HURT AGAIN

Is It Right To Love?

 

CHAPTER 6: HURT AGAIN

 

Nichkhun woke up this morning with hope that the pain in his heart gonna go away. He grabs his towel and wraps it around his neck and walking to the bathroom. He feels lonely because other members are not around. There are busy with their own personal activities. As usual, he had been left alone in this dorm. Nichkhun take away his shirt and throw it into the basket near the bathroom door. He looks up into the mirror that shows his muscular body reflection yet with charming look. He stays still for a while as there is a lot of thing had been played in his mind. He sighs a little before he takes the toothbrush and starts to brush his white perfect teeth. He turns on the shower and let the cold water pour onto his body. He loves to be like that, he feels the pain that he feel a little bit at ease when he being washes by that cold water. He scrubs his body after he puts the lavender shower foam on his right hand. The aroma from lavender helps to put his mind at peace.

 

After the bath, he dries up his body and change to the track suit. He take his phone and typing a message and the receiver name is; Victoria.

“Hi, urm I’m just wanted to ask how are you this day and I want to congratulate you for your upcoming drama. I believe it’s gonna be hits. But, Vic, I hope you can make some time for us to meet. I want to clear our last conversation face to face. Take care then.”

 

He hesitates a little bit before he finally pushes the send button after wasting several minutes by hesitating. He waits for a reply but as usual, he didn’t get one. It’s not the first time he message Victoria after their last phone talk. It’s been several time and all of it will said his intention to meet Victoria. He knows he seems desperate, but he don’t like for both of them to end that way. It will be much better if the can meet face to face. Deep down underneath, he still keeps his love for Victoria in his heart. It’s impossible to just let her go and forget about her after all the things that they had done together. It’s unforgettable.

 

He makes his way to the gym after he had calmed his self a little bit. It has it had being his daily routine since that accident. He will use the time to work out, practice his piano skill, singing skill and also dancing skill. He doesn’t want to waste his time doing unbeneficial things. Moreover, it’s all that he can do as he cannot go out freely as he had to lay low during his hiatus period. He himself also don’t know how long he gonna be hiatus. It’s all up to the netizens and fans support. If they still upset with him, how exactly he can continue his career? It will stir a chaos again. He still remembers how chaos it had been when his airtime on MBC Idol Star Olympics had not been cut entirely. Although he had film it before the accident had happened. Being cut out from Cabi advertisement had also makes him depressed and disappointed a little bit to the outrageous response from the netizens.

 

Nichkhun shook his head several times and start to running at a slow speed earlier and keep raising the speed as he gotten used to it. The sweat had make his shirt fully wet. When he out of his breath after run for 1 hour nonstop, he push the stop button and grab the water bottle and drink it up. He sits at the chair provided for a little while before he takes a pair of dumbbell and continue his exercise with that. His muscle can be seen clearly when he raises his hand with that pair of heavy dumbbell. He may look like a cute little boy at outside but once he take out his shirt it can make a lot of people gasp to his perfect six pack. Not only he had been admired by girls or woman fan, he also had a lot of admirer from boys and man. It is because he had a lot of quality that people will admire of. For instance, his angelic look that can make a girl heart sway once they look at him. Other than that his piano skill, acting skill, and a soft and calm voice make him almost perfect. He is one of the hardworking persons. He starts from zero and learn everything step by step until he had become the famous idol. He’s also kind and caring person, everyone can’t deny that.

 

Half an hour later, Nichkhun had already finished with his exercise. His stomach begins to growling. He looks at his wristwatch and it shows the time had already reached 12 noon. No wonder his stomach had started his own concert, as he had forgotten to take a breakfast before. He takes a clean cloth from his gym bag and wipes his sweat. He zips his bag and head out from the gym to go back. Once he reach his dorm, he dial take away of jjangmyun and pizza. After finished the order, he quickly take a bath and wait for the food to arrive. Doorbell sound makes him get up from his seat and open the door. To his surprise, both order come at the same time. After he paid for the food he put it on the table at the living room and gets up again to take a mineral water from the fridge at the kitchen.

 

He reached his hand to take the mug on the cabinet but out of sudden he felt the mug slip away from his grip and fell on the floor. He quickly bends down and takes the mug. It was the mug that he had made with Victoria during WGM. He take a good look at the mug although it is not broken, it had a small crack on it. He had a bad feeling for that. Do not want to think about it as he feels hungry, he take another mug and go back to the living room. He started to eat jjangmyun first and in minutes the bowl is empty. He really looks like a hunger person that does not see the food for a long time. Without wasting time he open up the box of pizza and start to eat them slice by slice. It’s Hawaiian chicken and it’s his favorite. When it’s only half left of eaten pizza he stops for a while and get up to switch on the television. It’s the time for entertainment slot that will tell the viewer about the latest news of Korean Entertainment Industry. While munching the pizza, his eye keeps staring at the television. As it’s the time for advertising before the television shows continued again. Nichkhun get up and clean the mess on the table before he walk to kitchen to wash his hand. While his in the kitchen suddenly he heard the host of that television show mentioning Victoria’s name. He quickly run back to the living room and increases the tv volume.

 

“Victoria Song the f(x) leader had uploaded her new wedding photo”

 

 

It makes his heart beat faster. Although he understands that it just a photo from Victoria recent drama after the host had explained, he’s still feeling hurt. One by one the picture appearing shows the picture of Victoria with his co-leading actor wearing a beautiful white dress with an intimate action. It’s not only with Calvin but also with Zhou Mi, Super Junior M. His heart feels like it been tears apart seeing those entire photo. Unknowingly, his tears fell down. It’s hurt. He grabs his shirt on his right chest tightly and hit his chest several time.  He takes his phone and dials a number from his contacts. Nichkhun wipe his tear and waiting for the person he call to pick it up.

“yoebsoeyo?”

“Nichkhun shi?” a woman voice can be heard through his phone speaker.

“Ne, can we meet?” Nichkhun ask while sobbing a little bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kahi lay on the dance floor at the practice room after she finished dancing. Once in a while she will come to this practice room and practice dancing to maintain and improving her dancing skill. Her breaths heavily as she had used a lot of her energy to dance earlier. 15 minutes had passed while Kahi still lay on the floor. She gets up and takes her bag and go to take a shower before she go out and head back to her car. It’s already noon and she planned to fill her stomach.

 

Kahi drives her car to the nearest restaurant and ordered fried rice and kimchi stew. She had a big appetite but she never gets fat. That makes her members all jealous of her. When her food had been served she eats it happily while watching to the television provided on the restaurant. As she watching the news about Victoria catch her attention. She admits that Victoria is such a beauty and she’s matching well with her dress that makes her look like a goddess. “She looks happy with the guy next to her” Kahi think to herself. Automatically she thinks of Nichkhun after the news ended. She remembered something that Nichkhun said in his sleep when he’s drunk and she had to bring him back home last time. “Did they have problem?” Kahi ask herself before continue eating.

 

Kahi pay her bills and planned to go back home. She wants to have a rest before going to horseback riding lesson in this evening. She parks the car and locks it before she enters the house. She takes a bottle of mineral water and head to her bedroom. She lays herself on the comfort bed and feels sleepy as she closes her eye slowly.

“Put your hands up put your hands up put3x put your hands up”

Her phone suddenly ring and make her woke up.

“yoebseoyo?”..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued…PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & COMMENTS..;D

To taewoonlover, I promise to put more khunhi moments in the next chapter..^^,