So... Tell Me Why

I Really Like You

We were walking around the park with Kuro. JR was holding him by the leash. Then I remembered that JR had been ignoring for like three months. I need to ask him why. I felt a lot of pain when he ignored me.

 

"Oppa," I said.

 

"Yeah?" he said.

 

"Why did you ignore me before?" I pouted,"I felt very sad."

 

"I thought... you didn't like me," he said,"you kind of acted weird and seemed scared."

 

"I was shy... I didn't know if you liked me," I said,"I heard you liked May."

 

"Not really," he said,"and you seemed close to Baekho."

 

"He's a friend besides he liked Jisun," I stated.

 

"Really?" he said.

 

"Well yeah," I said.

 

"But why were you so weird around me?" he asked.

 

"You were so confusing. You were so nice to me when no one else was," I said,"you seemed like you cared and it was weird."

 

"You were too," he said.

 

"Well... Mr. No one has ever liked me before, so I didn't really know. You can't blame me," I said,"it was weird."

 

"Well it is weird. Just like us," he said,"I never met a girl like you. You're... amazing."

 

"You're really sweet," I said.

 

"Hehe," he said.

 

"Is it true because it was kind of weird?" I asked.

 

"You didn't really want my company when we met," he said.

 

"I was cold back then," I said.

 

"Until you met me," he poked my cheek.

 

"Yeah, sure," I said, cooly,"kidding!"

 

"You're mean," he said.

 

"So were you when we met," I said,"you snapped at me. You also ignored me for like 3 months, meanie."

 

"Well... not only because I thought you didn't like me it was also because Ren was like all 'leave my cousin alone.' Like all the time and it was weirf," he said.

 

"Well, its not weird now," I said.

 

"Yeah," he chuckled.

 

Ren was always fathering me. Saying 'not to close' or 'watch the hands' whenever we hugged. Well... Yuri like Ren and I want to get them together. I chuckled evily. Then JR gave me a kiss on the cheek. He probably knew I was planning something.

___________________________________________________________________________________

..... this is a stupid reason. I would put a reason of why the guy stopped talking to me if I knew..... but if you like it tell me~