CHAPTER 14: INTIMACY

Is It Right To Love?

 

TIME passed really fast and without realizing, it was already near two month since Nichkhun become hiatus. The news about DUI accident had already slow down; it’s only fills with current news of other idol. Not forgetting the news about T-ara conflict also shocks the netizens. However the support from 2PM fans for Nichkhun never dies as they want Nichkhun to make come back with other fellow’s members. 2PM will never be complete without Nichkhun, it had to be 6 members; that’s what most of them said.

 

During this past month, Nichkhun still maintain his relationship with Kahi. They don’t have a problem to keep in touch especially they have the same horseback riding class together. Today is the last class for both of them. They already pass each test that required for them to graduate from that course. It’s no surprise how Khun can graduate at the same time with Kahi being brilliant he was. They both are sitting next to each other while hearing the last speech from their coach. After the coach finished the speech, he get down and take 2 certificates that have Kahi and Nichkhun’s name on it. It is a proof that they had graduate and they can be a tutor to the amateur people who wants to learn horseback riding.

 

Both of them walking to the car park with a smile plastered on their face. They feel satisfied to get able to graduate after they put a lot of effort to it. What make they feel more happy is because the promise that the owner of that horseback riding school made to them.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“You guys know what? We have decided to give both of you an exclusive privilege. You can come whenever you feel so and you can ride the horse at our special VIP place.”

 

“Special VIP place?” Nichkhun and Kahi said in unison, still shock with the good news they heard.

 

“Neh. It’s a large scale of farm house like you seen in those English dramas or movies. It’s not far from here.” The coach explained and he turn around to his table and grab a brochure that contain the address and map to that place.

 

“Kamsahamnida. We really appreciate it” Them both bowed.

 

“It’s our pleasure to serve you. We feel lucky to be the one who train you.” He said and smile before he add, “Nichkhun-shi I hope you stay strong. I like to see you come back in our entertainment industry”

 

Nichkhun get quite shocked before he thanks his coach once again and shake his hand out of thankful feeling that he feels at that time.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

“You know that we should celebrate right?” Kahi said with happy tone.

 

“I would love too but did you forget about my “hiatus” status noona-yah” Nichkhun said jokingly.

 

“Yahh…! Why did you call me noona??” Kahi flustered.

“Just for fun..kekeke” Nichkhun put both his hand on his head that create a love shape. "Noona, saranghae, don't get angry" Nichkhun play around not notice Kahi's change of mood. 

 

 

Nichkhun keep laughing  but suddenly he stop when he feels there’s something hit his head. He looks at that “thing”. It turns out that the "thing" is Kahi’s sport shoes. Nichkhun take that shoes and walk closer to the laughing Kahi right now. He glares at her make Kahi stop her laugh. Nichkhun want to pretends like he is angry but the face in front of him make him space out. The little tears that form at the corner of Kahi’s eyes make Nichkhun mesmerized by his beauty. The shoes right now had slipped from his grasp. He slowly rises his hand and cup Kahi’s face. She’s startled by his sudden action but she frozen by it. His touch always sends electricity to her body. That’s why she always keep her distance between them.

 

Nichkhun wipes the tears from Kahi’s corner eyes with his thumb, slowly and gentlely. Their eyes never left from each other. It’s like they communicate with those eyes and try to figure out about the feelings that spread all around their body right now. Nichkhun’s thumb is now caressing Kahi’s cheek. He can see the red blossom colour on her cheek slowly getting more reddened. His eyes now fixated to those y lips in front of him. Kahi’s still frozen, she feel like her mind goes blank. A pair of luscious lips that Kahi have is really tempting.

 

“Can I get a kiss?” He wanted to say it but the words seem to not come out. It only makes Nichkhun want to savor it the more he looks at those beautiful red lips. He leans closer. Closer and closer when he saw Kahi just stay still. He tilt his head as his lips is only few millimeters away. Kahi close her eyes.

