CHAPTER 7: SPARKFLY

Is It Right To Love?

CHAPTER 7: SPARKFLY

 

 

Kahi widely awake when she hears Nichkhun sobs. To add to her surprise is when she heard Nichkhun with his shaking voice ask them to meet. Without wasting her time she agreed to it and now she's been waiting Nichkhun outside his dorm. While waiting for Nichkhun she keeps trying to think what actually happen to him. The least she thought it must be related to Victoria but she doesn't want to be nosy and she wills only waiting for Nichkhun to tell her the truth. Kahi lost in her thought when she heard someone knock her car’s mirror. She looks up and sees Nichkhun wearing a sleeveless grey hoodie with red eyes. She quickly unlocks the door to let him enter the car. Once Nichkhun enter the car, Kahi start to drive slowly without knowing where she’s heading to. The silent between both of them make the situation became awkward. Kahi then decide to switch on the radio to chase away the silent.

 

“Now we are in the back to back slot. For the first request of back to back is from N_Hottest” said one of the two DJ.

“Neh, from the name we can guest whose song this person will request” said another DJ with a small laugh.

DJ1: “Kekeke. Yeh, they request Hanerete Itemo (even if we are apart) by 2PM and I Hate You”

DJ2: “Wow, one of the songs seems like this person is in love and wants to dedicate it to his other half, but the second song means otherwise. It’s a bit tricky. Does this person is in dilemma or what we don’t know about it.”

DJ1: “Yes, we don’t want to waste any more time and let’s hear the songs shall we?”

DJ2: “Back to Back~ Enjoy!!!

The song started and Kahi sing along with it but not so loud. It seems like her whisper though. Although she’s also one of Idol, she can’t hide the fact that she envy 2PM and love their song. She’s even bought their CD’s. This song is one of the emotional songs that she remembers 2PM sang live in their Republic Tour of Japan. She do not attend the concert, she just watch it on YouTube but it’s enough to make her adored the performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU1lyiGLGu8&feature=relmfu

 

“When I suddenly think of you and those clear and bright eyes. They suddenly appear up in sky floating above the crescent moon. If it‘s possible as I fall asleep and drift into a dream I wish I could send my longing through that room’s window. So just like that as I keep on thinking of you. You‘re probably still not aware of this feeling that is welling up. Even if I‘m away, don‘t forget that I paint your shadow in of dear longing. I‘m always by your side. Miss you… sorrow… such words come to mind as I’m drowning in the mood carried over by a light breeze. Feeling nostalgic again and now little by little I inhale deeply into this chest the memory of your scent. And when you realize it, the whole world is filled with you and I cannot stop this overflowing feeling. Don’t be afraid of the dark anymore. Because as long as you close your eyes there will definitely be me watching over you like a bright moon. So even if we are apart because you keep on illuminating the sky of my heart. Don’t forget I am always by your side.”

 

The first song ended and Kahi take a look to her side where Nichkhun is. He’s still froze on his seat with his hoodie cover almost half of his face. Kahi saw one drop of tears fall to Nichkhun jeans but she’s not sure about it, so she decide to just shut up and keep focusing back on her driving. She takes a turn to one of the nearest lake after read the signboard. She loves to come here because it’s not too crowded with people and it was the same way towards her horseback riding place. Kahi stop her car near food stall and get out from her car to buy some snack. She does not bother to ask Nichkhun anything and just let him wander alone in his own world.

Nichkhun look at Kahi when she get out of the car and just stare blankly. His heart still feels hurt when he remembers about Victoria. He know that it just a photograph for Victoria’s drama but still it hurt him when he realize how Victoria do not even bother about him and just happy with her own life. He knows that Victoria career is rising up right now compared to when she’s still on WGM. Is it the reason why Victoria acts this way? She’s become blind with all the fame she gets right now? Nichkhun sigh and shook his head to throw away those thought. He hopes it is not true. But what if it is the truth? At that time the song, “ I Hate You” had been played.

