THE TRUTH

Is It Right To Love?

 

 

CHAPTER 9: KNOW THE TRUTH

 

Sulli had just finished the shooting of the drama “To The Beautiful You” for today schedule. She thanks other crew and head to her van. It’s really hot today. She takes a napkin from her practice bag and wipe away her sweat.

 

“Aigoo,its so hot today. Thank god I had finished the shooting for today. It’s been great if I can get an ice cream right now” Sulli mumble while walking to her van.

“Hot summer, a hot hot summer” someone sing the song behind her.

Sulli turn around and see Minho walking behind her back. He throws a smile and walks a bit faster to catch up with Sulli.

“It’s really hot today right?” Minho start the conversation when he able to catch up with Sulli. With his long leg it only takes a less effort to do it.

“Ne. It’s lucky that I been able to finish today shoot. I feel like I want to faint with this heat” Sulli replied.

“Don’t worry, I’ll catch you if you fall” Minho said while laughing.

Out of sudden they both can hear a voice screaming their both name out loud from behind. It makes them shocked when they turn around and see all the f(x) members there. Amber, Luna, Krystal and Victoria had come to the shooting place to surprise Sulli and give her a support for her drama.

“Surprise~!!” they all said in unison.

“Unnie!!!!”

 Sulli ran up to them and they make a group hug. Minho just stared to them and plastered a smile. He envy their closeness and how he hope that his ShiNee’s member can do the same for him.

“Enough with the hug already. You guys make me feels quite a loner here” Minho said to them. He pretends to be jealous and pouted.

They just keep giggling when they hear what Minho said.

“You can call your members to come here if you jealous with us” Sulli said and sticks out her tounge like a baby.  ;p

Others just nodded to Sulli answer and continue hugging and giggling. Minho just let out a sigh and smiling. He shook his head and starts to walk back to his van.

“I’m going back then. I can’t stand to be a statue here” Minho said a joke and turn around.

“Yah..wait a minute” Sulli shout and make Minho stop from his walking. He turn back and throw a confuse look to Sulli.

“At least take some memorial picture with us before leaving” Sulli said.

“Right. I need a proof that I had come here to visit you guys” Luna said. Others just smile.

“Okay then” Minho nodded and walk back to the girls. Amber takes out her smartphone and asks some of the crew around to take their picture.

Right when the crew wants to take the picture. One of the actresses in the same drama had pass by. They tell her to join them to take a picture and she do not resist.

“Okay gets ready, 1, 2, 3. Smile” the crew said and the sound of the camera shutter can be heard. Click. They take several photos after that. When they feel like they had enough, they ask the crew to stop from taking the picture.

They thank the crew and take a look at the photo. Sulli ask Amber to send the photo to her phone as she wants to upload it on her account me2day.

Once she gets the picture she pick one from it and uploads it, say, “My members, who came a long way to support me <3. I only got 2 hours of sleep… but now I feel energized~ Thank you so much <3 This is my happiness <3 kiss <3.”

 

Minho excuses himself after that and makes his way to go home. Sulli keep nagging other members for the surprise visit and thank them for coming here. As the sign of thankful, she decides to treat them for an ice cream. The other members accept it with a happy heart. Then they all hop into their van and tell the manager that they want to go to eat the ice cream. When the manager knows that it’s gonna be Sulli’s treat, he totally had no objection with it. He started the engine and drive away.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to Nichkhun’s dorm.

 

Nichkhun enter his dorm and walk towards his room. He really feels sleepy right now as his body doesn’t get enough rest today. He grabs a bottle of mineral water before close the door. He drinks almost half of the water and lay on his bed with one of his hand resting on his forehead. The visual of Kahi and Victoria keep playing in his mind. He shut his eye tight as he wants to chase those visual away. He falls asleep not long after that.

A sudden noise can be heard when the door to 2PM’s dorm being open. The beast-dol had come back from their schedule. Each of them had a tired face. They all grab the cushion and laying on the living room. When they didn’t see Nichkhun whereabout, they whispering to each other and send Wooyoung to check on him. Wooyoung tip toe to Nichkhun’s room and try to peek inside. He manages to see Nichkhun body lay on his bed and sleeping peacefully. After confirm what Nichkhun had doing, he tip toe back to his other group members who resting in the living room.

“He’s sleeping” Wooyoung whisper.