 

“HONKKKKKKKKK~~~” a sudden noise from the barn wake them up. Nichkhun quickly bend down and take Kahi’s shoes and handed to her. They let out an awkward laugh. Nichkhun scratch his not so itchy back head to reduce the awkwardness. They continue walking till they reach the car park. They keep silent. Each of them tries to suppress the feeling of embarrassment.

 

“Kahi-ah”

“Ne?”

“Sorry about earlier. I just was joking.”

“Kenchan-na” Kahi smile showing her beautiful dimple.

 

Nichkhun really love to see those dimple. It brightens his day that what he feels every time he saw it. He smiles back.

 

“You still wanna celebrate?” Nichkhun ask.

 

“Ne, but I wanna celebrate with you.”

 

“I’ve an idea. How about I cook for you”

 

“Jinjja? You’re not joking right. Last time you said you want to cook for me, I ended up eating pizza all alone and the groceries we buy go to waste” Kahi pout and cross her arms. She remember clearly the moments when they go out to buy the things needed for Nichkhun to cook but Nichkhun suddenly had to left because the company call him.

 

“I promise. I’ll make sure no interruption at all today” Nichkhun show his pinky towards Kahi. Kahi quickly intertwined her pinky with Nichkhun’s pinky and smile.

 

“You’ll surprise with my cooking skill later.” Nichkhun winked.

“Babo” Kahi playfully slap Nichkhun’s arm.

 

“Okay, let’s go. We need to go to the market”

 

************

 

Victoria dialed for a nth time. She fails to reach Calvin this few days. It makes her worried. She needs him right now. There’s something she need to tell him. She keeps walking back and forth in her room. She give up after she hear another voice to ask her to left a voicemail as the phone numbers that she called had been switched off. She throws the phone on her bed. She goes back to the bathroom and washes her face. She sits on the toilet bowl and let out a long sigh. She’s feeling helpless. After a few minutes she head to her bed and lay down. Staring at the ceiling blankly. She grabs “something” on her side table, looking to that “something” that make her feels crazy earlier. She closed her eyes, hoping all the problems will go away.

 

“Where are you?” she mumbling to herself before she drifts to sleep.

 

************

 

 

Somewhere in China’s Night Club

 

There’s a man sitting in front of the bar counter. He’s drinking his tequila. There’s one y woman that accompany her. She wore a really tight dress that reveals her body. Her s seems to be seen almost 40%, and it make every man’s take a sneak peek on it even though they come with his girlfriend. She also drinks tequila. The music turns to the lively disco remix song that make the man grab the woman’s hand and dance wildly.

 

His hands are all around the woman’s body. Caressing every inch of the reveal skin of her back while the woman’s put her arms around his neck. He then kiss the woman roughly and keep savor those lips when he suddenly feel a tap on his shoulder. He breaks the kiss and turn to see who’s behind him. He feels surprised to see his old friend in front of him. He quickly hug him and they head to the table and sit down.

 

“It’s been several month since the last time we seen each other” The man said.

 

“Neh, I think the last time we met is when we make a bet about that girl right?” His friend answered to him. “So how about it? Did you lose or did you win the bet?” He added.

 

“Babo, if I win the bet, I’ll be the one to call you. Haha. I lose, it’s true, she’s not , but she’s still so damn tight you know? I had fun” The man smile evilly.

 

“So, where’s my money?” His friends smirk.

 

The man takes out a several notes from his wallet and shoves it to his friend’s chest. They continue chatting before he get up after he had a phone call.

 

“What are you doing?” The female voice on the phone said.

 

“I’ve just finished shooting. Is there any problem?”

 

“Don’t lie to me! I know you didn’t have a schedule today.

 

“It’s a sudden change of schedule. I’m not lying. I had to go; the crew members are calling me. I’ll call you back later.”  He can hear a depressed sigh from the caller.

 

“Speak of the devil” He smirk and switch off his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI guys..sorry for not updating for a longggggg time..i've been busy..sorry.. ^^,

enjoy reading and please check out my other fancfic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/306362/khuntoria-on-mbc-s-radio-star-khuntoria-kyuhyun-nichkhun-romance-victoria