Awkward...

Good Enough

Chae Rin and I were already in the classroom. Most people wait outside till Mrs. Kwon came and yelled at them to get in the classroom. I like being in the classroom. This is the class where I met Ren. I sat down and I remembered. The second day of school, we had to fill up a handout with answers from our classmates. I asked Ren, and he was really kind and stuff, but we never talked more than that. I put my head down. This is such a nightmare. Chae Rin took her seat next to me.

 

"They're coming," she said. I nodded. Which meant Nu'est

 

I hid my face. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I so hate Hye Yi. I'm always nice to her and I do whatever she wants, but she's always mean to me. She became friends with me and Min Jee because of JR. How do I know this? Because she's sometimes mean to us, but not in front of JR. And yes. Hye Yi likes JR. She told us a long time ago and that's why Chae Rin never said anything. I felt someone tap my head. I lifted my head. It was Ren.

 

"Do you really like me?" he asked.

 

"What are you talking about?" I said nervously.

 

"Hye Yi told me," he said. Then he started poking. I'm ticklish so that's NG. I was squealing.

 

"Stop!" I said.

 

So I got up from my seat and ran away from him, but he was chasing me.

 

"Tell me," he said.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about," I ran away. I ran past Hwa Young, a good friend, she gave us a look.

 

"Woah. Calm down kids," Hwa Young said. She ran to get me,"what happened? Why is he chasing you?"

 

"Hye Yi told Ren that I like him," I said. We went out of the classroom to talk.

 

"That witch did what? Is she crazy?!? How did she find out?" she asked.

 

"I was pressured, okay?" I said.

 

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

 

"I don't know," I sighed.

 

"Rae In," I heard Ren.

 

"Leave her alone, Ren," Hwa Young said.

 

"Is it true?" he asked. I ignored him and ran in the room, but I tripped.

 

"Owhh," I hurt my knee.

 

"Rae In, are you okay?" Ren asked. I gave him a glare.

 

"I'm fine," I said. He took out his hand to help me up, but I ignored it. I got up myself.

 

"Kids, lunch is over, to your seat," Mrs. Kwon said. I walked to me seat and put my head down.

 

I tried paying attention, but I couldn't. All Hye Yi's fault. Why did I tell her. Ren's not going to leave alone now. Ugh... Whatever. I'll see what will happen. I tried paying more attention, but I felt nervous on what could happen. On what he could say to me. Soon class was over and I packed my stuff quickly. I tried leaving quickly, but Ren stopped me.