VICTORIA BETRAYAL OF LOVE

Is It Right To Love?

 

CHAPTER 5: VICTORIA BETRAYAL OF LOVE

 

Nichkhun get out from Kahi’s car and thank her for sending him back. He walks carefully to his dorm not to be seen. Kahi look at Nichkhun until his back had disappeared after he entered his dorm. She drive away a seconds after that. She the radio to chase away the silent. She didn’t turn on the radio when Nichkhun beside he just now, because she doesn’t want it to be a distraction when she chatting with Nichkhun. She loves talking with Nichkhun, he knows how to speak politely and make a joke. It’s so charming. She remembers what happened between them last night.

 -----------------------------------------flashback-------------------------------------------------

“What are you doing?”she ask Nichkhun who suddenly hug her from the back when she’s about to climb on to her bed as she feel sleepy.

“Mianhe…can you just stay still for a moment” Nichkhun said. She can feel his warm breath at her ears. It makes her blushing and a sudden hot sensation rush to her entire body. She just keeps silent and stands still in Nichkhun’s embrace. She likes to be hug like that. It makes her feel protected.  

 Several minutes later, Nichkhun loosen his grip and make Kahi wake up from her dreamland. “Thanks” that’s all he said and turns around and makes his way to the couch.

Kahi can’t sleep because her heart flustered from Nichkhun action. She tries to close her eyes but all she can do is keep thinking about Nichkhun. What’s the reason for him to act like that? She wants to ask but she don’t want Nichkhun think her as a busybody. At last she manages to get sleep when it’s almost dawn.

She wakes up when she feels her body shaking. She does really don’t want to wake up yet because her head still feels heavy from the lack of sleep. But, she force to wake up when the shaking doesn’t stop. Feels a little bit annoyed she open her eyes and shocked to see Nichkhun face closer to her face. She gasps a little and quickly mesmerized by angelic face in front of her right now.

When Nichkhun sees she resists to wake up, he keep shaking her body. After several minutes and he still fail to do so, he get close to her ear and about to scream something to woke her up when she suddenly open her eyes wide and their face is only several inches away. He stared into her big eyes and lost for a while and it seems that Kahi also lost in his eyes.

“Kringgggggggggggggggg” the alarm clock at Kahi’s side table woke them up.

Nichkhun chuckles a little bit and Kahi quickly turn her hear away and make her long hair hidden her redden face. Nichkhun stand straightly and scratch his head.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs” Nichkhun said. As soon as Nichkhun left Kahi take her pillow and hide her face while she let out a small scream.

“Why am I being like that” she talks to herself before she grabs a towel and goes to the bathroom. After taken a quick bath, she makes her way to downstairs to fulfill her promise to Nichkhun; to send him back to his dorm.

As she reaches the kitchen, she’s surprised to see a set of breakfast had already prepared on the kitchen counter. She looks to Nichkhun that sit in front of her with a curious look.

“I use your food to make the breakfast. Hope you don’t mind” Nichkhun explained.

She just nodded and curves a beautiful smile. “It’s been a long time since someone had prepared me a breakfast” she said while she reach for the French toast that Nichkhun had prepared.

“matda”. Kahi praised Nichkhun. “I can’t believe you really a good cook” she said while busy munching the food. She ate all the French toast in her plate and drink up the fresh milk that Nichkhun had prepared for her.

“jal-meo-geot-sseum-ni-da” Kahi clasp both her hand and smiling.

Nichkhun just throw a smile while looking at her cute expression. “I can’t believe that she’s actually older than me. She’s cute and lively like a teenager for me” Nichkhun drawn in his thought when suddenly Kahi pat his shoulder and ask him to follow her to her car.

Kahi drive her car calmly and Nichkhun can see that she’s skillfull enough in driving. They just keep chatting and laughing along the journey. 15 minutes later they had arrived at Nichkhun’s dorm area. It’s quite close actually between Kahi’s apartments with Nichkhun’s dorm. Kahi look at the watch on her dashboard. It’s already 8 o’ clock. Thankfully it’s still early and there are not many people around.

Nichkhun get out from the car and thank Kahi and bowing his head several times. Before Nichkhun had gone, she manages to exchange her number with Nichkhun and ask him to give her a call if he needs someone to talk to. Nichkhun nodded and throw a killing smile and he gives Kahi his magical wink before he turn around. Kahi smile as she happy to receive those wink.

