I Still Somehow Like You...

I Really Like You

We went to the cafeteria and ate. I kept looking at JR. He was alone sitting at a table. May was with some guy, Mary, and Julia. I like JR and all, but seeing him sad over May is just too sad. I was being to mean to him. I pouted. I regret being mean to him. I unconsciously got my food and went to sit next to him.

 

"Why are you alone?" I asked. He looked up at me.

 

"I thought you hated me," he said. I chuckled.

 

"When I don't have my glasses, I get headaches, and I had one during class," I lied,"I'm sorry. I was being really mean, Jonghyun-ssi."

 

"Its okay," he smiled,"as long as we're friends."

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

We ate lunch quietly. I felt to stupid. I was mean to him, I regret it, then I'm nice. I was eating my kimbap. I looked at JR. He kept staring at me. Maybe he wants some too! I should share. Sharing is caring.

 

"You want some kimbap?" I asked.

 

"No thanks," he smiled.

 

"You sure?" I asked,"you seem like you want it. Since you were staring."

 

"Aha. No," he said.

 

"Then what were you staring at?" I asked,"oh! I probably have rice on my face."

 

"No," he said.

 

"Okay..." I said.

 

I continued eating. I wonder what he's thinking. I wonder if he wonders what I'm thinking... I finally finished and went to throw away my trash and went back to sitting with him. He kept staring at me. He had his chin resting on his palm. I waved my hands in front of him.

 

"Why so much staring?" I asked.

 

"Oh," he snapped back to reality,"nothing."

 

"Sure," I said.

 

"I'm serious," he said.

 

"Uh huh," I said.

 

We both laughed. We talked about random things. It was fun. I have missed this. I missed him. I missed his smile, his voice. His comforting voice. I missed him so much, and I still somehow like him. Even if I felt hurt, I still like him. I don't know what to do...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School in 4 days :/ NG I wanna update when I want to