 

[JUNHO] acknowledge my heart once more

accept these tears that are for you

not even expecting love,

the ended story, the past story, yeah~

 

[CHANSUNG] i hate you to death (even more you, who are like this)

i hate myself to death (even more me, who is like this)

[NICKHUN] just one more time, one more time, look at me

now i'm crying

 

[JUNSU] i hate you so much i could die, i hate you

i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself

i i hate myself for being like this

[JAY] i hate you so much i could die, i hate you

i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself

i i hate myself for being like this

 

[WOOYOUNG] stop your heart that's turned away

accept this gaze that is looking at you

not even expecting love,

the ended story, the past story, yeah~

 

[CHANSUNG] i hate you to death (even more you, who are like this)

i hate myself to death (even more me, who is like this)

[NICKHUN] just one more time, one more time, look at me

now i'm crying

 

[JUNSU] i hate you so much i could die, i hate you

i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself

i i hate myself for being like this

[JAY] i hate you so much i could die, i hate you

i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself

i i hate myself for being like this

 

[TAECYEON] baby, come back to my world

come back and be my girl

if you don't, know that i'll hate you to death

before this heart that has loved you turns into hate

come back, quickly. that you're sorry, please, tell me

 

[NICKHUN] look at me once more, locking our gazes

hold me once more, locking our lips

once more, once more, look at me

look at me, me, me

 

[JUNSU] i hate you so much i could die, i hate you

i hate myself so much i could go crazy, i hate myself

i i hate myself for being like this

[JAY] hate you, hate you, hate you, hate you

enough to go crazy, i hate myself for being like this

 

Nichkhun being absorb with the song. Does he hate Victoria right now? “Maybe I had started to hate her, but..”. When Nichkhun still in dilemma with his self, Kahi enter the car with a bag plastic full of snack and throw it to Nichkhun lap. Kahi’s action startled Nichkhun a little bit and makes him raise his head and look at Kahi with a question mark on his face. Kahi throw a smile when she saw Nichkhun confused face.

“Had you got back to earth and gain your conscious?” Kahi ask.

“Morago? (what?)” Nichkhun said with wrinkle on his forehead.

“No, I thought I’ve bring a mannequin just now” Kahi said playfully and laugh a little bit. It make her dimple being shown clearly.

Nichkhun mesmerized by the woman in front of him right now. He admire those dimple that form when she laugh. She’s like a fairy at that time and Nichkhun stay still for a few seconds. Realizing Nichkhun didn’t response to her, Kahi slap Nichkhun’s arm spontaneously and make him gasp for that.

“Aigoo. How come you can lose in your alien world again when you just get back to earth? It had been around 20 minutes since I pick you up and you just stay still while your mouth had being zipped” Kahi blabbering while she looks at her wristwatch.

Nichkhun smiled to her nagging and pinch her cheek without he realizes it. His action automatically stop Kahi from keep nagging as she seems shocked to his action. Her cheeks become redden because of it and sudden rush in her make her heart beat faster. Nichkhun notice her blushing cheek and continue smiling. Although he didn’t mean to do that just now but he enjoy Kahi’s reaction. He chuckle to ease the awkwardness.

“Kahi, mianhe. I didn’t mean to burden you. I also didn’t know how you become the first person that I called earlier” Nichkhun said while scratching his head.

“It’s okay. It’s not like you troubled me or something. I have a free time anyway” Kahi answered him as she does not want Nichkhun to feel like she’s unwillingly being there for him.

“Thanks and sorry for pinched your cheek.” Nichkhun said and laugh to cover his shyness. Kahi just nodded and do not say a word as she started to continue driving.

“So, can I know where are we headed?” Nichkhun ask.

“Ahh, we’ll be going to a lake. I thought you want some fresh air to clear up your mind even thought I do not know what’s your problem..yet.. But I think it’s the best place to make your mind at peace.” Kahi said while sneak peek at Nichkhun on her side when she mentioned about she didn’t know about his problem “yet”. Nichkhun throw a fake smile when he heard what Kahi said. “She know I got a problem and I guess she might know what my problem is” Nichkhun thought to his self.

