Okay...

Good Enough

Ren stopped me from leaving. I glared at him. He rose a brow and came closer. I tried not to blush, but it wasn't working. My face was red. I stepped back as he came closer and closer and closer.

 

"Something you need?" I asked,"I need to get home."

 

"Just going to tell you something important," Ren said.

 

"Hurry," I said. Soo Young, Min Jee, and Chae Rin were behind me now.

 

"I don't like you," he said.

 

"Okay," I said. I felt hurt, but I will hide it and not care. I smiled,"I don't care if you do or not."

 

After what I said I walked passed him. The tears wanted to fall down my face. You know what? I don't care! I got out my cell phone to call my mom to see if she was picking me up. Hopefully, she was.

 

"Hello?" my mom answered.

 

"Mom, are you picking me up today?" I asked.

 

"Can't, sorry, honey," she said.

 

"Okay... I understand," I said.

 

"Gotta go. Love you, Hun," she said.

 

"Bye, mom. Love you too," I said. I put my head down. My mom was always too busy.

 

I started walking more. Suddenly I reached the gate. Hye Yi was there. She waved at me happily, but I just walked passed her, ignoring her. Thanks to her my life is ruined. I want to be alone.

 

"Rae In, you walking with us?" Soo Young asked. I shook my head.

 

Then I continued walked. Chae Rin caught up to me. I guess we'll walk together quietly. She linked arms with me. I smiled.

 

"I think we should get our stuff from Min Jee's house and then we'll continue walking home," Chae Rin said. I nodded.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

We got to Min Jee's house and waited for her outside. School wasn't far away, but she took forever. I looked at the sky. I was full of clouds. Ever since I watched Koizora, the sky isn't the same any more. People were walking by. Then  group of people stopped near us. I looked over, it was Nu'est. I ignored them and looked up at the sky.

 

"Why are you here?" JR asked.

 

"We were waiting for Min Jee to come, so we could get our stuff and head home," Chae Rin said.

 

"Okay then. Come in," he said.

 

I guess Nu'est was coming over since they weren't leaving. JR was more friendly with us since we knew Min Jee the longest. We headed in the house. We went to Min Jee's room and got our stuff. We came down the stairs.

 

"Thank you for letting us in to get our stuff," I said emotionlessly and bowed. Chae Rin bowed too. Mrs. Kim came in the living room.

 

"Hey girls," she said.

 

"Hi," we bowed.

 

"Rae In, your mommy couldn't pick you up?" she asked.

 

"No. She's busy at the company today, so she couldn't," I said.

 

"Must be so hard for you to stay home alone most of the time, huh?" she asked.

 

"Sometimes, I guess," I smiled.

 

"By the way, how's your sister?" she asked.

 

"Still recovering in the hospital. She's getting better now," I said.

 

"That's good," she said.

 

"Well, we'll get going. Chae Rin and I are going to help at the cafe," I said.

 

"Okay then. Be careful," she said.

 

"Bye," we bowed.

 

We continued walking home in silence. Soon we got to Chae Rin's house and I had to walk home alone. Sometimes, my life . My sister's sick most of the time and can't operate her own cafe. My mom is a workaholic and always gets home late due to work, but its all for me. And my dad? Well... he passed away when I was 8. I don't have a younger sibling, so I'm lonely. But I accept the fact and say okay...


 Thanks to my new subscribers! I love you so much~ I'll try to update more. I was going to yesterday, but I had to go somewhere... so yeah