My Friends

I Really Like You

Ren stood between me and JR, but then JR moved to my other side. Ren gave him a glare. Soon we got to my house. I opened the door and let everyone in. My mom came out of the kitchen. They all bowed at my mom. I ran to my mom and gave her a hug.

 

"Hi, mom, these are my friends," I gestured to them. She nodded.

 

"Nice to meet you all," she smiled. She looked at everyone and recognized JR,"Oh. You are the nice guy waiting for Eunmi this morning."

 

"Oooooh," everyone teased.

 

"Yeah. My name is Kim Jonghyun," he bowed again.

 

Then everyone started introducing each other except for Ren because he's my cousin... and my mom nows him. Obviously, but yeah. I'm not good at explaining.

 

"So Ren, you will be taking Eunmi to the movies with your friends?" my mom asked.

 

"Yeah," Ren nodded.

 

"Take care of her then," my mom smiled.

 

"Thanks, aunt," Ren hugged her tightly.

 

After Ren let go, my mom went to get her purse and gave me money.

 

"Aunt, its okay. JR is going to pay for her right?" Ren smiled. JR was looking at the pictures of my and my mom. Some with my dad and my sister. Other pictures were with me and Ren with his little sister. We were close with Ren.

 

"Huh?" JR said.

 

"You are paying for Eunmi?" Ren asked.

 

"Yes, I will," he smiled.

 

"Ohhh. Um, okay?" my mom said.

 

"Let's go!" Ren said. We all were heading out. I ran to my mom and gave her a hug.

 

"Bye, mom," I said.

 

"Bye. Take care," she said.

 

I went outside and JR was waiting for me. The rest went ahead. We stood by each other and tried to catch up.