I'm Okay

Good Enough

"I thought you were sick," Ren sounded worried.

 

"I was this morning. I took medicine and rested," I said. Then I thought,"wait. Why do you care?"

 

"I just do," he smiled.

 

"Ugh," I stomped away and gave some orders to Jae Min.

 

Then I started having a really bad headache. I didn't know where I was going and I fell. Ugh. Why now? Stupid migranes. I fell so dizzy! I was going to get up, but Ren helped me.

 

"You're not well," he said.

 

"Its just a headache. Nothing else. It runs in my family, now please leave me alone," I walked away from him.

 

A few new customers came in. I went to a girls who was alone. I went to take her orders, but I walked slowly. I didn't want to fall again.

 

"Hi, may I take your order?" I asked.

 

"Yes. Wait, your Ji Woo oppa's girlfriend right?" she frowned.

 

"Uhh. Yeah," I said.

 

"You're so lucky! He's a nice guy," she said,"I really like him."

 

"Oh. You do?" I asked. She nodded,"well, I'll tell you a secret. I'll treat you to anything. What may you like?"

 

"Can I have hot chocolate?" she asked.

 

"Okay. I'll bring chocolate chip cookies, if that's fine with you," I said. She nodded.

 

I went to the kitchen with the order of 2 hot chocolates and some chocolate chip cookies. I waited for the order. I got the try and went over to Sung Min. I batted my eyes sweetly. He thinks I'm cute when I do that.

 

"Oppa, can I have a small break. I have a friend who wants to talk to me," I said.

 

"Alright then," he said.

 

"Thank you," I did a small bow. He patted my head.

 

I went to the girl. I sat down with her at her table. I gave her the hot chocolate. I took a sip of mine. She looked at me curiously. I leaned closer.

 

"I'm not really Ji Woo's girlfriend. Its a fake relationship. I needed him for something," I whispered to her.

 

"Oh so you're not dating? Why'd you need him?" she asked. I shook my head.

 

"I had a friend who told the guy I like that I like him and I didn't want to tell him. He asked me if I liked him, but I didn't respond. So I needed him to be my boyfriend, so the guy would leave me alone. Then he told me he didn't like me then he said that he thinks he likes me," I whispered quickly. She nodded.

 

"I understand," she said. Then she extended her arm,"I'm Lee Soo Mi, nice to meet you."

 

"Kwon Rae In," I shook her hand,"back at you."

 

"I'm sorry I misunderstood you," she said.

 

"Its okay. I hope we can be friend," I said.

 

"We can," she smiled.

 

We talked about what we liked and stuff like that while drinking hot chocolate and eating cookies for like 10 minutes straight.

 

"I'll be breaking up with Ji Woo soon, so he's all yours," I smiled.

 

"Thanks," she smiled.

 

"If he breaks your heart, I'll break his face," I joked,"I'm pretty sure he won't though."

 

"Okay then," she said.

 

"I have to go to work now. So see you around," I got up and waved.

 

I was going to the kitchen. I felt so dizzy. I kept moving back and forth. I tried looking for something to hold. but there wasn't anything. I felt myself about to fall, but someone caught me. I looked to see who it was. It was Ren. He looked like an angel. I was gazing into his eyes.

 

"Rae In, are you all right?" he asked.

 

"I'm fine," I said. He helped me get my balance on my feet.

 

"Rae In, you should go home," Sung Min said,"we don't want to get sick. Go home and rest."

 

"But," I said.

 

"No buts," Sung Min said.

 

"I'll take her home," Ren offered. Sung Min nodded.

 

"No wait!" Ji Woo came over,"we need to talk."

 

"I was about to tell you that," I said.

 

"I think we should break up," we both said in unison.

 

"I'm tired of you being with this guy instead of me," he eyed Ren.

 

"I'm tired of your constant jealousy," I glared at him.

 

Then we walked away from each other. I went to the backroom to get my stuff. I walked to where Ren was. We were going to walk out, but I decided to put on my sweater. He helped me. Then he opened the door for me. We walked side by side. If I'd walk to slow or feel dizzy, he'd help me. We finally got to my house.

 

"You should go," I said.

 

"I need to make sure you're safe," he said shyly.

 

"Fine," I said.

 

I opened the door and let him in. We took our shoes off. I had a problem taking them off, so Ren did it for me. I went to the kitchen. I hate taking medicine for headaches even if my headache is bad.

 

"You should take medicine," Ren said. Oh great.

 

"I hate medicine," I said.

 

"You need to. Migrane medicine. Its not a normal headache," he said.

 

"But," I said.

 

"No buts," he said.

 

"Fine," I said.

 

I went upstairs and grabbed the migrane pill bottle. I went down stair and showed it to Ren. I opened it and grabbed 2. I showed it to Ren. I grabbed a cup of water and showed it to him. I shoved the pills in my mouth, drank the water, and swallowed it.

 

"Better?" he asked. I nodded.
 

"Much better," I smiled,"it doesn't hurt as bad as before."

 

"See," he said.

 

"Okay. You can leave now. I'm okay," I said.

 

"You sure?" he said.

 

"I'm sure," I said.

 

He went to put on his shoes and he left. I locked the door after he left. I ate ramen and when to sleep. Hopefully, I feel better tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MV for Nu'est's Not Over You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5pwn7bF8s&list=FLRu2u9e70JGfyccPFO5Xpuw&feature=mh_lolz

They're so cute. I'm dying *_*