"Jackpot"

The Gray Matter [Hiatus]

 

† Phase X †

 

 

They were surrounded by people wearing smugly smirks and guffaws emerged everywhere there are men laying eyes on their weird clothing. "Hey are they from an anime show?" One asked. "They look like cosplayers." Another laughed. "The thin guy is even holding a toy sword." Another commented. Plenty of snickering presences following their very track as they head towards the well kept building barricaded with plenty of bandits, killers, outlaws and other henchmen... such a good looking structure housing the dirtiest men to ever walk on earth.

 

A tall well built, bald African-American stood obstructing the only entrance of the building. G-Dragon and Daesung eyed him without intimidation felt. The bald guy possesses plenty of earrings counting up to ten most in his left ear, eight in his right, four on his nose and two on the sides of his lower lip; his left eye is decorated by a black tribal tattoo and the crown of his head bears a Celtic pattern tattoo. His body is also well groomed with tattoos as seen on both his arms which, if he might not be wearing his black tank-top, cover his whole upper torso. His arms are folded atop his chest and his knuckles armed with spiky and bladed metal gauntlets. He towers over the two visitors.

 

G-Dragon and Daesung just maintained their calm neutral expressions; they were never intimidated by such being. Large as he can be, he is still just human. Or is he?

 

"We're here to talk to your boss. Victory?" G-Dragon announced. Daesung was silent but ready in case things go out of hand. "What business do you wish to have with my boss?" the man's voice is deep and husky. "We came to offer our services, other specific businesses are of our own to discuss PRIVATELY to your boss." G-Dragon said with emphasis. The bouncer raised an eyebrow as some outlaws from the outside approaches them with mocking arrogance written all over their faces.

 

"HAHAHA!!! You cocky little bastards... even we cannot get inside that building... don't hope, lad... your sword is jus—" A dull gray unsheathed sword threatened to impale one of the outlaw's throats as its tip touches his Adam's apple. "Finish your word, filth, I dare you." G-Dragon said without bothering to look at the disgusting imbecile behind him. Daesung scoffed then turned to the bald guard. "We aren't just any low level fighters. If you want proof then shall we wipe out this whole encampment outside your hold?" Daesung finally spoke, his eyes blinking in yellow flashes as he smirks roguishly.

 

"I will meet them." A voice resonated from the bouncer's earpiece and also reaching Daesung's sensitive ears. "You can come in." The Bouncer moved to the side letting G-Dragon and Daesung to enter. G-Dragon turned to the outlaw who he threatened. "Sorry, scum, you just aren't that good to catch his interest. Too bad for you." He smirked as the two went on leaving the outlaw wetting his pants and shaking his knees.

 

They entered towards a wide hall leading to an entrance. It was a pub plenty of wealthy men, wines, alcohol, foods, and es. Their eyes saw plenty of well groomed men and women flirting and dancing at the tune of some loud electronic music.

 

They both made way, whilst taking their time, along the large pub witnessing some inhumane acts of those who were actually human. Some party goers were kissing and grinding wildly, some people were hitting on drugs and alcohol, wild influenced Lesbians kissing and on each others' pleasurable areas in public both in extreme pleasure without care, same as with gay men kissing aggressively, also without care. Others do piercings with nothing but a piece of needle, alcohol and illegal drugs. It was a mess.

 

They continued on until they reach a set of arched stairs lining parallel to each with its ends facing against each other. The stairs lead to the gallery of the second floor. They were about to proceed when they were stopped by four figures in black suits and sunglasses. They pushed the two to the middle of the stairs. "Don't touch me!!" G-Dragon growled as they both back away and stopped back to back.

 

"Why are you wearing shades at night time?" G-Dragon asked somehow mixing a tone of confused interest and mockery. "They're demons, hyung, they can see in the dark." Daesung whispered to answer. The men in black gestured them to enter the metal door in the wall that supports the veranda. "Oh... So he's in there." G-Dragon said as they turned to the door and went on.

 

They entered the door and walked idly towards the surprising pitch black. They didn't actually care if something will surprise them. Daesung's senses are enough to know what's inside this dark room. Daesung's eyes blinked as he grabs G-Dragon's wrist stopping his tracks. "They want us to show them what we can do." He said as the lights flashed brightly exposing an octagon shaped flat form walled by stones and metals. A large banging vault is seen on the left edge of the room creating loud noise with every force that tries to open it from the inside.

 

"Why am I not surprised...?" G-Dragon puffed a sigh as they look up to see some groups of well groomed men and women and families watching them from the titanium fence protected rooms. On the middle of the upper floor stands a man wearing only a black leather trench coat and leather pants and boots. He was standing in front of what it seems like his throne, he was surrounded by his human harem in black leather tight suits and cat's-ear headbands. He was smiling at them as if he caught some big catch.

