Meeting My Sister

Good Enough

'Hey... well... umm... my sister wants to meet you' I sent Ren a text.

 

'Okay! Should I come now?' he replied.

 

'Did you tell the other?' I asked.

 

'Yes' he replied.

 

'Okay then. Come now and we'll meet them after this, okie' I replied.

 

'Okie(:' he sent.

 

My sister and I were watching To the Beautiful You. She was ranting on how amazing Minho looked. I didn't really care. Yeah yeah. He's gorgeous. I get it, but I have my Ren. I smiled to myself. Then the door bell rang.

 

"I'll get it," So Ra said.

 

"Hi," I heard Ren's voice.

 

"Hello," my sister said.

 

"Um... I'm here to see Rae In," he said shyly.

 

"Well come in," my sister said. They came into the living room.

 

"Hey," I smiled.

 

"Hey," he smiled.

 

"So Ra unnie, this is my boyfriend Choi Min Ki," I hugged him.

 

"But you can call me Ren," he said.

 

"Awhh. You two are so cute," she said,"its nice to meet you."

 

"Its nice to meet you too," she smiled,"well if you two are going out then go."

 

"How'd you-" I was interrupted.

 

"I know this stuff okay?" she said,"go on."

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"Bye bye," she said.

 

"Bye," we said and left.


We got 3rd place in our competition. We got third place... 2nd place won us by 0.01 points! The F!!! Ugh. Sorry for my language. This hasn't been my week. I just feel like crap and I just want to cry. I feel so weak and pathetic. I'm having a really hard time... I'm like crying right now... Sorry. I just felt the need to get things off my chest. So many thing have happened and my weak heart can't take it. I'm a sensitive person... I don't like being disliked or paniced and scared. I don't like the feeling. Color gaurd girls hate me and I feel they all hate me... Just because I'm "mean" to this one girl. /she's the one being mean to me/ and she got her junior friends to talk to me. Then there are those 3 girls who hate me. Also the girl who has the same crush as me and is using my friends boyfriend to make them be together! I like him so much... Ugh. They all give me stares. I just dont like it! T-T I'm sorry for my ranting. I really haven't had a full rant. I'm just sp irrated. Grrr.

And now. Thanks for all those who have subscribed. I love you. I'm sorry you have to deal with me right now. I seem stupid. But those who have been still reading. I love you so much<3 and who upvoted me :3 I love you guys so much.