Sweet

I Really Like You

After school, JR waited for me. I decided to be quietly. Hopefully, he doesn't talk. I don't really want to talk. I feel this weird feeling in my tummy and heart... Its just weird. Should I ask him?

 

"Jonghyun-ssi, what does it mean when you have this weird feeling in your tummy and in your heart?" I asked.

 

"Its when you really like someone," he said.

 

"Oh..." I said,"do you ever have that feeling?"

 

"Yeah," he said. Probably for May... I frowned.

 

We stayed quiet. We almost got to the ice cream shop. I was so excited. I love ice cream. Its delicious and cold. I love cold things. Ice cream is so tasty. Yum!

 

"We're here," he smiled and opened the door for me.

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

"You're very welcome," he smiled.

 

We walked side by side to the front counter. The man smiled at us. I was looking at all the flavors. I like chocolate, min chocolate chip, and rocky road. I don't know what to choose! Darn. I pouted.

 

"What would you like?" the man asked.

 

"I want mint chocolate chip," JR smiled.

 

"Me too," I said.

 

"Okay. Coming up," he said.

 

We got our ice cream and we left. We stopped at a park and ate there. We sat on a bench quietly. I swung my legs back and forth. It was a habit. Yum. The ice cream is so good. Hehe. I smiled.

 

"When I said I get that feeling too," he began,"I feel it around you."

 

"Huh?" I said. I heard him talking, but I think I heard him wrong.

 

"I like you," he said. I pinched myself hard,"what are you doing."

 

"Nothing, just nothing," I said.

 

"I like you," he said.

 

"I like you too," I said,"you're my friend and you're nice."

 

"That's not what I meant," he said,"I like you a lot. You're really pretty and nice."

 

"I... I... like you too," I felt weird.

 

"Y-you do?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"I like you a lot," I admitted.

 

He was smiling like an idiot. I smiled back. I think we should go... this is just so weird. I stood up. He looked at me weird.

 

"I need to get home. My mom might be worried," I said.

 

"Yeah. I'll get you there," he said. I nodded.

 

We walked home. We was walking to close to me. Hmm... today is Friday! Yay for the weekend. When we got to my house, he hugged me tightly. I felt nice. I walked in my house like a zombie.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy~ hope you all like it. Something is going to happen.... just saying... so wait for it!