 

"You must be Victory, right? The owner of this paradise?" G-Dragon asked taking his place in front of the quiet Daesung. "Never thought you look this... young." He followed taking wary note of the man's young appearance. The guy, Victory, smirked. "I am actually anticipating your appearance, Kwon Jiyong or known as G-Dragon to many. Please do feel comfortable with me and just call me Seungri, Hyung." He said gracefully and mockingly. G-Dragon scoffed. "So what do you want to do with us now that you led us here?" He asked.

 

"Just a heads up, I am a business man who focuses on profits more than labor. I stimulated trade in the underworld of the black market. My would-be efforts in listening to your proposal require a price." He stated, intelligently. G-Dragon looked at him un-amused. "And that is?"

 

"Entertainment, Hyung, entertainment. I know that you are into grand and big acts. You don't accept puny tasks and puny offers. I am the same. Let's see if you live up to that legend you hold in the assassin's world." Seungri proposed. "Oh so that's it? We just have to entertain you?" G-Dragon answered.

 

"Yeah... entertainment gives big profit you know. Humans these days pay big just to be entertained. The visitors here also did the same. So I want them to receive what they paid for. Give us entertainment and I will lend you my ear." Seungri said smirking confidently. G-Dragon looked at Daesung and grinned. "It's on." He announced causing some cheers from the other audiences.

 

"Great... I just want to know how you can survive his wrath. Many bones had been laid in those floors where you stand. This creature bears nothing but grudge and lust for blood, meat and bones. It has never been beaten. Let's test your powers." Seungri said as with a flick of his fingers, his harem pushed a button causing the locks in the vault to release and with a forceful strike, out came a gigantic demon chimera. Its head is similar to a lion's, its gigantic body's hide made of thick metallic scales. It bears a gigantic eagle's wing on the left and a gigantic bat's wing on the right. It has two tails each with different serpent heads covered in bony spikes. Its whole body glimmered like gold among the flash of light. It was growling and roaring violently upon the presence of its victims. Showing its bare ivory fangs as its two serpent tails hiss threatening a venomous projectile that it plans to emit. The Chimera's overall length can be compared to a large passenger bus only larger by a few more feet.

 

Daesung growled as his fangs peaked from his mouth, his eyes blinking rapidly in yellow flashes as tribal marks appear on his body. His finger nails began lengthening and turning into thick claws as black sharp spikes emerges from his left fur covered limb. G-Dragon spitted his saliva as he unsheathes his sword causing it to cry in a hollow voice flowing along the air causing the monster in front of them to growl harder as if threatened. "I see... I demonic creature huh...? Looks like we just got a jackpot, Demon Breaker." G-Dragon smirked as he and Daesung took their stances.

 

"You know the drills?" G-Dragon asked. Daesung scoffed. "As if I have forgotten." He said as with the large leap of the gigantic creature they evaded opposite ways causing confusion from their predator.

 

† Ω †

 

"Oppa!!!" Seohyun called waving cheerfully as she, Yuri and Tiffany watches the incoming jeep to the church carrying two additional passengers. Taeyang smiled upon seeing his companions safe and sound. "They sure appreciated you well." Seunghyun commented. Taeyang turned to him with a smile. "They are very sweet girls. I know you'll like them." He said.

 

YoonA and the archbishop also joined the three girls looking at the jeep with smiles. "They're here." YoonA said as she turns to the Archbishop and smiled. She had already informed the Archbishop of her meeting with the Solar King earlier.

 

The jeep made a halt once entering the premises of the Cathedral. Some men on guard greeting them with smiles as they exits the automobile and went straight to the people standing in front of the church.

 

"So, how'd it go?" YoonA asks as Sooyoung greets her and the Archbishop. "We did fine and I'm sorry YoonA." Sooyoung said as she smiles at her younger partner. "Why are you being sorry, unnie?" YoonA asked bemused. Sooyoung just smiled and turned her head to Taeyang who was busy talking with his companions.

 

"Are they the survivors?" YoonA asked as she eyes Taeyeon and Jessica, who were smiling awkwardly and scanning the area, unfamiliarly. "Yeah, they're from Moon Shade, the witch's organization." She said.

 

"Oppa!!!" Seohyun ran to them and greeted Taeyang with a light hug. Yuri and Tiffany also followed with relieved smiles. "I told you he'll be fine." Tiffany whispered to Yuri. The latter was indeed grateful that their savior returned unharmed. "How are you guys?" Taeyang asked with a smile. "We're fine, oppa. Have you eaten already?" Seohyun asked.

 

Taeyang chuckled and shook his head, "not yet, but I will later." He said. "Anyways I want you to meet my friend, Seunghyun, well he prefers being called TOP." Taeyang introduced the tall guy besides him who was quiet and serious. The three girls eyed him and bowed respectfully. "This is Seohyun" Taeyang gestured to the youngest linking her arms on his. "Yuri, and this is Tiffany." Taeyang then introduced Yuri and Tiffany who smiled and bowed.

