*sigh*

Good Enough

"Min Jee... he took my bubble tea!" I said.

 

"And that's why you kissed him?" she looked at me weird.

 

"N-no," I sighed.

 

"Rae In, tell me," she crossed her arms.

 

"Well," I began and told her everything.

 

"You speak really fast," Ren said.

 

"Be quiet," I snapped.

 

"Kids these days," Min Jee said,"let's go."

 

"Okay," we said.

 

We walked quietly to Min Jee's house. I went to get my backpack. Min Jee was scolding me on how wrong that was and stuff like that. Sometimes I don't even listen, but I did feel bad. I like Aron... but Ren is a stupid! All of Nu'est except Ren was still in the house.

 

"Rae In," he said. I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

"Yes?" I said.

 

"Let's not do anything tomorrow," he looked down.

 

"Ohh. Okay," I frowned,"bye all."

 

I walked out of the house. Ren was still there. Ugh. I hate seeing him. I walked to my house with him beside me. I couldn't stop pouting or frowning. What was wrong with Aron?

 

"What's wrong," he asked.

 

"Aron cancelled tomorrow," I pouted.

 

"That's good. Tomorrow you're with me," he sang.

 

"No," I said.

 

"You really like him?" he asked.

 

"Why do you care? When did you ever care? Just leave me alone," I said.

 

"Maybe he noticed that you still like me?" he sighed,"like I still like you?"

 

"What?" I stopped and looked at him.

 

"I don't think anymore," he said,"I know for sure. I feel like you're the right one. Sol Bi... she told me you thought of me as a friend since you were always around JR... I saw how you looked at me. You felt hurt... I did too."

 

"No," I said.

 

"It wasn't because it wasn't working out. I felt like you prefered JR," I said.

 

"Why would you think that?" I asked,"I liked you so much!"

 

"I did too. I wasn't sure before because I didn't want to get hurt, but you like me with a pure intention for me not to get hurt, and I didn't see that," he said,"I was stupid."

 

"You were," I said. We finally reached my house, I started walking,"bye."

 

"Rae In," he said.

 

I walked in my house. I locked the doors and sat in the couch. I sighed. Was this all some big misunderstanding that Sol Bi created? I got up and took a shower. Then I dressed myself in my pajamas. I layed on my bed and sighed. Over and over again.

________________________________________________________________________________________

First game on Friday. It was fun. My section is awesome. We were laughing a lot. Our half time show was awesome alone with the beginning. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed~ I'll try to update when I can. I'm really busy now.... *sigh*