Crazy

Good Enough

When we got to the cafe, we went to the back room and got out apron's which had our small note book and pens to take orders. I put my sweater in the locker since we had lockers to put our stuff. I went out and saw the guys who work with us. We bowed.

 

"Hi, guys!" I smiled. My voice sounds all weird from keeping the tears to myself. Anyways, there's Min Woo, Ji Woo, Jae Min, Woo Hyun, and Sung Min. There's like 5 guys that work with us.

 

"What's wrong, noona?" Min Woo asked. Min Woo is the youngest, he's younger than me and Chae Rin by a couple months.

 

"Don't ask. Its NG," Chae Rin said.

 

"I'm fine," I said.

 

"We can talk about it any time," Jae Min said.

 

"I said I'm fine," I said.

 

"Okay then get to work. More customers usually come in by now," Sung Min said. I nodded.

 

Min Woo and Woo Hyun we're cleaning up tables. I went to wash the dishes. I like doing that though. Its a place where I can think. I was deep in thought about what happened today. Ren's 'I don't like you' kept playing in my head.

 

"Boo," Woo Hyun scared me. I almost dropped the dish. I was startled. If I wasn't thinking about Ren this wouldn't have happened.

 

"I told you she would get scared," I heard Chae Rin. The rest were laughing especially Min Woo.

 

"You scared me!" I yelled at Woo Hyun,"I could have broken a plate!"

 

"You don't have to be so mean. Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. He looked worried. I nodded.

 

"Yeah. I'm fine," I calmed down.

 

"You have to stop watching Ghost/Phantom. Whatever its called," Chae Rin said.

 

"But G.O from MBLAQ is in it and he's so handsome," I said.

 

"Well, G.O isn't with you in your house to keep you safe," Jae Min said.

 

"Ughhh," I said. They're like older brothers sometimes...

 

"Don't ughhh us and go take orders. I'll put the dishes in the washer," Ji Woo said.

 

"Fine," I said. I went out of the back room to see if there was any customers. There were a few and Chae Rin was taking their order. Now was the time where we get the most customers. I turned around to get more napkins for a table and I hear a group of guys come in. I heard Ren's voice. Its not him. I'm being crazy or delusional or whatever. I turn around to see Nu'est. Its not them. I turned around and rubbed my eyes. I started shaking my head.

 

"What's wrong, noona?" Min Woo asked.

 

"Huh? Oh! Nothing. I just thought I saw something, but I didn't," I said.

 

I turned around and they were still there. I went to the backroom because Woo Hyun forgot to put music, so I did it. Then I rushed to the table Chae Rin was going to take orders, so she could take Nu'est and they could leave like right after they get what the want.

 

"What are you doing?" Chae Rin looked at me weirdly.

 

"Going to take orders, silly," I smiled weirdly.

 

"No. This is my table," she said.

 

"I got here first," I said.

 

"Girls, stop fighting. I'll get this table. You get there others," Sung Min said. I sighed.

 

"Go get that table. I got others," she said.

 

"No. Please!" I begged her.

 

"No," she said.

 

"Please please please please. PLEASE," I said.

 

"NO," she said.

 

"Fine," I gave her a glared.

 

I ran to where Ji Woo was. I smiled at him sweetly. I had a thing for him before I liked Ren.

 

"Oppa," I cooed.

 

"Yes?" he smiled.

 

"Can you get the orders for the table of guys," I asked sweetly.

 

"Why?" he asked.

 

"I'll tell you later, but please do it," I said.

 

"If you pretend to be my girlfriend for a week to get a girl jealous," he said.

 

"Oppa!" I said.

 

"PLEASE," he said.

 

"Fine. Now go," I said. He smiled.

 

I saw him walk over to take his order, but Ren was looking at me and gestured at me. Ji Woo looked at me nervously and walked over to me. What could be wrong now?!? I agreed with him. Why isn't he keeping his part of the deal.

 

"They want you to serve the table," Ji Woo said.

 

"What?!? But we had a deal!" I said. I looked at him angrily then I calmed down. I smiled and kissed him in the cheek,"okay."

 

I walked over to Nu'est's table. Ren was looking at me weird, but I just smiled. Why would he want me to serve his table? What a jerk. Then 3 girls came in and sat at they're table. One was awfully close to Ren, but I just kept on smiling.

 

"May I take your order?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," Baek Ho said. I took out my notebook.

 

"Okay. What would you like?" I asked.

 

"Do you chocolate cake?" he asked.

 

"Yessiree," I smiled.

 

"Can we get the biggest one?" he said, but got smacked on the head by JR.

 

"A small one would be fine," JR said. Baek Ho gave him a glare. I wrote that down.

 

"Any drinks?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," Ren said,"regular coffee."

 

"Oppa, I want tea," the girl whined. I wanted to look at her disgustingly, but I couldn't.

 

"Then 7 coffees and 1 tea," he said.

 

"What kind of tea?" I asked.

 

"Bring me the best one," he said. I wrote 7 coffees and the worst tea we have.

 

"Okie dokie. Anything else?" I asked.

 

"Cookies, oppa," the girl said.

 

"Yeah. We should totally get cookies," Baekho said.

 

"What kind?" I asked.

 

"Chocolate chip," the girl said.

 

"Okay. Will that be all?" I asked.

 

"Yes," JR said.

 

"Okay. My friend will be giving you your order," I smiled.

 

"We want you to," Ren said.