 

Seunghyun eyed Yuri and made a small smile then turned to Tiffany and also did the same. Amusing as it is, Taeyang saw Tiffany turning a bit red the moment she and Seunghyun laid eyes upon one another. Flustered by his intense look and smile she choked accidentally and bowed her head in embarrassment.

 

"Oh, this is Jessica and Taeyeon, they are the survivors that we saved earlier." Taeyang then introduced the new comers and somehow, in some mysterious instance, the five girls clicked at once.

 

Taeyang went beside Seunghyun as they watch the five gals talking as if they knew of each other for a long time. "Sol..." Taeyang heard YoonA's voice from behind causing him to turn immediately. "Hello, YoonA-sshi and Archbishop Arthurius." Taeyang greeted respectfully.

 

"I am pleasured to be known by you, your highness. It was always an honor to be in the presence of a holy being." Arthur greeted humbly. "I bid the same." Taeyang replied.

 

"Good evening, Archbishop. My name is Choi Seunghyun but I am most glad to be called as TOP. I am the Sun King's advisor and I hope to ask for a small private talk regarding some important matters." Seunghyun introduced kindly. The Archbishop smiled, "Of course, but we'll have to talk to my quarters for now." He said.

 

Yuri took a peak at Taeyang who was conversing with the Archbishop and the two knights. Unknowingly, a smile crept to her lips as her once uneasy chest eased upon seeing him with them and well. Taeyang felt her eyes and he turned to her as well and gave her a smile letting his eyes shrink to kind tiny crescents. She was surprised and at once felt a blush forming rapidly on her cheeks; she broke eye contact and turned to her other companions occasionally looking back at such a kind guy.

 

† Ω †

 

"ROOAAARR!!" The Chimera growled as it took a leap with its paws ready to swipe G-Dragon's chest but Daesung came hovering from the other side and clawed its left eyes and held its nose. Daesung is considered formidable for his inhuman strength and his extreme ferocity in battles. With an agitated "huff" Daesung pulled the Chimera's head to the ground giving G-Dragon space for an offensive.

 

Sensing an opportunity G-Dragon, rushed to the beast dragging his Demon Breaker's tip to the ground causing it to howl a hollow angry cry as its grey blade reddens and glows as it accumulates heat in its metal tip.

 

Daesung, sensing G-dragon's approach, groaned aggressively as he forcefully tackled the Chimera's head while it violently waggles its body in an attempt to escape. Daesung grinned for the force is wearing his own down.

 

The serpents hissed as it lunges towards Daesung but were cut by G-dragon's sword beheading it and spurting violet blood out in a fountain. Landing at the beast's broad back G-Dragon noticed the only weak point of the beast: It's bare nape. Without letting a few more seconds pass, G-Dragon impaled Demon Breaker forcefully causing the beast to cry a painful growl. Daesung hopped forcefully backwards evading its incoming claws.

 

G-Dragon grasped his sword tightly as the beast desperately tries to remove him from its back. Daesung stood at the side eyeing his Hyung as he readies the finishing attack. He turned to Seungri and found a calm, assertive expression as if the demon royalty had already expected of this outcome. Daesung smirked. At least they had a good work out.

 

With a powerful push, G-Dragon cut the beast's nape, and escaped its pained wrath by jumping forcefully to the side. Blood flowed in continuous stream as the live flesh exposes itself upon the cut that was brought by G-Dragon to the demon beast. Softening wild howls emerged before it fell to the floor lifeless and cold.

 

G-Dragon composed himself as Daesung approaches him, his ears sensing all the gasps from the most of the spectators and disappointed "Hmph!!"s from others.

 

A set of applause lured their attention as they lay their eyes towards the proud Seungri. "Well done, Hyung-deul. You are indeed two of the greatest in your field. I am proved right as expected." He said with a satisfied smiled.

 

G-Dragon and Daesung eyed him in suspicion. The demon prince before them is known for his deceiving ability with a mocking sense of lies. Unpowered he maybe at their world, but his mind is beyond what humans can comprehend. Belphegor might be the smartest but he is the most cunning and unpredictable. His plans never waiver and his ability to read people is uncanny.

 

 "I will have a talk with you two at my room. Open the gates and we'll see what deal can be made." Seungri said then he left his room as it darkens with lights dying slowly and continuously.

 

G-Dragon and Daesung turned to each other, G-Dragon's lips forming a smirk of conceited accomplishment. "Jackpot."

 

[~†-----TBC----+~] † Ω † [~+-----TBC----†~]

 

A/N:

Hey guys~!! anyone want to see our bestfriends dueling it out?

What fight would you want to see? GD vs YB or GD vs TOP? :))