Date

Good Enough

"I need to change into normal clothes." he said.

 

"We can go to your house and change," I said.

 

"Okie dokie," he smiled.

 

We walked out of my house. We were now walking to his house. It took like about 15 minutes to get there. I waited outside because I didn't want to go in. I liked his garden. It was really pretty plus the cherry blossom tree.

 

"Shall we go?" he popped out and scared me. I gave him a glare,"did I scare you?"

 

"Yes," I pouted. He kissed my cheek and took me hand.

 

"Let's go," he said.

 

We walked to the bubble tea shop and went in. I love bubbe tea so much~ Its like the best thing in the word. There's so many types. Hmm... what shoud I choose?

 

"What do you want?" Ren asked.

 

"I want... mint chocolate!" I smiled.

 

"Okay... I think I want that too," he said.

 

"What would you like?" the cashier asked us.

 

"2 mint chocolate," Ren said.

 

"Please," I added.

 

"Sure thing," the cashier said. It was quickly made,"here you go."

 

"Thank you," I smiled.

 

We left and walked around the city. I was fall now. It felt really nice. It wasn't too hot or too cold, but at night it does get really cold. I looked aroun. I felt somehow happy.

 

"Let's go make a cake," he pointed out a shop.

 

"Sure," I smiled.

 

It was a shop where you make a cake. We went in and bought a chocolate cake. All we had to do was decorate it. I picked out heart-shaped white chocolate while Ren had picked out Oreos.

 

"You now," Ren began,"Aron really didn't like you."

 

"Really?" I was surprised.

 

"He was stuck in between picking a nerdy girl and you," Ren said,"he chose the nerdy girl."

 

"Nerdy girls are cute though," I said,"they kind and pure. He chose well. I want to meet her. I bet she's beautiful."

 

"Not as beautiful as you," he kissed me on the cheek again.

 

"Oh, shut up," I smiled.

 

We put pink frosting on the sides. We were done. It looked cute. Ren went to pay for it and we left. We decided to get ice cream and save the cake for later with our friends.

 

"You have something on your lip," Ren said. He came closer and kissed me. Wow. Cheesy. This was used in Secret Garden. Then he pulled away.

 

"You're so cheesy!" I said,"I have watched the drama."

 

"Same. My mom watched it all the time," he smiled,"it wasn't that bad of a drama."

 

"I liked it. It was funny," I said. He looked at his phone.

 

"Time to get you home," he said,"we'll tell the rest later?"

 

"Yeah," I smiled,"tell Aron to bring this girl. I want to meet her!"

 

"Okay. I'm taking the cake!" he said,"bye."

 

"Bye bye," I chuckled.

 

I walked in the house to find my sister. Oh dear. She gave me a look...


I finally get to update! Yay! Yesterday was my school's home competition. We won 1st place! I got to meet 2 guys from Arizona who had an accent and I could barely tell what he was saying, but! The cute trumpet dude. OMG. He has a younger brother in my English class. They look so alike, but the trumpet dude is mysterious which is cute and attractive! By the way, I might be finishing this fic soon, so please enjoy~