“Are you sure?”Junsu ask and Wooyoung nodded to confirm it.

“Yah, do you guys wonder who’s the girl that sent him back earlier?” Taecyon said still in whispering mode. They do not want Nichkhun to hear it.

“It’s maybe hyung’s friend” the maknae of 2PM make a guess.

“I think I know all of hyung’s friends but I can’t figure out that girl earlier” Junho said while his eyebrows wrinkle a bit that show he still thinking about what they witness earlier at the parking site.

“Aishh if only the car didn’t have a dark tinted, I swear I can see her face clearly” Wooyoung let out his frustration.

“It can’t be that Nichkhun cheated behind Victoria’s back right?” Junsu speak out.

“It can’t be. I know how crazy in love Khun hyung with Victoria noona” Chansung defend his favourite hyung.

They keep silent and nodded but their brains still try to think about that mysterious girl. At the end, they just give it up and decide to get up to clean themselves. Before they make their way, Junho get up and said, “Guys, what about we go for dinner tonight? I really miss for us all together hanging out”

“I miss to go out with complete six members of 2PM too” suddenly Minjae voice can be heard as the door to their dorm being open.

All of them look up to Minjae and said in unison “It’ll be hyung treat then” they shout together and make Minjae laughing.

“Alright, it’s a small matter. But don’t aspect for me to treat you always, you can make me broke, especially for this two” He pointed at Chansung and Taecyon who had been known to have a big appetite among the other group members.

Chansung just give him a dorky smile while Taecyon laughing with others. As they laughing, they didn’t realize that it’s a little bit loud and it makes Nichkhun wake up from his sleep.

Nichkhun open his eyes and scrub it a little before he get up and slowly walk out from his dorm. As the door open, he can see all the members laughing with Minjae hyung. He make his way to them and greet them.

“You guys had got back” he said with his husky voice because of the sleep. He head to the sofa and sit himself facing other members.

All of them turn their attention to Nichkhun . “Good morning Prince Khun” Wooyoung . Nichkhun let out a chuckle and try to throw a small cushion to him but Wooyoung manage to dodge it.

“Why are you guys so loud? Is there something interesting happens?”

“Hyung. Minjae hyung want to treat us for dinner. Isn’t that great?” Chansung said and jump a little like a little boy who gets a candy. Everyone just smile to his maknae action. They know that food never fail to make the maknae happy.

“Yes Khun. I miss to hang out with all of you” Minjae said. Nichkhun smile and nodded to him. “Arasso, let’s go get ready. I’m quite hungry though” Nichkhun said and get up.

 

“LET’S GO!” Wooyoung being hyperactive run to his room and make other members start to get ready too.

 

After 30 minutes

 

“Yah, are you not finished yet?” Junsu shout from the door.

All the members had waiting outside the dorm, only Taecyoon still not yet ready to go out. He still tries to picking his clothes. He had been known as the fashion disaster among members. 5minutes later, he got out and wearing a bright red jeans with a yellow hoodies also a green cap. It makes other members laughing to see him.

“Hyung, you look like a walking traffic light right now” Chansung said and cause the others to laugh out loud again.

Nichkhun step forward while trying to contain his laugh and drag the embarrassed Taecyon to his room. Nichkhun pick a dark brown jeans and a light brown shirt for Taecyoon. Nichkhun pick a white cap to match with his attire. Nichkhun also help to style Taecyon hair a little bit to avoid him looking like a nerd. When they get out, they get a round of applause from other members to show that they satisfy with Taecyon looks.

They take a lift to go down and walk to their van wher Minjae had waiting. They hop in and Minjae Start to drive away. They keep chatting with each other when suddenly the Victoria’s name had been mentioned.

“Nichkhun, why don’t you invite Victoria shi to join our dinner? I heard she had no schedule for today” MInjae said.

His question make Nichkhun chuckle on his words and turn to silent. It makes other members keep silent to and look to him concernly.

“Guys, I need to tell you something. I don’t think I can hide it any longer.” it's hurt him again and again. He tries to take a long breath to collect his courage and when he thinks he’s ready he said with a shaking voice.

“We had break up”

 

 

 

Another new chapter..hope you guys enjoy the reading..^^,

 I think I’ll maybe make this story short and end it. What do you guys think?

Thanks for the support..love <3