Why?

Good Enough

We were all doing our on job and stuff. Ji Woo and I tried being all lovey dovey which wasn't working out because we'd end up fighting. Ren was staring at me a lot. Sometimes he'd smiled at me. Ji Woo noticed and smirked. He went up to Ren.

 

"Why are you staring at me girlfriend so much?" Ji Woo said.

 

"Am I not allowed to look at her?" Ren asked.

 

"Then don't smile at her then. Leave her alone," Ji Woo said then walked away.

 

"Oppa," I gave him a hug.

 

I went to take more orders from new customers. I sometimes looked at Ren's table. Sol Bi looked really mad. I wonder why? After taking their order, I gave it to Woo Hyun who was with Jae Min in the kitchen. Aftermath by ZE:A was playing. Min Woo and I love that song. MinWoo is a fan boy. So we started dancing to it. Chae Rin joined us. My sister likes it when we dance in front of the customers because it entertains then and we're good. I felt the meaning of the song. That feeling you get... Then we went back to working. Nu'est finally left and most of the other customers. When everyone left, we closed up. Woo Hyun bought Chinese food again and we ate.

 

"I think I should do my homework when I get home," I said.

 

"Yeah. Get better grades," Woo Hyun said.

 

"I know," I said.

 

When we finished eating. We got our stuff and decided to leave. Sung Min locked up. I saw someone that looked like they were waiting for someone. I looked closely. It was Ren, he looked up and smiled at me. He started coming closer. I couldn't move.

 

"Hey," he smiled.

 

"Uhhh. Hi," I said.

 

"Is it alright if I walk you home?" he asked.

 

"Uhh. No. She's with me," Ji Woo put his arm around me.

 

"I just want to talk with her," Ren said.

 

"Then I'll go with," Ji Woo said.

 

"Alone. I want to talk with her. Alone," Ren said. I didn't really know what to say, so I kept quiet.

 

"Then she's not going with you," Ji Woo said. He grabbed my wrist then Ren grabbed my other wrist. They started pulling me back and forth.

 

"Owhh! Stop it!" I yelled, but they kept going. Then Chae Rin pushed them both back and they let go.

 

"She's not a toy you can fight over," Chae Rin said. I know she wanted to call both of them stupids or retards, but she didn't.

 

"I just want to talk and walk her home," Ren said.

 

"I won't. Let's go, oppa," I grabbed Ji Woo's hands.

 

"Its something important," Ren said. I turned around. Ji Woo and I stared at each other. I got near Ji Woo's ear and whispered,"Good acting. Maybe it is important. So let me go. Is the girl you like jealous?"

 

"Yes. She is. She says I have no more time for her," he whispered to me.

 

"Okay. We'll need to fake break up soon then," I whispered back. He nodded.

 

"Fine. You can go," he pretended to be mad.

 

"Oppa, don't be mad," I said, but he walked away. I think he should be an actor in the future. He's good.

 

"Just go," Chae Rin slightly pushed me,"be sure to take care of her. Don't leave right after you get to her house. Make sure you watch her go in. She's paraniod and scared."

 

"Okay then," Ren said.

 

Chae Rin left along with everyone else. We started walking. He wasn't saying anything though. This is why he wants to walk me home? Wow.

 

"Is there something you need?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. I want to tell you something," he said.

 

"What is it," I asked. He sighed.

 

"I think I like you," he said. I stopped. What? He likes me now? Why? I wanted to cry. Why now? It was fun pretending to be Ji Woo's girlfriend.

 

"Why? Why now?" I asked.

 

"You're nice, pretty, and funny. I don't now why now. Maybe because I think about you," he said.

 

"Don't lie," I said. I continued walking.

 

"You are," he said.

 

"What about Sol Bi?" I asked.

 

"I don't like her. She's being to clingy," he said.

 

"Why?" I burst into tears. He sees me and hugs me. I started hitting him,"Why now? Why? Why were you so mean to me? Why are you nice to me now?"

 

"I'm sorry," he said.

 

"You better be," I pushed him away and punched him.

 

"Owwh," he said. I started walking away.

 

"Why'd you do that?!?" he asked.

 

"Why'd you do that," I mimicked.

 

"I'm not walking you home anymore," he said.

 

"Fine," I said and continued walking. I was scared, but didn't care. He was still by my side.

 

"Just kidding!" he smiled.

 

"Whatever," I said.

 

We were getting closer and closer to my house. I was happy because I had homework to do. It wasn't to late to do it though... We got near and we stopped.

 

"Well... I have to go," I said. I started heading in, but my grabbed my wrist and he pulled me closer. Our faces were a couple inches away. He started coming closer and closer. I wanted to, but I pushed him away.

 

"What are you doing?!? Are you crazy?!? Why?!?!" I yelled at him.

 

"I think I like you," he said.

 

"It an 'I think' not an 'I like'," I said.

 

I went in my house and locked the door. I closed every window and took a shower. Then I did my homework. Which was hard since I fell asleep during class. I called Chae Rin and she helped me. After that, I put music on and started to think. Why is he such s weirdo? Ugh. Why? Then I fell fast alseep.