Life As It Is

I Really Like You

I walked out of my house and locked the door. My mom was probably waiting for me already. I started walking quickly and got there. My mom looked at me weird. I wonder why?

 

"Hi, mom," I said.

 

"Hey, Hun, why are you smiling so much?" she asked me. I'm smiling?

 

"I don't know," I kept smiling.

 

I helped my mom plant all the new plants in new soil. Then put some flowers in new pots. I helped her clean up every thing. I looked at my mom. She loved flowers so much that she sometimes forgets about me. I guess she enjoys being with them more since they don't talk back or complain to her. A customer came in. I went to go help him.

 

"Hi. Is there anything you need?" I asked. He nodded.

 

"Can you give me a bouquet of roses," he said.

 

"What color?" he asked.

 

"Be creative," he said. I nodded.

 

I went to go get a bunch a red roses. Then I got 1 white rose. I organized all the red roses and put the white one in the middle. Then I wrapped it with white paper and the plastic then I put and orange-ish/ golden color ribbon. I showed it to him.

 

"Is this good?" I asked.

 

"Perfect," he smiled,"I'm going to propose to my girlfriend. I hope she likes it."

 

"I'm pretty sure she will," I smiled. He paid for them and left.

 

I got out my notebook and sat by some random flowers. I started to draw them. I love drawing, especially flowers. I was good at it. Any kind of flower you name it. I can do it, but my mom thinks its not something I can earn money with.

 

"We should close up soon. Thanks for helping me today," my mom said.

 

"Sure thing, mom. Whenever you need help, just tell me and I'll help you," I smiled.

 

We closed up the store and decided to eat something on the way home. Then when we got home. She started to cook and I went to do my homework. I need to do my best and get into a good university. Then after I finish my home work, we ate dinner. Then we went to sleep early.