Demon Lords

The Gray Matter [Hiatus]

† Phase XVII †

 

The demon lord walked slowly towards the gates of Seungri's warehouse/refugee site. Hoarse and demonic breath blows towards the cold blood stained pavement of the once strong road, now ruined by the aftermath of war. His feet creating dents with each step as the ground trembles along the slithering of fear towards the men, left with freedom.

Belphegor watches through his demon insects the progress of one of his most trusted demon lords. The head of the torture circle of hell, the brutal demon: Beremuel "The Sadistic". He smiled wickedly upon the scene of chaos as it closes in towards his cursed brother, the one he bore grudge with for his competition in terms of intelligent pride. An insect flew beside his ear as it voices out in a demonic voice. "I am at the gates, Lord Belphegor" the insect spoke. "Send them hell." He ordered.

The gate door banged powerfully, as it sends loud sounds of doom impending to enter. Seungri stood infront of his castle as his army awaits the entry of their enemy. The tip of Beremuel's sword arm pushed through the thick gates and with force cut open a path enough for Beremuel to enter. The Jackals growled and hissed as they witness Beremuel make its entrance. Seungri eyed him, "I cannot fight him head on... with my powers sealed, I can only use partial of what I can." Seungri thought as he calculates on his possible actions against the behemoth.

Hoarse breathing flowed along the chorus of rattling flames as he spoke in an echoing voice. "I have come to offer punishment to everyone who oposes our great Demon prince, Belphegor. Behold, death before you!!" Beremuel cried as he and the Jackals charged towards each other with loud howls, growls and roars filling up the air.

"The monster's here." Sooyoung said as she and YoonA watches from the watchtower the start of the battle. "We'll have to be prepared for the worst." YoonA said readying her demon: Forneus. Sooyoung nodded as she arms her rifle. She's still bothered by Eligor's fuming amulet and the feeling it gives to her. "Without the others... we'll have a really hard time." Sooyoung said. YoonA nodded as she turns to the other side where the soldiers of Opus Dei and Korean Army has gathered in front of a large metall cave entrace that leads to a special bunker. Every refugee had been brought there for protection for that sanctuary harbours a stronger shield.

"Yah!! Is everything ok!?" They both hear Taeyeon call from below. YoonA turned to them and smiled. "We will be ok, unnie. Have faith!!!" She said then looked at Sooyoung her bright smile falling down. "I hope." She said before turning to the scene before them. Taeyeon turned to Jessica who also wore a serious look. "The presence is overwhelming and disturbing. But I hope we'll last this." She said. Taeyeon nodded slowly touching her metallic cubes hoping that things won't turn out the worst.

The Jackals surrounded Beremuel as he beheads one. Looking towards his assailants, Beremuel lowered his stance and spun powerfully then invisible arc waves emerged and cut some into two, each turning into statues of gold. Seungri walked forwards as his agents, the best demon soldiers that followed him took their true forms. A gray skinned humanoid demon with skull faced holding a golden bow and a quilt of golden arrows; A larger demon with two thick horns pointing up and two smaller ones pointing down, armed with a large halberd; And a serpent-like, fire headed demon. Seungri scrunched his nose, "Your smell stinks of spoiled blood. Do not stain my abode with your immature lust for insanity." He said as he waves his right hand. "Show him the power of you three: Tartarus, Bahamuth and Archmonde!!!" with his words the three demon agent rushed to the Jackal's aid in a formation that shows synchronization.

† Ω †

The monstrous calls and cries reached even the deepest sanctuary that housed the innocent peoples of Earth. Seohyun is hugging Tiffany, both under the warmth of their robe. Yuri was in front of them looking up with a concentrating expression. She's been bothered by this feeling for more than an hour ever since the arrival of their lone adversary. A feeling of extreme discomfort and fear disturbed her thoughts and her guts are screaming "Death!" inside her which caused her to worry more.

