"The Demon of Lust"

The Gray Matter [Hiatus]

 

† Phase XIII †

 

The whole area was silent and tensed. The soldiers had gathered to the safety garrisons and turrets, the two Goetian Knights stayed to govern the soldiers. Taeyang and Seunghyun stood poised and ready for what the darkness outside the cathedral holds. G-Dragon was sitting idly playing with his sword whilst Daesung was silently leaning against the cathedral's walls, his arms crossed. Seungri approached Taeyang and Seunghyun.

 

"Never thought I'll fight with the warrior of light and against my brothers huh?" He said to himself glaring at the empty darkness ahead of them. There were few occasional hollow cries and sneering whines as the winds itself brings in the tune of the upcoming requiem of blood bath.

 

Just then two feminine voices emerged as from the door of the Cathedral rushed Taeyeon and Jessica, obviously oblivious to the environment. "Oppa!!" Taeyeon called the moment she saw Taeyang and Seunghyun looking at them. "I've recalculated some of the languages of Eibon but its still isn't enough. We've hid the papers for now and-" They looked around as thoughts began processing their surroundings. "-Where are the others? Why is the environment like this?" She asked.

 

Jessica was quietly, serious. "We have enemies, right?" She asked. Taeyang turned to them, his expression bearing seriousness. "Yes... Apparently the demons had located this sanctuary and they are to attack us in a few moments... I guess." He said. "Omo!?" Taeyeon gasped gently holding Jessica's arm. "The others!? The survivors!?" She followed. "They've relocated. I'm sorry that due to the sudden occurrences, we weren't able to inform you head on." Seunghyun answered. "Well it happened already and I guess we can help with the fighting though not as big as what you can do." Jessica said.

 

"WHAT'S THAT!?" Suddenly one of the soldiers saw a group of people running toward them. What followed, however, were the ones that stiffened their thoughts and instilled fear on them. They saw the other soldiers running for their lives and were followed by flying Se'i Rims, the Wingdams, armed with blood coated tridents and scythes. "AAAHHH!!!"; "HEEELPPP!!!"; "SAVE MEEE!!!" They were screaming and running for their lives as the demons mutilate and pleasure themselves by killing all of the remaining front guards.

 

"We have to help them!!!" Sooyoung said as she jumps from her place summoning Eligor on the way and rushing to the front. Taeyang appeared in front of her stopping her tracks and surprising the others. "Save your strength. You'll need those." He said. Sooyoung eyed him and was about to protest when Taeyang turned to his side. Sooyoung did as well and saw just Seunghyun, Taeyeon and the seemingly mumbling Jessica. She didn't quite get what Taeyang is implying until Jessica did some weird gestures virtually tracing some things in the air and not until her eyes glow was Sooyoung's questions answered.

 

"Look." Taeyang pointed at the opening outside the Cathedral. Sooyoung looked and saw some winds forming white mists as chill seem to emanate slowly. Then Taeyang urged her to look up and to her surprise, a white circular glyph appeared rotating slowly on a clockwise. "That's a wide scaled spell she is doing. Can she handle such exhausting feat?" Seungri asked. Taeyeon nodded. "Well she won't be deemed as the gifted one for nothing." She said proudly.

 

Jessica exhaled deeply and started. "Abiding by laws of the maidens of the ice, I humble thy request to punish forth thou oppressors, oust thy existence and bring forth the rain of judgment. Hail!!!" She chanted as thunders began to roar and lightning sparks around the circle and the winds thicken forming a small gale that gains size from moment to moment. All of those whom are outside were able to enter the safe grounds of the cathedral preventing the demons further entry. Jessica waved her hands in an elegant circular motion with the left hand clockwise, whilst the right, opposite and with a forceful push Jessica summoned a gigantic Hailstorm.

