I'm Happy

I Really Like You

I woke up the next morning finding Kuro curled up in a ball by my feet. I forgot about him. He wasn't here yesterday when everybody came. I felt confused. Then my mom came in my room.

 

"Eunhee took Kuro yesterday," my mom said.

 

"He's not a child who can go back and forth between divorced parents," I said.

 

"She loves Kuro as much as you do," my mom said.

 

"Well, I did everything for Kuro," I said.

 

"She tried," my mom said.

 

"Well not hard enough," I said.

 

"Don't be like that," my mom came and hugged me.

 

"It felt like she forgot about us," I said,"like she didn't care."

 

"It's okay," my mom said.

 

"I'm glad she moved out," I hugged my mom tightly.

 

"We survived without her," my mom said.

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

"You should get ready for school now," my mom said.

 

"Yeah," I got up.

 

I showered and put on my uniform. I dried my hair and brushed it. I loved my hair. Its always soft and nice looking. That's probably the only thing I like about myself. My hair is nice. Kuro came in the bathroom and sat down by my side. I looked at him. He probably needed to go outside for a walk. I grabbed my shoes and put him on the leash.

 

"Mom, I'm going to walk Kuro!" I yelled heading out the door.

 

We walked around until he did his business. We walked around a park then we walked back to my house. I found JR waiting outside looking at the ground. I got closer to him. He looked up and smiled.

 

"Um... I need to eat breakfast and don't want you waiting out here. So let's go," I said. I pulled him in side the house. My mom came out of the kitchen. I let go of his hand.

 

"Oh, good morning," my mom smiled.

 

"Good morning," he bowed.

 

"Mom, are leaving soon?" I asked.

 

"Yes. Just about to leave," my mom said,"your breakfast is on the table." 

 

"Okie dokie," I said.

 

"Bye, hun," my mom said heading out the door.

 

"Bye, mom," I said.

 

I went in the kitchen for a bowl of fruit. Then came out to find JR and Kuro playing around. They looked cute together. I watched them for a while. Then JR looked up and smiled. I smiled back.

 

"Do you want some?" I asked.

 

"No thanks," he said.

 

"Your loss," I smiled.

 

I quickly finished the fruit then went in the kitchen to wash the bowl. We then left and walked to school we walked to school quiet. When we got to the gates we saw Nu'est, Yuri, Jisun, and Minah waiting for us.

 

"Hi!" Yuri said.

 

"Hi," I smiled.

 

"There's 3 new students, and they're girls too," Ren said.

 

"Cool," JR and I said.

 

Then the bell rang. We all walked to class together. We were all laughing and telling jokes. I like this. It felt right. I felt right. I felt so happy. I haven't felt this happy ever since my father passed away. I hope nothing ruins this. I don't want to be sad.


I was going to update yesterday, but my sister was being a and didn't let me. So here it is. Enjoy~