Hurt

Good Enough

The next morning. I did the usual. My mom worked early and I didn't even get to see her. I ate breakfast and left. I thought Ren would be outside, so we could walk together, but he wasn't there. So I walked to school by myself listening to music. I went straight to class and went to my seat. Chae Rin was already there.

 

"Hey," she said.

 

"Morning," I said.

 

We sat down in our seats and listened to music. We were listening to Infinite and ZE:A. The bell rang and everyone started coming in the class. I put my MP3 away. Then Mrs. Kwon came in. She yelled at kids to get in the classroom. Then we quickly started the lesson for the day.

 

"Kids, get into groups of 5. We're doing a project," Mrs. Kwon said. We all groaned,"its a small project. It should be finished before the bell rings."

 

Hwa Young came to make a group with me, Min Jee, Chae Rin, and Soo Young. We started our projects. We could hear Nu'est talking. We did our project, but then I heard them say something that broke my heart.

 

"Hey, I heard you're going out with Rae In," Aron said.

 

"Yeah, but only as friends," Ren said. As friend? Just friend? Tears were forming in my eyes.

 

"As friends?" Hwa Young asked me.

 

"I... don't know," I said. Tears started falling down my cheeks. So that means I'm nothing?

 

"I'll talk to him, and he'll get a piece of my mind," Hwa Young said.

 

"Hwa Youngie, don't," I forced a smile.

 

"I can tell you're hurt," she said.

 

She went over to Ren. I'm afraid she's going to punch him. Hwa Young is scary and voilent sometimes. She gave him a glare and put her hands on her hips.

 

"As friend?!?" she yelled at him,"what do you think you're doing?"

 

"We're just friends," he shrugged. Oh no. Any time now. BAM. She punched him him.

 

"You little!" she yelled at him. Then walked away.

 

"I love girls with an attitude," we heard Baek Ho said. I giggled at that. Hwa Young can be scary at times. Worse than Chae Rin and Soo Young.

 

"Woah, dude, look was she did to you," we heard Aron.

 

"She's scary," Minhyun said.

 

"Hwa Youngie, you didn't have to do that," I said.

 

"Oh, yes, I did," she said.

 

We continued to do our project. I felt bad for Ren, but that's what he deserves. Let's see how long this will last and how it'll be. We turned our project in when it was done. Ren kept staring at me. I kept trying not to meet his gaze. Then the bell rang. It was lunch.

 

"I'm eating with you now," Hwa Young said.

 

"Okay," I smiled.

 

We went to cafeteria and ate. Jae Min was there with us. Min Woo was like half asleep. Nu'est was far away from us. I wonder if Ren's scared of Hwa Young now. I am at times though. She's super nice. Then when lunch was over, we went back to class. I payed full attention. Then the bell rang. I walked home by myself. Ren didn;t even talk to me. I listened to my MP3 while walking. I went to work and did the same as yesterday. I wanted to know if he'd come, but he didn't. I felt hurt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another update! I have 2 new fanfics. One with Aron: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/256564/i-ran-away-and-met-you-nuest-aron-aronnuest

One with B1A4's Sandeul for any BANAs: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/256602/unique-b1a4-sanduel-sanduelb1a4

So check them out~~~