Approval

I Really Like You

We walked in my house holding hands. My mom was in the living room with Eunhee, my stupid sister. I frowned. JR let go of my hand and bowed 90 degree. I just bowed. My mom smiled at me. We took off our shoes and went to the living room.

 

"Annyeong, Eunhee," I said.

 

"Annyeong," she said. I looked around and saw that her husband wasn't here. Good. Kuro came running to JR.

 

"Annyeong haseyo," JR kept bowing.

 

"Hello, Jonghyun-ssi," my mom smiled.

 

"Who is this?" my sister raised a brow.

 

"I am her boyfriend," he said. My cheeks turn red,"but first, I want an approval from Mrs.Choi."

 

"Hi, I'm Eunmi's sister," Eunhee said.

 

"Nice to meet you," JR said.

 

"Mom..." I began.

 

"Sit down," she said. My sister sat next to my mom and I sat next to JR on the floor.

 

"I really like Jonghyun-ssi, mom," I said.

 

"I know you do, hun, but how do I know he won't be right for you," she sounded worried.

 

"I won't. I won't ever make Eunmi sad or cry. I want to make her smile all the time," he smiled.

 

"Woah, mom, he has charisma," my sister sang.

 

"Eunhee," she said.

 

"I promise to protect her. She sees herself as ugly while I see her as beautiful. I want her to see that," he said.

 

"Awh," Eunhee said. I wanted to say that too.

 

"I tell her that too. If you think can make herself think that. Yes, I approve," my mom smiled.

 

"Thank you," he bowed.

 

"Eunmi, you're all grown up," Eunhee sang. I nodded.

 

"Yes, Eunhee, I am," I said.

 

"You better go tell your father," my mom smiled.

 

"Oh yeah," I got up,"come on, let's go."

 

"Yeah," he got up.

 

"Hold on," I said. I went up to my room nd grabbed a couple picture. I put them in my pocket. They were pretty small. I ran downstairs,"we can go now."

 

"Okay," he said. I could feel him nervous.

 

"Its okay, he won't bite," he said.

 

"Tell dad I'll see him later," Eunhee said.

 

"I will," I waved.

 

We put our shoes on and left. I felt nervous. I never really talk about my dad with JR. He doesn't know my dad pased away. I know I'll cry when we visit him at the cemetary. I always do. We almost got there.

 

"Oppa... I never told you," I started,"that my dad passed away."

 

"Eunmi," he put his arm around me,"its okay."

 

"Sometimes... I remember and can't help, but be sad," I said,"I was 8 years old. Its been almost 8 years."

 

"I'm really sorry," he said,"don't be sad."

 

"I really loved my dad," I took out some pictures,"but I wasn't well behaved and I was rude to him. It was my fault he's gone."

 

"Don't say that," he said. I began to cry. We were finally at the cemetary

 

"Here we are," we walked to his grave.

 

"Annyeong haseyo," he bowed.

 

"Hi dad," I stuttered,"I'm sorry I haven't visited you lately. Its just that when I remember the last time I saw you... I couldn't even look at you. Its hard. Anyways... I want you to meet my boyfriend."

 

"My name is Kim Jonghyun, sir, nice to meet you," he smiled.

 

"I really like him, dad, mom approved and I really wanted you to meet him," I smiled.

 

"I promise to make her happy. Seeing her in pain and tears... breaks my heart. I want to make her smile and for her to realise how beautiful she is. I know you would want the same," he said.

 

"I brought you something, dad," I said. I took out a ring from my pocket, and gave it to JR,"its my dad's."

 

"Woah," he said, and put it next to him.

 

"I took good care if it," I smiled.

 

"Eunmi, is a great person and that's why I like her a lot," JR smiled.

 

"Well yeahh," I smiled.

 

"It was nice meeting you, sir," he bowed.

 

"Dad, we should leave you. Get more rest," I smiled,"bye, dad."

 

We left. I felt happy JR met my dad. I didn't cry as much as the last time I saw him. We walked back to my house. Eunhee was gone. I didn't hate her, I just don't her. We ate lunch with my mom and talked about school.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Our first game was so much fun! Clarinets are fun! We were joking around so much that I couldn't stop laughing^^ I hope you enjoyed~

 

Your browser does not support iframes.