Like Family

Good Enough

I got home and locked the door. I've been watching the drama Ghost/Phantom and now I'm like traumatized of someone breaking in my house to murder me. Its scares me now. I went to my room to change into blue skinny jeans and the uniform shirt of the cafe. My phone started ringing. It was I Am The Best by 2NE1 which meant it was Chae Rin. I looked for my phone and found it on the couch.

 

"Hello?" I answered.

 

"Hey. I'll be at your house soon to go to the cafe," Chae Rin said.

 

"Did you eat?" I asked.

 

"No..." she said.

 

"Yah. You can't skip meals. You're eating here," I said.

 

"Yes, mother," she said.

 

"Okie dokie," I said.

 

"Bye," she said.

 

"Bye," I answered.

 

 I threw my phone on the couch and went upstairs to my room to get a sweater. Its cold at night. Then I went downstairs to make something to eat. I made ramen since we didn't have anything else. The door rang. It could be Chae Rin or a killer! I looked through the window. It was Chae Rin, she gave me a weird look. I opened the door.

 

"You're like creeping me out now," she said.

 

"Sorry. I'm the one creeped out," I said. She sighed and shook her head.

 

She came in and we went to the kitchen. She saw the ramen and sat down. We both ate from the pot quickly, so we could go help out. Well more like work there. We were both close so we do everything together. Its become sort of a habit. When we were done eating we put on our shoes and left for work. Our walk was quiet. She knew I didn't want to talk, which is true I don't. She knows me so well. We're like family.


Thanks to the new subscriber who subscribed. I'm so happy^^ I'll update another chapter soon