I Just Don't Know

I Really Like You

Its been 2 months and JR hasn't talked to me. I felt hurt. I lay in my bed and remember him. Why is he like this. He's been with Mary and May most of the time. I heard he likes May. I heard her say it in the restrooms. I saw how sad JR was. I felt bad for him. Everyday was the same. I eat, go to school, back from school, do homework, eat, and go to sleep. Sometimes I would listen to music. I listened to whatever I found on the internet. Holding Back The Tears by TVXQ. I really miss them all together. I do like JYJ too. I'm always talking with Baekho, Minhyun, and Aron. Ren would be with JR most of the times too. What did they do to my cousin? I lay in my bed thinking so many things. Why? Just why?

 

"Why?" I say,"why is life making me sad again?"

 

Tears fell down my face. I don't know what's happening or what's going to happen. It scares me what could come. Yuri, Minah, and Jisun have been helping me and I'm grateful.


Sorry I didn't update yesterday and for short update. I was busy. Starting the 20th I won't be able to update much since I have band camp. But I'll try on the weekends and try to write something during lunch break and send it to my friend so she can update for me.^^ Thanks to all who have subscribed. Love you all~