She had already seen a glance of this coming, only in a blur.... a figure towering above others with sword arms pointing towards the ground, surrounded by a mountain of bodies and a sea of blood. It was one of those that mentally disturbed her. If Taeyang is with them now then maybe she won't feel this way. He will ease her trouble. But reality is brutal, and there is no Taeyang with them. She closed her eyes and pray. After all, she still has faith in the great Lord.

† Ω †

A powerful slash hit Seungri's frontliner demon, Bahamuth, in its back as it rotates firing a swipe with its gigantic halberd, it kneeled weakened in the process. The attack was parried by Beremuel's arm and attempted a slash with its other hand. Slithering with its ferocious speed, Archmonde fired a pillar of flame and its power pushed Beremuel from his stand, outbalancing him and stopping the attempted attack. Hopping behind Beremuel is Tartarus with its armed bow. It landed kneeling on Beremuel's back and fired a close range arrow hitting Beremuel at his back.

The demon didn't flinch... again.

Seungri took a step back as Archmonde positions himself in front of him. Bahamuth hopped away with its blood streaming on its back to the ground. Tartarus hopped away as well monitoring its length from their onslaught adversary. Seungri groaned. "He's a very tough nut to crack.". Just then, the three demons  moved in a circling manner. Bahamuth, unmindful of his wound, charged and impaled his halberd to which Beremuel hopped away to evade. Not finished, Bahamuth fired a swipe towards his enemy and was deflected by Beremuel. Above Bahamuth appeared Tartarus while from his side emerged the slithering Archmonde. Successively, they fired projectiles which pushed the demon lord back and in the process, Bahamuth charged and slashed its armor causing a small crack.

"A nut is still a nut." Seungri smirked. This surely boosted up his confidence, tough Beremuel can be, but he is still a demon that can be defeated. The three demon agents gathered in front of Seungri, armed and ready. They all know of Beremuel's nature and that nature is pure animosity... like a provoked shark, Beremuel charged fiercely with its sword arms ready to hack and slash. Bahamuth made a stance as Tartarus fired continues streaks of arrows. Archmonde slithered on the side, evading Beremuel's slash and flexibly making its way to his back and fired a flame whip towards Beremuel's ankle and pulled it in an attempt to trip the monster. It wasn't effective, driven by rage, Beremuel overpowered Archmonde and pulled the demon agent towards him immediately catching his prey by crossing his swords over Archmonde's neck, sharp edge facing towards the demon's neck.

Seungri tensed, Tartarus dashed firing continues arrows while Bahamuth charged straight towards Beremuel. The demon lord is merciless and without second thought, despite Archmonde's futile attempt to escape, beheaded the dragon-like demon agent. "Tsk!" Seungri exclaimed, one of his best three had been slain. Bahamuth made a slash to which Beremuel furiously deflected unbalancing the demon and rendering it open for the lord of despair's next attack. Tartarus rushed diagonally to the left and fired large volleys of arrow until the next it tried taking arrow from its quilt, noticed that he has emptied all. With his last attempt, Tartarus charged and tackled Beremuel missing its intended spot and instead made a deep long cut in Bahamuth's lower torso. Bahamuth growled and hooked his halberd to Beremuel's feet and shoved it tripping the demon but was rendered useless when Beremuel plunged his sowrd arm to the ground and slashed the other demon blindly hitting Bahamuth's chest. Demonic blood spilled and Bahamuth fell lifeless.

Seungri cursed upon the sight as his hands gripped a tight fist.

Tartarus who was weakend by the tackled was approchaed by the towering juggernaut. Raising his left sword, Beremuel fired a slashing blow towards Tartarus, Seungri's only remaining trusted demon agent, but was catapulted away when a powerful pillar of golden flames plunged through him. The attack caused the dlord to fall to the ground... finally. Tartarus stood to kneel as before him walks Seungri, his demon glyph deepening and his eyes glowing fiercely. "Is it my time to join in finally?" He said mumbling a curse.