 

"Why?" I blurted out.

 

"I like bothering you," he smiled. Whatever!

 

"Noona!" Min Woo yelled,"your sister's on the phone."

 

"Okay," I walked away. Min Woo gave me my phone.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

 

"Hey," my sister, So Ra, said.

 

"How are you feeling? Are you getting better?" I went into the backroom. My sister got hospitalized for having liquid in her lungs.

 

"Yeah. How are you being alone?" she asked.

 

"I don't like eating ramen and being all alone in the house. I also don't want to spend money on food outside. I hate it when mom is at work all the time. She never has time for me. I'm so lonely," I said.

 

"In a month, I will be able to go home," she said.

 

"That's good," I smiled.

 

"How's it going with that boy you like?" she asked. Did she have to bring it up?

 

"He doesn't like me. He knows I like him and its a disaster. I feel like all of my heart is breaking," I said. I wanted to cry. I felt like I would and I did.

 

"Don't cry, okay? Look I'm going to get checked up, so I have to go. Bye." she hung up. I didn't even get to say bye.

 

Tears were falling down my face. He doesn't like me and he's making me feel worse by being with that girl! Ugh! Why? Min Woo and Ji Woo came in. They comforted me. They probably think its something about my sister...

 

"I'm not crying about my sister," I said.

 

"Then what?" Ji Woo asked.

 

"You want to know why I wanted you to serve that table, oppa?" I asked. He shook his head,"because I like that one guy and a so-called friend told him. Then he told me he didn't like me and he brought that girl."

 

"Awhh. Noona, you're way prettier and nicer," Min Woo said. I hugged both of them tightly.

 

"Thanks," I said. Ji Woo started wiping my tears. Chae Rin, Sung Min, Woo Hyun, and Jae Min were either goofing around or taking orders.We could hear them from hear,"I should go serve that table."

 

"Yeah," Ji Woo said.

 

I got up and Jae Min gave my the stuff for Nu'est table. I got the tray and made my way over there. I saw Ren kissing the girl, but I ignored it. He won't see me cry or get hurt. I don't want to look like the stupid one. I placed everything on their table. I think Jae Min listened to the part where it said the worst tea we have. He put ginger tea. When I tried ginger tea, I didn't really like it. I spit it out and my sister got mad because some people like it.

 

"What tea is it?" Ren asked. I saw the girl drink it. Eww. She liked it?

 

"Ginger," I smiled,"the best we have."

 

"Okay," he said. Then he looked at me. I look disgusted at the girl. How could she drink that?

 

"Your eyes... are puffy. Why?" he asked.

 

"Why do you care?" I asked.

 

Then I walked away. Ji Woo and Min Woo started goofing off to make me laugh which worked because they were. We sat down for a while because we had no new customers. I sometimes looked at their table and JR looked mad. I wonder why? I sat down for a while. I won't cry for him. I was moving in my chair and saw JR approaching me. He stopped in front of me.

 

"Jong Hyun-ssi," I said. He grabbed my hand and took me outside,"Jong Hyun-ssi. What's wrong?"

 

"Here," he took out something from his pocket. He handed me an album. It was Sid's Ranbu no Melody single. I had my eyes wide.

 

"Jong Hyun-ssi," I said.

 

"Its a late birthday present from last year. I know you like Japanese bands like Sid," he said.

 

"I.. You didn't have to," I said.

 

"I thought I should give it to you. I thought it would make you happy since Ren is being... a jerk," he said.

 

"Jong Hyun-ssi-" I got cut off by him.

 

"Its oppa," he smiled. I smiled. Yay! Best friends again!

 

"Oppa," I jumped on him like when we were little,"gomawo."

 

"No problem, but get off," he said. I got off.

 

"Best friends?" I said. He nodded.

 

"Best friends," we both smiled.

 

"Let's get back in. Its cold," he said.

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

We went in the cafe together. I put the CD in the apron pocket and smiled. I couldn't stop smiling. I got my friend back and a CD from my favorite Japanese band. I know Ren was staring at me, but I didn't care. Woo Hyun was looking at me weird. I was being nice to him which is weird because I"m usually mean to him. Nu'est finally left with those 3 girls. They seemed familiar to me. Woo Hyun went to by food and we closed up. We were all in the back room getting our stuff. I put my apron back and got my sweater and put the CD there.

 

"Let's eat!" Woo Hyun said.

 

He came back with Chinese food. We ate quietly. I like eating, and a lot too, but I haven't been eating lately. I'm starting to hate ramen and I can't cook very well. My mom never has time. I just hate it sometimes.

 

"We'll be buying food for you, Rae In," Woo Hyun said.

 

"You don't have to," I said.

 

"You haven't been eating properly," Sung Min said.

 

"Fine," I said.

 

When we finished, Chae Rin and I got a ride Woo Hyun. Min Woo was coming with us too. Jae Min and Ji Woo are getting a ride from Sung Min. We lived on the right direction and they lived on the left. We were quiet in the car. I got dropped off first since I was the closest.

 

"I'll watch you from here okay?" Woo Hyun said in the car,"lock your door."

 

"I will," I said. I opened the door and stepped in.

 

My mom wasn't home yet. I closed all the windows and curtains. Then I went up to my room and put my new CD on and listened to it over and over again until I fell asleep. Today was crazy, I'm crazy, we're all crazy!


Finally! This took forever! Hope you like it^^