5 minutes later, they arrive at a beautiful lake. Kahi take out a mat from her car and set it under the tree near the lake. She asks Nichkhun to bring the snack that she bought earlier and put it out on the mat. Kahi hands Nichkhun a bowl of ice cream and to his surprise its Vanilla flavor, his favourite. “Omo, she knows my favourite” Nichkhun thought and he thanks her for the ice cream. While they enjoying eating the ice cream and other snacks, they also enjoy the beautiful surrounding there. The air breeze is so refreshing and it makes Nichkhun forget about his pain for a little while. He turns his face towards Kahi and realizes that Kahi had gone for a walk along the lake side. He gets up and joins Kahi.

“Why you left me alone?” Nichkhun ask when he manages to catch up to Kahi.

“Oh I thought you want some time alone” Kahi said while smiling.

“Erm, you didn’t want to ask me about my problem?”Nichkhun continue to shoot questions.

“I think it’s better if you tell it by your own will without needing me to ask if you really want to share it” Kahi answered and still smiling.

Nichkhun let out a long sigh. “You know that I date Victoria right?”

“Omo, so the rumours are true?” Kahi ask, interested.

“Ne, but it’s all over now.” Nichkhun said while he keeps looking down as he does not want Kahi to look at his teary eyes.

“What happened?” Kahi ask and grab his hand to stop him from continue walking.

“I don’t know. I really don’t know the real reason for it. Maybe she think that I’m a burden to her that I may ruin her career because of that accident” Nichkhun let out his feeling. He does not know why he can be so open to Kahi. He just feels comfortable when he’s around her. He began to sob as the tears that he tries to hold had fallen down to his cheek.

“Shhh. Come here” Kahi said while she pulls Nichkhun into her embrace. Nichkhun hug her firmly as he put his hand on her waist. She can feel how much his heart hurt at that time. She had been in love once and she knows how much it hurt when someone you love left you without a reason. She pats Nichkhun back as she can feel his tears had made her shirt around her shoulder part become wet. Nchkhun stay like that for several minutes and when he stop crying he raise up his head and land his forehead against Kahi’s forehead. They stare to each other for a while. Nothing comes through her mind at that time. Kahi feels herself trapped in Nichkhun gaze.

 

Nichkhun lean his face closer towards Kahi’s lips. He doesn’t know why but he feels a sudden urge in him to catch those y lips in front of him. It so attractive and when Kahi just stay frozen in that state make Nichkhun continue with his intention; to savour those lips. Their lips touch and it send an electricity feeling to those two bodies. They both close their eyes together. Nichkhun kiss her slowly as he tries to remind the taste of Kahi’s lips. He reaches out and touches her hair while leaning forward to kiss her upper lip. He wait for her respond and when Kahi start kissing him back, Nichkhun then tilt his head to the left to savour her lips fully. Nichkhun start to teasing her lips with the tip of his tongue by gently sliding it against her lips as he try to enter Kahi’s mouth. As when Kahi want to open to let Nichkhun enter his tounge, her phone suddenly rang and make both of them break away from the kiss.

Kahi take up the call and back away from Nichkhun. Nichkhun just stare at Kahi while he tries to catch his breath. He can feel his heart jump faster as he can still taste Kahi’s warm lips on his. Kahi turn to him after she finished the call. He can see her red face when she try to look at him.

“I had to go. I have to attend horseback riding class” Kahi said without looking directly to Nichkhun face. As she’s about to turn back and heading to her car, Nichkhun grab her arm. “Can I come along?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued..

hello my subscribers; Guitodcuppyiekamugiwaragirlbarcelonataewonlovermiss_ayaka,DarkestAngel, and Tengyue268,  not to forget to all my silent readers..thanks for the support..xoxo

i suppose to update this on the morning but i got dragged for watching 2PM clips on YouTube,kekeke

hope you enjoy the reading and please subscribe and comments,,

love u guys..^^,

 

I just google about Nichkhun and Tiffany and this is what I get..Is it true??

Read this http://love-meknot.blogspot.com/2012/08/tiffany-and-nickhun-dating-rumors.html

I do believe that WGM is scripted though and the couple just acting, but I believe Nichkhun feel more than acting, its his real feeling..but Victoria is otherwise..:( But if khunfany is real, I have no problem with that..:p