One Month Anniversary

Good Enough

Ren and I have been going out for a month. People say we're really cute. We were walking around the city. We were wearing couple hoodies. Ren was going to take me to eat ice cream then have bubble tea too.

 

"What kind of ice cream do you want?" he asked me.

 

"Mint chocolate chip," I said.

 

"Okay," he said,"one chocolate and oe mint chocolate chip."

 

"Okay," the cashier said. He gave us th ice cream.

 

"Thank you," Ren and I said.

 

"You're welcome," he smiled. What a nice ahjussi.

 

We went to a park near by and walked around. Wow. A month already. A lot of things have happen and now we're together. Everything has went well since we got back together.

 

"A month now," he said.

 

 "Yeah," I smiled to myself.

 

"Don't smile to yourself. You're being selfish. Share your smiles with me," he said.

 

"Okay," I looked at him.

 

We were smiling to each other. He got closer and closer. I gazed in his eyes and smiled even more. He is so cute. Then he kissed me. He is so unbelievably cute. I hugged him tightly.

 

"A month, I said,"a good month."

 

"Yeah," he smiled.

 

We continued walking around the park. You know what? This month has been the best. My mom has had time for me and my sister is all healthy. Is it Ren?

 

"Ren?" I said.

 

"Yeah?" he asked.

 

"I love you," I smiled.

 

"I love you too," he smiled back.

 

"You're a loser," I teased.

 

"I guess I am," he chuckled.

 

We went on the swings on the play ground near by. We were looking up at the sky. There were some white clouds moving slowly. I really liked seeing the clouds move and Ren new that.

 

"You want to get bubble tea?" he asked.

 

"Yeah!" I smiled.

 

We got off the swings and went to the bubble tea store. We've been going there almost everyday. The manager always knows what we want because we always get the same thing. We walked in the store.

 

"Good afternoon," we smiled.

 

"Good afternoon," the ahjumma said,"same old?"

 

"Yes, please," we said.

 

"How long has it been now?" she asked.

 

"A month," I said.

 

"Well, today, its on the house to celebrate a month," she smiled.

 

"Thank you," we smiled to her. She is so kind.

 

"Here you go," she said. She gave us our bubble tea.

 

"Thank you so much," I bowed.

 

"You're welcome," she said.

 

"Bye," we waved to her as we left.

 

We walked around the city. I looked at the weirdo next to me. Oh how amazing he is. I looked around and noticed we were at a pretty rose garden. He guided me to where we were supposed to go. I guess the center of it. He took something out of his pocket. It was a bracelet with had a heart charm that had the initial R in gems.

 

"R is for Rae In ad also for Ren," he smiled,"happy one month anniversary."

 

"Thanks," I hugged him tightly,"I love it."

 

"Here," he gave me a rose,"for you."

 

"You're so sweet," my cheeks turned red. I took something out of my pocket,"here."

 

"Woah," he said. It was a ring with our names on it with a chain, so he can wear it as a necklace,"its amazing."

 

"You think so?" I asked.

 

"Of course," he hugged me tightly and gave me a peck on the lips.

 

He walked around the garden. It was so pretty! I love roses so much. Awww. Ren! I love you so much. Ren is such a great guy. How can I not love him?

 

"We should get you home," Ren said,"you're sister wanted home before 4:00." 

 

"Oh. You remembered," I said.

 

"Of course," he smiled.

 

He walked me home. We just couldn't stop smiling at each other. When we got outside of my house. I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips. His cheeks turned red. I smiled.

 

"See you tomorrow," I said.

 

"Yeah," he said.

 

I went in the house. I had to clean my room..... Its the biggest mess you could ever see... I was trying to find what to wear today... I quickly cleaned my room which took an hour. Then I helped my sister cook. We ate dinner and went to sleep.


I'm sorry I haven't updated a lot... :( But marching band season is over! We won 3rd, and now I have no life at all anymore, but everything's been going great! >< I like this guy... and yeah. Well, I'm ready to finish the story. Next chapter is the last. Sorry if it has been getting boring, but it willl be the end.