"You destroyed my precious toys and two of my most trusted agents." Seungri said eyeing the headless and charcoal coated Archmonde and the fallen Bahamuth. Behind him, Tartarus stood up as flames from Seungri's hands emerged and traveled towards his quilt creating a new large set of golden arrows. Beremuel stood up and without answer charged fiercely towards the demon prince. Seungri closed his eyes and golden flames emerged spiralling around him and he opened his eyes, wolf-like eyes, a small pointed pair of horns appeared.

 

Yuri stood up, clutching her chest and anxious. This startled both Tiffany and Seohyun. "Yuri? What's up?" Tiffany asked. "Seungri..." Yuri said before turning towards them. Tiffany and Seohyun's eyes widened when Yuri looked at them. Her expression came shocked but tears were flowing endlessly. With that Yuri fell unconscious.

"Yuri/Unnie!!" Tiffany and Seohyun rushed to them.

† Ω †

Four men arrived at the fallen transmitter in the outskirts of Gang-nam. The three remained still as the other went ahead to a nearly collapsing ground. "Be careful, Young Bae." Seunghyun said but Taeyang remained silent as he kneels to the cracked ground. "I don't feel right.... Something's wrong with this area... it seems like the air's... contanimated." Daesung commented his nose scunching in annoyance of the smell. G-Dragon also felt eerie and to add to that, his sword: Demon Slayer is trembling uncontrollably.

Taeyang turned to them. "Young Bae. Are you sure it is safe here? It doesn't feel like there is an angel hidden deep within this place." Seunghyun said scanning the area. "No... because he is frozen in sleep. What you feel is some thing's presence. We are not alone." Taeyang said as his right arm reddens. "Get ready..." He said as he kneels again and placed his reddening palms touch the ground. In a quick but quiet instant, a shockwave emerged and the ground fell along the four men.

Unscathed, they stood up from the ground they fell and witnessed a strange passage gate made of a gigantic stone table supported by two dirty white pillars. The whole area is cave-like and the only lighting they have comes from the gray sky above. Taeyang continued on towards the stone table and placed his left hand on the globe-like stone attached in the middle of the tablet. He closed his eyes.

"Why does this tablet looks strangely familiar?" G-Dragon asked. Seunghyun eyed them. "It's because this is the tablet that contains one of the copies of the ten commandments given to both men and angels alike." He said. Muttering in an undecipherable language, Taeyang held the globe with his left hand tightly as it emits a white light and from it emerges white glimmering smoke that seems to travel from his arms to the stone globe causing some transcripts to glow slowly, pat by part and letter by letter.

"Looks like it will take some time." Daesung said as quickly after his statement, they all turned around in a stance that signifies wariness for a new coming presence. "Ahh... so the Sun King arrives..." A hollowed voice flowed throughout the cave as black smokes gathered in front of the three under the light of the gray sky. "This is fun." G-dragon smirked grasping his excitedly, trembling sword. Daesung scoffed while Seunghyun remained solemn. "We have to protect the Sun King." He said. "Well whatever he is doing, it will take a damn long time. So might as well have ourselves do something entertaining." G-Dragon said.

"I agree." Daesung followed flexing his neck and arms. Seunghyun smirked. "I might as well agree on that." He said as he faces the forming demon. Coated in dark robe and floating in the air, the demon possesses six horns encircling his head in a form of a crown and his face resembles a dry decaying face. The demon has six hands two sets on its back. "Ohh... creepy." G-Dragon mocked.

"Such a pleasure for you to visit my nest. My name is Beliel, the demon lord of lies and I will pleasure myself in killing and draining all of your souls!!!" The Demon, Belial, cried as the whole area was covered in dark shadows.

[~†-----TBC----+~] † Ω † [~+-----TBC----†~]

 

 

a/n:

looong update~!!! :) sorry for the late one ^^