-------------------------------------------end of flashback--------------------------------------

“I can’t forget your love. Eonjikkajirado nan gudaeul ttaekkaji gidarilkke. I can’t forget your love. Eonjikkajirado gidarilkke. Cause I can’t, I can’t forget your love~”

(I can’t forget your love. No matter how long it takes. I will wait for you to come. I can’t forget your love. No matter how long it takes, I’ll be waiting)

                                                                                                    

Victoria is in her room while she just gets out from her bathroom. She just gets back from practice. She stunned for a while when she hear this song had been played on the radio. It’s been a long time that she hears this song. This song consist a lot of memory between her and Nichkhun. She still remembers the surprise event that Nichkhun held for her during christmast celebration when they are on WGM. How can she forget about it? Nichkhun really had done many things for her. He’s so charming and that’s why she falls for him.

“aishhhhhhhhhhh” she let out a long sigh and quickly turn off the radio. She sits on her bed and stared blankly at the floor.

“I admit that I feel guilty for leaving him like that but what can I do? I can’t put my career on the line for him.” She thinks to herself. “Anyway it’s all in the past now” Victoria mumble and get up to her wardrobe to choose her dress.

A sudden knock on the door make Victoria open the door to let the person in. It’s none other than her group members, Sulli. She’s free today as the shooting of her new drama “to the beautiful you” had been postponed tomorrow.

“unnie, are you going out?” Sulli ask.

“Ne..wae?” Victoria asks back.

“Anniyo. I just was asking. Urm unnie, do you mind if I ask you something?”

Victoria walks to her and sit down beside her. “Ne, what do you want to ask me? Are you okay sul?” she ask concernly. As the eldest members in the group Victoria had always take care of her dongsaeng.

“Unnie, how is Nichkhun oppa? Is he okay?” Sulli ask.

“Wae? Why you concern about him?” Victoria is a bit taken aback when Sulli ask her those question. Since the last call she made to tell him that it will be better is they both go their own way, she’s never call or message him anymore. She admits that Nichkhun still send her several text messages but she just ignores it.

“I just wondering how he will be able to stay strong when there’s a lot of netizens blame him and say a bad things to him” Sulli said and her face show that she’s symphatize with Nichkhun.

“It’s his fault actually. He should not drink and drive. He’s an idol, he should not be careless. He should know that it can affect his career. And now he’s got to deals with it.” Victoria said with a stern voice.

Sulli shocked to hear those words comes from Victoria mouth. She just can’t believe it when the same mouth that saying she falls for him past year had uttered those harsh words.

“Unnie! Why are you saying something like that? It will hurt him if he knows about this.” Sulli said. She’s a little upset with Victoria right now.

“You should be the one who supporting him right now; I bet he’s really lonely at his dorm at this moment. He must hurt so much” Sulli keep talking while Victoria just listen to her half-heartedly and get exchange.

Sulli stop her nagging when she realize Victoria do not pay attention to what she said. She tries to calm herself a little when she sees Victoria get ready to go out.

“Sul, I’m sorry but I got to go out” Victoria said.

“Are you going to see Nichkhun oppa? Make sure you send my regards and make him happy unnie” Sulli said when she thinks that Victoria wants to meet Nichkhun oppa.

“Anniyo, I’m not going to see him Sul, we had broken up” Victoria said calmly.

Sulli gasp as open wider to show how much she shocked to hear this news.

“Wae? Wae? Wae?” Sulli ask.

Victoria just wants to answer when her phone suddenly rings up and she looks at the screen. “Calvin Chen” the incoming call is come from.  

“Wae. Calvin? Qing deng yi xia.(please wait a moment in mandarin)”

“Sorry Sul, got to go now. We talk later okay?” Victoria get out from her room and left alone Sulli who’s still in shock from the news.

“Calvin? Is he the actor from unnie’s drama?” Sulli mumbling to herself..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers and subcribers..

Thanks to all eventhough there’s not a lot subscribers though but I’m really glad to your support..thanks to DarkestsAngel and emubabe. not forgetting taewonlover and Tengyue268

keep supporting me...^^, hope to get more comments and subscriber..:)