 

The winds became fiercer, messing every hair and unbalancing every posture the men of Opus Dei had. Wild growls and whines emerged as the demons were consumed by the whirlwind of ice. "This will take time... I suggest that all the others follow the survivors. Take the wounded along and convoy with them and protect their lives. They are more important." Taeyang said. "Ok!" Sooyoung although amazed agreed and ran calling YoonA's attention. "Let's get all the wounded away and follow the trucks!!!" She called. The younger girl nodded and followed.

 

"What's that!?" Murmurs emerged from the truck were Yuri, Tiffany and Seohyun rides. Far away from behind, they saw a gigantic whirlwind of white. "Bless us o Heaven..." Old women began praying with their rosaries in hand. Some hugged each other. Yuri was looking intensely at the sight.

 

"The other soldiers cover the escaping ones!!! Ready your weapons!!" YoonA ordered. All of the men readied their arms and aimed at the entrance. Just then the hailstorm was diminished into nothing. Jessica had already used up most of her strength, making her quite dizzy. "Be careful." Taeyeon assisted her. "Here." Taeyang approached them and held Jessica's forehead with his left palm, just then lights began to slither away from his palms as a tender sensation embraced Jessica surprising her. Taeyang's eyes glowed as markings began appearing on his left arm.

 

Taeyeon was surprised but maintained assisting Jessica.

 

The demons are now hammering the invisible force field for them to enter. Without the knack to give up and with lingering anger, they smashed and gnaw and break with power the seemingly unbreakable shield. Just then his presence appeared.

 

Taeyang opened his eyes, Seunghyun stiffened, Sooyoung and YoonA stopped stunned, Seungri cursed in all language possible, G-Dragon smirked, Daesung didn't bulge but remained solemn, Taeyeon was still processing on the events, and Jessica had regained her strength miraculously and was able to stand back up.

 

"He's here." Taeyang went in front. There he saw the figure of the person they are hesitating to cross paths with. "Remember, we are here only to prevent them from coming on further and cause casualties to the survivors." Seunghyun said. "Once everything is safe we will escape to follow them." He followed.

 

"Che!! Cocky bastard." G-Dragon cursed as he plays with his sword before finally pulling it out causing it to cry a hollow squeal. "Never been this excited before huh? Demon-Breaker?" He smirked. Daesung groaned as he went besides G-Dragon as fangs appear from his upper lips and spikes emerged from his right arm.

 

His long, silky, white hair flows smoothly along the raging winds. His ivory white teeth are peaking in mischievous grin. His eyes of pure pearl red glares against the darkness of the night. His way of walking is elegant and uncaring. "Well I never thought I'll see him with these much friends." He mumbled amused as he approaches the entrance. He can feel the divine shield as it exposes itself in a rhythm of flashes. "Am I being underestimated or is this really all of what they can give?" He said taking his time in mocking observation.

 

"Be ready." Seungri said as he changes to semi-demon mode. His eyes turned to bright violet as his demon glyph appears on his face. "This is pure idiotic." He smirked with a whine. "Wanna bet?" G-Dragon turned to Daesung. "I don't do bet, but I do competitions. How many for the whole night?" The younger one answered. G-Dragon shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Just count your kills." He sneered.

 

Dracula raised his hand touching the invisible wall. He smirked as he grasped hold of it like a silk see-through curtain being pulled away from a window and just that the only barrier dividing the two sides was destroyed and the mayhem is signaled to a start. With loud agitated growls and howls the Wingdams dashed forward along with some foot Se'i rims.

 

Everyone made their stances as YoonA ordered the men to fire their weapons. YoonA summoned her partner. "By the abiding pact, I summon you to my aid, Forneus!! Great Marquis of Hell with twenty-nine legions under your rule!!!" the light emerged from her pendant as from it emerged a gigantic demon fish that turned into a harpoon-crossbow mixed weapon. YoonA lifted the weapon and fired an arrow of blue light that multiplied and rained on the advancing demons as the remaining soldiers of Opus Dei fired their rifles and guns and turrets.

 

 

[~†-----TBC----+~] † Ω † [~+-----TBC----†~]