You

Good Enough

The lunch bell rang. Finally, I was getting kind of sleepy from the lesson. I wasn't hungry at all though. Then Min Woo turned around and gave me a container full of food. Its smelled so good. I guess I'm hungry now.

 

"Noona, my mom made it. She said to eat it well," Min Woo smiled.

 

"I will. It smells delicious," I smiled back. We both got and and linked our arms. We were going to the cafeteria, but then we stopped.

 

"Yah. Wait for us," Soo Young said. Min Jee and Chae Rin were waiting with us now.

 

Soo Young has her backpack a mess, so it will take a while. It because I'm actually hungry today. Her backpack is like a jungle. We can find things she lost weeks or months ago. I have been telling her to clean it out every month, but she's to lazy. After a while, she finally found it. Sometimes... I wonder what she has in there... Once Chae Rin found old candy in there.

 

"Found it!" Soo Young came over running to us.

 

We were going to walk together to the cafeteria to meet Jae Min and Ji Woo. We all go to the same school, so we hang out a lot. Woo Hyun and Sung Min are older than us and go to university. I hated that because they are so protective while Jae Min, Min Woo, and Ji Woo weren't. They tried though. We were heading out the door, but something stood in the way. It was Sol Bi, Jin Ju, and Mi Yun.

 

"Its nice to see you again," Mi Yun said. I don't know who I hated the most... Mi Yun was unbearable. Jin Ju said bad stuff about Chae Rin. Sol Bi was annoying.

 

"I can't say the same," I smirked. She gave me a look. My smirk grew bigger. In middle school, we were big time tom boys. We haven't given that up yet.

 

"Is that your boyfriend? He's so cute," Jin Ju said getting closer.

 

"Ewww. Get away from me!" Min Woo yelped. We laughed at his sillynes.

 

"He's not. My boyfriend is in the cafeteria waiting for me," I lied. Ji Woo and I did have a deal. I smiled at that.

 

"Then why doesn't he want me near him," Jin Ju said. She looked at Min Woo.

 

"My noonas are pretty, and I hang out pretty girls," Min Woo smiled. This kid! So cute.

 

"You!" Jin Ju said. She was mad.

 

"You," I mimicked.

 

"Look get out of our way," Soo Young said. They were really scared of Soo Young. She could get voilent sometimes.

 

"No," Mi Yun said. We gave them a glare.

 

"Move now," JR growled. We turned around and he was there.

 

"But oppa!" Mi Yun said.

 

"Don't bother my sister or her friends. If you bother Min Jee or Rae In, you won't be around Nu'est," he said.

 

"Fine," Jin Ju whined. They got out of our way.

 

"Thanks, oppa," I said. He smiled.

 

We went to the cafeteria. Ji Woo and Jae Min were waiting for us. We sat down and ate. I ate as if there was no tomorrow, and they watched me. It was bulgogi with rice and vegatables. It tasted so good!

 

"Woah. Someone's hungry," Jae Min said.

 

"Oppa, its so good though!" I said.

 

"Hehe," Min Woo said.

 

"Dongsaengie~ are we still in that deal?" Ji Woo asked.

 

"Yes, oppa. I need you for something," I said.

 

"How dare you use me?" he accused.

 

"You started first! How dare you use me?" I mimicked.

 

"Fine, but no kissing," he said.

 

"Yeah. I don't want your lips on mine either," I said. Jae Min and Min Woo laughed

 

"Deal," he said.

 

Then Sol Bi came with Ren. Ren had his arm around her. Ugh! Are they here to bother me in my personal space. I looked at them and so did everyone else in the table. Min Woo had a disgusted face. He made me laugh.

 

"Which one is your boyfriend?" Sol Bi asked.

 

"Ji Woo oppa is," I said. Ji Woo raised his band.

 

"Why do you want to know? Want to steal my boyfriend?" I asked.

 

"Go find someone else," Chae Rin said.

 

"I have a boyfriend already," Sol Bi said.

 

"And that's me," Ren said.

 

"Then get away from me and my boyfriend," I said.

 

"I thought you liked me," Ren smirked. That made me mad.

 

"Noona wouldn't like you," Min Woo said.

 

"Now go away," Chae Rin said. Then they left. Finally.

 

I ate quietly and slowly. When I was done. I gave the container to Min Woo and got up to leave. I wanted to be alone. I don't want her near me. She's here to torture me, they're here to torture me. Ugh! I went near the baskball courts and sat down under a tree.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to try and update 5 chapters today